Situated on Europe’s largest Alpine lake, Geneva, Switzerland’s third-largest city oozes style and class. The UN, International Red Cross and World Health Organization are among the international organisations with premises in the city which contributes to Geneva’s cosmopolitan atmosphere. An array of international cuisine, luxury jewelers, boutiques and chocolate shops can be found in the engaging city centre and the Pâquis quarter is home to alternative and trendy bars and clubs. Geneva’s amazing location means that visitors and locals can sail on the lake during the summer and ski in the mountains in the winter.
Top 50 Apartments in Geneva
- Geneva, SwitzerlandApartmentThis apartment, offering a balcony, is located in Geneve . Also providing parking and Wi-Fi, the 2-bedroom property has 70m² of space.3 guests / 2 bedrooms / 70 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom £103per night
- Geneva, SwitzerlandPrivate roomThis room, offering a balcony, is located in Geneve . Also providing a hot tub and breakfast, the 1-bedroom property has 20m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 20 m²5 people are interested in this propertyfrom £549per night
- Geneva, SwitzerlandApartmentThis 1-bedroom apartment in Geneve offers 35m² of space. Amenities include a balcony, Wi-Fi and breakfast.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 35 m²6 people are interested in this propertyfrom £329per night
- Geneva, SwitzerlandApartment4 guests / 1 bedroom / 60 m²More than 200 previous guestsfrom £122per night
- Geneva, SwitzerlandApartmentVaud - vacation apartment for 4 people with Wi-Fi.4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 85 m²6 people are interested in this propertyfrom £165per night
Apartment, Accommodation & Rooms in Geneva
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Lionel was very nice and friendly. He was absolutely flexible and helpful. The flat is equipped perfectly and in very nice condition. Perfect logistics like transportation,shops etc. I would come again any time. Thank you...
Thanks, dear Kathia, it was very nice to meet you! See you next time! You are wonderful! Maria
Kathia was a perfect host. I was offered homemade cake, fresh tea and very delicious breakfast that she put in a lot of effort to prepare every morning before I left, no matter at which time that was. Undiscouraged from English not being...
Thank you Aissa. Beautiful and clean studio.Great location!
We are wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)