Nossa Alegria II is a one bedroom apartment ready to accommodate 5 persons: 2 in the double bed, other two in the two single beds in the secind bedrrom and the 5th in the in the sofa bed in living room! The apartment comprises all the modern conviniencies and facilities such as the wireless internet conection! Priviliged location only a few meters away from the main avenue / boulevard in Lisbon: The Avenida da Liberdade with metro station.
SOME FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS: ( ALL INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL PRICE )
- Wireless Internet Conection
- Baby Crib and High Chair Available Upon Request
- Fresh Towels and Bed Linen Available
- Complete Equipped Kitchen with all Domestic Apliances, Kitchen Utensils, Cutlrey, Pots and Pans, Toaster, Coffe Machine, Ketlle etc...
- Final Cleaning Included in the Total Price!
- Many other amenities ( check the amenities section )
- This Apartment is Professionally Managed. You will have the guarantee of a warm welcome by one of the menbers of our staff who will explain you how everything works in the apartment and will give you all the needed information and hints and tips of Lisbon for a perfect stay. You will always be monitorized: We are reacheable 24h a day thanks to our emergency call line! At your arrival a map with the major facilities around the area will be at your disposal in the apartment.
City center is just around the corner, so you will be able to enjoy most of Lisbon´s attractions by foot! You have however buses, trams and metro nearby running every minute:
TRAM: Famous Tram 28 takes you to the city center and most picturesque Lisbon districts - runs 300 meters from the apartment
METRO: Avenida metro stations is only 2 minutes walking from the apartment (blue line)
BUSES: Aerobus directly to and from the airport has a stop 2 minutes walking. Other buses:758, 709, 732, etc
TRAIN STATIONS: Rossio Train Station is at 10 minutes walking. This train will take you to the historical and romantic village of Sintra.
PROVIDED SERVICES WITH A FEE:
- Airport - Apartment Transfer in private transportation
- Babby Sitting
- Professional Massages
- Tour Guides
- Car Rentals
- Other Available Services
- ATM Machines: 1 minute walking distance
- Authentic Restaurants, Cafés, Pastry Shops, Bakeries and local grocery stores.
- Big Supermarket: 10 minutes walking
- Night Bars and Clubs in Bairro Alto: 5 minutes walking
- Pharmacy: 1 minute walking distance
- Biological Open Air Market Every Saturday Morning in Principe Real Square just up the hill.
On the slope of the Bairro Alto hill you will find the street where the apartment is located: Rua de Santo António á Glória. From here you are near to the major attractions of the city. In fact you are two steps away from Baixa/Avenida area: steping down the street you will find a leafy square garden called Praça da Alegria (giving the name to the apartment), right just before reaching the Avenida da Liberdade, considered to be the most important avenue boulevard in the city. This wide avenue would be the lisbonean champs elisées: we can find a certain elegance here in some of its cafés and shops. In fact this is most expensive area in Lisbon, along with the Chiado area. Here you´ll find the big international premium brands. Avenida da Liberdade leads to the Restauradores and Rossio squares which are considered the belly button of Lisbon.
On the opposite side, and stepping up the hill you will find yourself in Principe Real and Bairro Alto area. This is the hill opposite to the castle and here you will find a great leafy square garden, the one of Príncipe Real with wonderfull 200 year old cedars. These two districts are famous for its restaurants, fado houses, bars and clubs. Here you will never get bored.
From Rua de Santo António á Gloria you are at a walking distance to the city center, but you can always take the Metro in Avenida to explore the rest of the city. For your basic needs local grocery stores are available for you.