Lovely studio in city center
- Air conditioning
- Family/child friendly
The accommodation is fully equipped for 2 people.
- A bed (140x190, bedding), sheets included
- A sofa
- In the kitchen: microwave, induction hob, cooking utensils, refrigerator, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, iron and its table.
- In the bathroom: hair dryer, magnifying mirror and full length mirror, towels and Commodities
3 large double-glazed windows and air conditioning.
You are 15 mins walk from the Old Port and our famous Canebière, de Castellane, and Estrangin Prefecture.
The beaches are within 2 km. The creeks and hiking sites are accessible by subway and / or bus.
The area is famous for its cafes and restaurants and on the terrace in the sun, its designers and stylists shops, tags and urban artists, a very heterogeneous mix of styles and the Plaine market.
This is a great market, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings, where you will find everything you may need or just treat yourself.
Grocery stores and supermarkets are open daily and late.
More traditional shopping streets in terms of signs are a 10 minute walk.
Public transport: Metro Line 2 station "Our Lady of Mount Cours Julien" 2 mins walk, bus, tram, bicycle rental, taxis.
To park for free, it's a little more complicated. One is in the center of Marseille. But there are 2 underground parking lots 100 meters, pay-parking Jean Jaures and in the surrounding streets. It's a lively neighborhood, people come and go, the places become available regularly. A plan showing the non-paying roads is available.
|Price for > 1 guests||£ 10 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption