Beautiful Apartment in City Centre
Floor No.(with elevator)
First district (1010 Wien): 5 minutes walking distance to the Stephans Cathedral, Graben and Kaertnerstrasse. Excellent public transport connection: Underground station U4 and U1 "Schwedenplatz" and tram station 1, 2 in 100 m distance from the apartment. Airport bus shuttle (20 min to the airport, every 30 minutes, 7 euro one way) stops at Morzinplatz in 400 m distance from the apartment.
Restaurants & Bars, Fast food stores, Bakery and Butcher, Supermarkets, Post office, Dry cleaner and the shopping high streets Kärtnerstraße and Graben are all in walking distance!
The apartment is fully renovated in december 2011. It includes:
- Entrance hall: wardrobe, chair
- Kitchen: Breakfast table with two stools, Refrigerator, Dish-washer, Water Boiler, Dishes and Cutlery, Pots & Pans as well as other cooking facilities.
- Toilet: WC with hygiene shower, small washing basin, Washing machine and dryer.
- Bathroom: Shower, big washing basin, cupboard
- 2 Bedrooms: Queen size bed, Wardrobe, bed side tables
- Living room: Sofa, dining table for four persone, which can be enlarged, shelves, TV (with german and international channels).
Wireless internet is provided in the whole apartment !
Check-in / Check-out:
As you can see from the details, I am flexible with the check-in and check-out times. We will set an appointment for your check-in and check-out up in front. Me or my very good friend, or the cleaning lady will meet you at the apartment, give you the keys and explain everything you have to know about the apartment and the area.
When you book, you will get my contact details including my mobile number and my email, on which you will be able to reach me anytime.
Please keep in mind that we are charging a late check in fee of 10€ from 9pm/21:00 and 30€ from 0am/ 24:00 as it is stated in our description.
Also you have the possibility to rent a baby cot and/or baby feeding chair. Price upon request.
For further information don't hesitate to contact me :)
House rules!!! CITY TAX !!!
Please be informed that the regulations for the city charges in Vienna have changed and therefore we are obliged by law to collect a city tax from the 1st of May 2016 from our guests.
We will need to charge 2,4584% of your accommodation costs including the cleaning fee.
Unfortunately the tax cannot be collected directly over Wimdu and therefore needs to be paid at the check-in in cash. Please be so kind and prepare the amount accurate to the cent.
You will certainly receive a receipt fort the city tax at the check-in.
We know that this whole procedure is a bit inconvenient, however we are required by law to proceed this way.
We thank you for your understanding and collaboration.
Anna & Vladan
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out Before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption