Economic apartment with private courtyard next to the Alameda
- Family/child friendly
- Pets allowed
|Address||Calle Faustino Álvarez, 41002 Sevilla, Spain|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 days ago|
•The building is located on a parallel street to calle Feria, where you find supermarkets, shops and an excellent food market (fresh fish, meat, fruit and vegetables).
•The decoration is basic, yet it is equipped with all kinds of amenities to make your stay comfortable.
•We recommend the boulevard of Alameda de Hércules to eat out or to have a drink, only 2 minutes away, with a wide variety of bars, restaurants and cafés.
•Close to the promenade walk along the river Guadalquivir and the theme park of Isla Mágica.
•Surrounded by important monuments: the Andalusian Parliament, the Basilica of la Macarena, the Arabic Walls, the church of San Luis, the tower of don Fadrique, etc.
•Well connected with other areas of the city by public transportation.
•Public parking next to the Andalusian Parliament, about 5 minutes walk from the apartment.
Check-out at 11:00, flexibility depending on the availability.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||£ 261|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||£ 600|
|Price for > 2 guests||£ 13 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
The flat was in the heart of the city, clean, beautiful and quite.
I would recommend it to everyone!
We had a lovely weekend in beautiful Sevilla. The apartment was complete and cosy and very centrally located, near Giralda in a quiet street. Perfect communication with Carmen, Rocio and Paco. We will be back!
Nice, clean and in the middle of the city, but very noisy.
First time using Wimdu and it was a great experience. The house was very nice and clean overlooking a beautiful plaza. The beds were comfortable but the sofa bed not so much. However, we were only there two nights so it was fine. The house is spread out in three floors, with the bedrooms on the 1st and 2nd floor, so there is space for everyone. The best part of the house is the terrace and it's location.
Nieves was wonderful and very helpful. She welcomed us, answered all our questions and gave us some great tips on restaurants and bars in our neighborhood. We had a great experience thanks to her. Gracias Nieves!
An excellent apartment close to the Cathedral & the bullring , calle Adriano with a large selection of restaurants & bars was mere steps away from the front door.
The apartment was air conditioned , the TV had a facility to change the Spanish version of many programmes back to the original English language version , hot water was constantly available & the washing machine was a Godsend.
Hugely impressed and would return.
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
Great location, clean apartment and equipped to comfortably accommodate 4 persons. I highly recommend it.
Ottima posizione, appartamento pulito e attrezzato per ospitare comodamente 4 persone. Lo consiglio vivamente.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
Okay, it recommended 100% for a few days, very complete apartment and a few meters walk, bars and playa.Una very nice area and easy parking.
Muy bien, recomendable 100% para unos días, apartamento muy completo y a unos metros de paseo, chiringuitos y playa.Una zona muy bonita y de fácil aparcamiento.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption