Prenzlauer Berg is one of Berlin’s more leafy districts, taking a more laidback approach to what is usually a very energetic city. The district is well known for its cobbled streets that are lined with tall shady trees, a perfect spot to chill out, have a coffee in one of its many cafes and watch the world go by. There is also a huge variety of restaurants, pubs and bars to suite anyone’s taste. Buy a day ticket on the Ubahn and make your way around this exciting city. Your apartment or B&B can be right round the corner from a trendy bar or an alternative style restaurant that is just that easy to find in the district. It is a great district to be in if you want to party, along with staying in Kreuzberg of Friedrichshain. Many students like to live here, it has a great atmosphere and many cheap shops and restaurants. So if you are on a budget and want to stay somewhere cheap, this is the district for you.
Top 50 Apartments in Prenzlauer Berg
- Berlin, GermanyApartmentThis apartment, offering a kitchen, is located in Prenzlauer Berg . Also providing a babycot and a TV, the 1-bedroom property has 30m² of space.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 30 m²17 people are interested in this propertyfrom £44per night
- Berlin, GermanyPrivate roomThis 20m² property in Prenzlauer Berg offers a balcony and Wi-Fi. The 1-bedroom room also offers guests a TV.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 20 m²10 people are interested in this propertyfrom £50per night
- Berlin, GermanyPrivate roomThis room, offering Wi-Fi, is located in Prenzlauer Berg . Also providing a dishwasher and a TV, the 1-bedroom property has 11m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 11 m²13 people are interested in this propertyfrom £31per night
- Berlin, GermanyApartmentThis apartment, offering a TV, is located in Prenzlauer Berg . Also providing a kitchen and a balcony, the 1-bedroom property has 50m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 50 m²890 people are interested in this propertyfrom £58per night
- Berlin, GermanyPrivate roomThis room, offering a kitchen, is located in Prenzlauer Berg . Also providing Wi-Fi and a TV, the 1-bedroom property has 14m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 14 m²17 people are interested in this propertyfrom £32per night
- Berlin, GermanyApartmentThis apartment, offering a dishwasher, is located in Prenzlauer Berg . Also providing Wi-Fi and a hot tub, the 2-bedroom property has 65m² of space.6 guests / 2 bedrooms / 65 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom £88per night
Apartment, Accommodation & Rooms in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
My wife and I stayed in this flat for a week while we visited the city. Everything written in the offer was true. We had a wonderful and comfortable stay. Katrin's staff even produced a hairdryer for us to use during the week. The only (...
We enjoyed our stay very much. The accommodation was close to a shopping area and public transport, with easy access to the city centre. There were boutiques as well as some larger grocery stores nearby. I also enjoyed the walk along the...
I've been very satisfied with Katrin's flat. Thanks to Katrin's explanations, I got no difficulties in locating her place and getting the keys. As she mentioned it on wimdu, the neighbourhood is quiet and shops and public transportatio...
Perfect host, really nice and friendly. Willing to repeat :)
We are wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)