Welcome to Alma Victoria Guesthouse!
All our properties are located at the same address, inside The Alma Victoria Guesthouse, Brooklyn, NYC
About Room 1:
A Private Mini Studio / Hotel Style Room in NYC Guesthouse
- Faces quiet residential street
- Full Bath, shared with one other room, in private corridor
- Queen Bed – comfortably fits 2 adults
- Located on the 2nd Floor – 1 staircase up
- Room equipped with small Eat-In Alcove with Toaster, Kettle, Coffee Maker, Small Refrigerator & Microwave
About The Alma Victoria Guest House:
- Our guesthouse (Pensione) is an 1850‘s townhouse, located on a quiet residential street.
- We have 7 Private Guest rooms - these are self-catered studio/hotel style rooms - great for couples and friends.
- We are located in Clinton Hill, which is a bohemian, historic, lively, artistic area of Brooklyn, NYC with a great mix of cultures and types living together. Our neighborhood is a diverse mix of artists, couples, families, Pratt students, professional attorneys, police officers... different ethnicities from all walks of life.
General House Amenities:
- 100% Cotton Linens and Towels
- Hair Dryer in all Rooms
- Clothing Iron & Ironing board upon request
- High-speed wireless internet access
- Free unlimited PHONE for USA/Canada in the hallway
- Air conditioning, fans & Heat included
- Laundry facilities located 2 streets away with drop off 24-hour service.
- Subway & Bus Maps, local shopping maps and local magazines
- Delivery food menus
- Smoking permitted outside only please.
~ 5 minute walk to metro subway station & a 10-minute ride to Manhattan on the subway (4 subway stops)
~ Bus stop in front of house connects to 6 subway lines in less than 8 minutes
~ $10-15 taxi to/from lower Manhattan for late nights out
~ 20 min walk to Fort Greene & Prospect Parks
The Alma Victoria Guest House is located near:
- Bars & Pubs, Theaters, Concerts
- Restaurants, Cafes, Bakeries, Coffee Shops Farmer’s Markets
- Galleries, Museums: Brooklyn Museum
- Brooklyn Public Library
- Historic Sites & Architecture
- Brooklyn Academy of Music
- Gospel Churches & Choir
- Boutiques, Bookstores, Vintage and Thrift Shops
- Prospect Park
- Brooklyn Waterfront - Walk across the bridges to Manhattan
- Fort Greene Park
- McCarren Park
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Outdoor Movies in the Park!
- Bike Riding, Hiking, Sports Fields, Ice Skating/Roller Skating, Horseback Riding,
- Sailing, Kayaking, Beach Days
- Yoga and Pilates studios, Bike Rentals, City Tours
Thank you & see you soon!
The Victoria Family & Friends