Floor No.3(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Parking available
- Elevator in building
|Address||Gertrudes iela, LV-1011 Riga, Latvia|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||4 days ago|
4 single beds and 1 folding sofa.
Bathroom has washing machine, towels and hairdryier.
A well-equipped kitchen feature microwave, coffee machine, kettle, fridge-freezer, cutlery, pots, pans and etc.
There are such amenities as:
TV with many channels
Wifi Internet Connection
Iron and ironing board
Towels and linen provided
Cot and baby chair (upon request)
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 10 per day.
IMPORTANT information: All apartments are privately owned, and in residential buildings, guests are asked to respect the property and privacy of the neighbors. You are asked to respect the silence that may be expected after 22:00 in residential buildings.
Loud/late partying is, unfortunately, not permitted.
1. Security deposit in amount of 100 EUR must be paid in cash, and is fully refunded at the check-out time if the apartment is in good order and we doesn`t have any claims about apartment conditions. The costs of damages beyond what would be expected after responsible usage of the apartment will be deducted from the deposit, the remained amount will be refunded.
2. All guests are asked to respect the property and privacy of the neighbors. You are asked to respect the silence that may be expected after 22:00 in residential buildings. Loud/late partying is, unfortunately, not permitted.
3. Having more guests in the property than agreed or making noise in the evening hours or at night may result in immediate termination of the rental agreement.
4. SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED, you will be asked to sign a document that you agree to a 100 EUR fine if traces of smoking are found in the apartment.
5. Check-in is after any time after 15:00; Check-out is any time before 11:00
|Price for > 4 guests||£ 9 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Very nice hotel, super location, rooms in a very good condition, helpful staff, highly recommended.
The appartment is HUGE. We booked it to have some nice days in Riga for five adults and one baby. We could have slept every night in a different bed, because there are beds for about 15 people.
The appartment was clean and not far away from Rigas famous old town.
Some things were broken like the oven. (We did not want to cook. Therefore this was no problem.) But if you like to cook for yourself, you should ask, if it is fixed again.
Good place for the money, beds are really comfortable and two badrooms were nice luxury to our travelling family. Good services in reception and you feel secured in the facilities. It was a hot summer evening and the only downside was the lack of window that can be opened all the way to get little help for summer temperature
Very nice comfortable appartment, central located, helpful staff, looking forward to see you agian!
A nice flat in a nice place, near from center of Riga! We liked our journey!
We stayed for a week there and were really satisfied. The apartment is fully equipped and very clean. during our stay we had to clean ourselves, which was not a problem. the accommodation is spacious and during the night it was mainly quiet.
The reception is 24h in charge and Arthur helped us very much and very friendly with all our questions and the first orientation in the city. it is a little walk into the city centre - maybe 10-15 minutes - but you also have nice cafes and restaurants nearby.
We can definitely recommend this place.
Perfect apartment Riga To Explore. Fairly centrally located. Apartment is neat and fully furnished. Friendly reception.
Prima appartement om Riga Te Verkennen. Redelijk centraal gelegen. Appartement is netjes en volledig ingericht. Vriendelijke receptie.
Really nice, clean and spacious apartment.
Staff is really friendly and helpful.
We really enjoyed our stay in such a beautiful city.
We enjoyed Riga. What an amazing city! The apartment was located a few kilometers outside the old center. We like to walk so found no problem. There is also a bus stop a few meters away. The relationship between price and quality was fine. A fully furnished apartment with nice beds and a good shower. Very clean. Despite the complex near the railway and a busy road that gives little inconvenience. The staff at the reception were helpful and friendly. Definitely recommended if you ever take a few days to Riga. René and Annet
We hebben genoten van Riga. Wat een bijzondere stad! Het appartementencomplex lag een paar kilometer buiten het oude centrum. Wij lopen graag dus vonden dat geen probleem. Daarnaast is er ook een bushalte op een paar meter afstand. De verhouding tussen de prijs en kwaliteit was prima. Een zeer compleet ingericht appartement met heerlijke bedden en een goede douche. Zeer schoon. Ondanks dat het complex dichtbij het spoor en een drukke weg ligt geeft dat weinig overlast. Het personeel bij de receptie was behulpzaam en vriendelijk. Zeker een aanrader als je ooit een paar dagen naar Riga gaat. René en Annet
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption