Luxury Apartment in Central Area
Floor No.(with elevator)
|Address||Mita, 108-0073 Minato, Japan|
|Response time||A few hours|
DIRECT train to Narita & Haneda airports
4 min walk to Metro & JR station
New apartment with Jacuzzi, washer/dryer
FREE POCKET WIFI to carry with you to get Internet access ANYWHERE!
- New, clean and modern apartment for up to 4 people
- Central location in Tokyo, with easy access to most tourist attractions
- Walking distance to Tokyo Tower; magnificent view of Tokyo Tower from the street
- 2 min walk to Keio University Mita campus
- 4 min walk to JR Tamachi station (Yamanote line) and Metro Mita station
- 1 stop to Shinagawa JR station where you can take the Shinkansen (bullet train) to Kyoto, Nagoya, Osaka, Kobe, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Fukuoka
- Cooking & laundry OK
- Vibrant neighborhood with many restaurants, convenient store, drug store, and a very traditional Japanese shopping street
- There is a large double bed comfortable for 2 people. The sofa unfolds into a comfortable semi-double bed to accommodate 2 more people (or 1 adult + 1 child, for those with larger frame).
- Well-travelled and experienced host with many positive feedback and 5-star rating.
- Will assist in getting tickets to Ghibli, Sumo matches, Sky Tree, Disney, etc.
Within walking distance:
- Tokyo Tower and Shiba koen (park)
- 2 min walk to Keio University Mita campus
By train (does not include walking time / waiting time):
- 5 min to Ginza - the world’s famous shopping street
- 6 mins to Tsukiji Fish Market - the largest fish market in the world
- 12 mins to Akihabara Electric Town - vibrant place for affordable electronics, manga (comic books), and toy figurines (Gundam, Hello Kitty, One Piece, etc.)
- 16 mins to Asakusa - immerse in the atmosphere of old Japan, great place for Japanese souvenirs!
Other amenities: Air conditioner (cooling and heating functions), bath and shower with hot water, washing machine, medium size fridge, microwave, 32 inch high definition TV, cooking stove, electric kettle, pots and pans for cooking, chinaware, utensils, clothes hangers, bath towel, shampoo, body wash, hand soap, hair dryer.
House rulesWe expect guests to respect our neighbors and not make excessive noise in the evening.
We do not host pets, and we are very strict about no smoking inside the apartment. You may smoke in the balcony. If the apartment has smoking smell we will ask for a claim of your deposit to hire a professional cleaning company to remove the smell.
This is a new apartment, so we ask that you treat it with the same care you would for your own house. We are very strict with removing shoes upon entering the apartment per the Japanese custom.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||£ 476|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||£ 1514|
|Price for > 2 guests||£ 18 per guest/night extra|
Reviews of this property
Well located appartment near to metrostations . Buth it is NOT a luxery appartment . The kichen is equiped with old machines and kichenware. The watercooker didn't work . 2 water and 1 wine glas for two persons . There is hardly enougf furniture for two persons ( one double bed , a small divan and a salon table ; NO dining table and NO chairs The surface of the appartment is NOT 50 m2 ! The real dimentions are 2,75m large by 9,75m lengt = less than 30m2 .The appartment is not suiteble for 4 persons as mentioned on the WIMDU site. This appartment is more expensif than the 4 stars hotelroom with breakfast near the imperial palace that I initialy booked for the same period ! The description off this appartment on the WIMDU site doesn't justifie the price I paid . We didn't even met the owner during our stay !
Reviews for this host's other properties
great location (near JR station)
clean and cozy room.
but a bit to small for 4 adult person (the sleeping couch was very uncomfortable after 1 week).
would book again but only with girlfriend.
Je déconseille cet appartement
Très difficile à trouver caché dans deux petits rue vraiment pas évident à trouver sans l'aide d'un couple japonais je n'aurais jamais trouvé l'appartement
Car Anne Ne répondez jamais aux appels
Une fois mon arrivée l'appartement n'était vraiment pas les description de l'annonce
La superficie n'ai pas de 50 mais 30 m² ayant un appartement de 50 m² j'ai tout de suite fait la différence....
Très difficile pour une vie à quatre surtout que le canapé peut contenir qu'une personne Adulte
Une hôte absente qui a aucun moment est prêt de ses convives
L'appartement ne mérite vraiment pas le prix indiqué
Great location, right next to major train station so easy to get from airport and around Tokyo and lots of eateries around the area. Apartment clean and comfortable for the two of us. We were able to cook for ourselves in the apartment which was great. I forgot to print map to find apartment on first night, so found it really hard to locate (brief directions on the email would have been helpful - ie next block from MOS Burgers, go around back and mailboxes on ground level). I would stay here again.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption