Double room in Pisa Bed & Breakfast
- Family/child friendly
- Disabled access
- Suitable for events
- Lockable room
- Parking available
|Address||Via di Padule, 56124 Pisa, Italy|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
Open 24 hours
B&B drive by family, always open, in a typical Tuscan house of the nineteenth century. The upstairs has hardwood floors and the house is stone offering cool in summer and warm in winter. Ideal for budget holidays and great for those who have to attend hospital patients.
ACCESSORIES OF ROOM
1 double bed
Desk and chair
2 bedside tables (one with two drawers, one without drawers)
Large wardrobe with 5 doors and cab
Chest of 4 drawers
Television with satellite channels
Fan and dehumidifier
Telephone for internal communication, and external alarm
Conditioned and soundproofed windows
Bathroom, large bath and is located just outside the door of room (shared but often use)
Situated on the first floor with comfortable stairs of 15 steps with handrail and railing
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Utilities: water, electricity, gas, heating, fan
- Set 3 towels: washbasin, bidet, bath / shower
- Transmission: daily bed linen and towels (on request), otherwise weekly
- Cleaning accessories: hair dryer, soap, shampoo
- Clothing accessories: washing machine (4 euro / time if you use), clotheshorse, iron, ironing board
- Kitchen (on request): with large table, ceiling fan, microwave, fridge, fridge freezer, toaster etc..
- Bicycles: for adults and children (service development)
- Internet: WiFi 300 Mb / s on ADSL 20 Mb / s
- Parking: you can download at the entrance and then go to the common parking which is located in 100 meters with places still available (not Habitable on Monday morning for the market). The parking garage with gate has an extra charge of 5 € / day.
SERVICES AGREEMENT (FREE)
Telephone and fax: VOIP and analog
Printer: Color inkjet
Shuttle: hospital (2 euro), train (5 euro), center (5 euro), tower (5 euro)
Breakfast (3 Euros per person)
Guide and companion: in agreement
Event Planning: on-site with edukom.it
OFFICES AND SERVICES
- Hospital: 1 km (also connected by bike path)
- First aid: 1 km
- Pharmacy: 250 m (time of pharmacies of Pisa)
- Bar / Cake: 150 m
- Italian Post: 600 m
- ATM: 200 m (there are several in the area within walking distance)
- Supermarket: PAM (200 m); Mall Pisanova Esselunga (500 m), Coop (800 m), Carrefour (2 km), Media World (1 km)
- Restaurant / Pizzeria: 650 m
- Railway station: 3 km (Pisa Centrale) Train schedule
- Bus: line 14 (50 meters), line 13 (100 m), line 22 (100 m), LAM blue (200 m);
- Airport: 4 km
- Parking: 70 m (within 100 meters there are more than 50 seats)
- Highway: 2 km (Florence-Pisa-Livorno)
- Highway: Pisa center (8 km), Pisa Nord (12 km)
- Leaning Tower: 3.5 km, in addition to the complex of Piazza dei Miracoli is near the Piazza dei Cavalieri
- Town center: 2.5 km (here it is, half bridge, over Italy, a village close, the National Museum of St. Matthew, Spina Church, Church of S. Cristina ...)
- Cinema Green Island: 0.5 km
- Walk: 1 km (Avenue of shores: shaded walk along the Arno River, with playgrounds and gymnastics)
- Teatro Verdi: 2.5 km (information)
- Church: 0.5 km (Holy Family Parish, time of harvest with other churches pastoral unit)
- Playground: 30 m (in front of the house shaded park with playground and benches)
- Sea: 15 km
2. Pets: Pets may be alone in the courtyard of the house but did not enter into
3. The town of Pisa requires a local tax cost of 1.5 euros per person, per day of stay. We are humbled by this decision, but this cost must be borne by you upon your arrival. Then this is an extra cost additional to that indicated that in turn will remit to the municipality.
|Weekly rate||£ 181|
|Monthly rate||£ 564|
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
We are welcomed by Simone. Nice to meet at the home of different people of various nationalities.
Got tips and advice from Simone to explore the area.
Fine stay for several days Pisa and beyond.
Wij zijn gastvrij ontvangen door Simone. Leuk om in het huis verschillende mensen van diverse nationaliteiten te ontmoeten.
Allerlei tips en adviezen gekregen van Simone om de omgeving te verkennen.
Prima verblijf voor een aantal dagen Pisa en omgeving.
very good stay in Pisa. Simone is very helpful. He picked us up at the airport for a very reasonable price.
très bon séjour à Pise. Simone est très serviable. Il est venu nous chercher à l'aéroport pour un prix très raisonnable.
Simone is a very nice person! He is very friendly, and very helpful (especially with internet problems!). He is very knowledgeable about the bus system, and what useful place are nearby (post office, cafes, bar, etc.) This room is very cute, which we loved. This place has a spacious, clean bathroom with a nice shower. We had to share it with another room, but we never had a problem with sharing. Overall, a very lovely place! I would stay here again!
Simone was an available person.
The apartment is very nice and very well located for the station, a quality / price ratio very good.
Simone è stato una persona disponibilissima.
L'appartamento è molto bello e molto ben posizionato rispetto alla stazione, un rapporto qualità/prezzo ottimo.
Simone is very hospitable host and nice person. Thank you!
Our first booking with Wimdu and the first day in Italy were perfect. Simone was a great host and has met our every need. With the accommodation and breakfast, we were very pleased.
Unsere erste Buchung bei Wimdu und der erste Tag in Italien waren perfekt. Simone war ein toller Gastgeber und hat uns jeden Wunsch erfüllt. Mit der Unterkunft und dem Frühstück waren wir sehr zufrieden.
Simone was very friendly, he picked us up at the airport and drove us to the appartment. We had his telephone number and could call him if we had any problems. The appartment was very nice and clean. It´s a 3min walk to the central station. We had a good time.
apartment very well located and nine ..... missing a little decoration and would be perfect. air conditioning is essential in the summer because it was very very hot ... and the sleeping area by noted TV is the size of a computer screen
appartement très bien situé et neuf .....manque un peu de décoration et ce serait parfait.
la climatisation serait indispensable en période estivale car on a eu très très chaud ...et le couchage au salon moyen
il est indiqué une TV qui est de la taille d un écran d ordinateur
Simone is a really great host - the contact with him is very good, he is a nice person, willing to make his guests' experience as positive as possible.
The apartment is big, spacious and modern. It still lacks some equipment (it was bought and refurbished very recently), but Simone tries to fullfil every request of his guests. For example,m he got us a completely new electric kettle in just few hous when we asked him.
Overal, it was a very positive experience and we can recommend Simone to everyone!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption