The city of Montpellier lies on the south coast of France in the centre of the Languedoc-Roussillon region. A walking tour around the historical city will make sureyou see all the sights, including the Palace de la Comedie with its 18th-century opera house. There’s also the Medieval Mikve – the oldest one in Europe – that houses the 13th-century Jewish baths. Visitors to the area can enjoy a wide variety of local wines and delicious food, including fresh seafood. You’ll be spoilt for choice for wine, the Coteaux de Languedoc area being the largest wine-growing region in the world, and also for accommodation, whether it’s a bed and breakfast or an apartment you want to stay in.
Top 50 Apartments in Montpellier
- Montpellier, FranceApartmentThis 28m² property in Montpellier-Centre offers a TV and air conditioning. The 1-bedroom apartment also offers guests breakfast.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 28 m²11 people are interested in this propertyfrom £46per night
- Montpellier, FranceApartmentThis apartment, offering Wi-Fi, is located in Montpellier-Centre . Also providing parking and a balcony, the 1-bedroom property has 25m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 25 m²18 people are interested in this propertyfrom £44per night
- Montpellier, FranceApartmentThis apartment, offering a babycot, is located in Croix d'Argent & Prés d'Arènes . Also providing a dishwasher and a kitchen, the 1-bedroom property has 40m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 40 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom £78per night
- Montpellier, FrancePrivate roomOffering Wi-Fi and a kitchen, this 12m² room has 1 bedroom. It is located in Montpellier-Centre and has parking.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 10 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom £39per night
- Montpellier, FranceApartment4 guests / 1 bedroom / 40 m²118 previous guests8 people are interested in this propertyfrom £58per night
- Montpellier, FrancePrivate roomThis room, offering a kitchen, is located in Hôpitaux-Facultés . Also providing parking and a TV, the 1-bedroom property has 13m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 13 m²10 people are interested in this propertyfrom £46per night
Apartment, Accommodation & Rooms in Montpellier, France
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
It is a beautiful, comfortable and cosy house. Well communicated to visit Montpellier and Anne, the host, is very kind. I really recommend it.
Fabienne is a warm-hearted and absolutely reliable landlord who takes care on her guests. The communication with her was very good in advance of and throughout our vacation. We had a very nice stay at Fabiennes beautiful apartment in Mon...
Emmanuel and Caroline are great. They give all the possible support one would need, always open to help. Their place is not in the center, but there are enough transport options to easy go there. Also, there are a supermarket and res...
Anne was the best private room we ever had. Very friendly person. Very nice breakfast. And nice rooms. Thank you anne for this nice start in our holiday.
We are wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)