Double room in Pisa Bed & Breakfast
- Family/child friendly
- Disabled access
- Suitable for events
- Lockable room
- Parking available
|Address||Via di Padule, 56124 Pisa, Italy|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 days ago|
Open 24 hours
B&B drive by family, always open, in a typical Tuscan house of the nineteenth century. The upstairs has hardwood floors and the house is stone offering cool in summer and warm in winter. Ideal for budget holidays and great for those who have to attend hospital patients.
ACCESSORIES OF ROOM
1 double bed
Desk and chair
2 bedside tables (one with two drawers, one without drawers)
Large wardrobe with 5 doors and cab
Chest of 4 drawers
Television with satellite channels
Fan and dehumidifier
Telephone for internal communication, and external alarm
Conditioned and soundproofed windows
Bathroom, large bath and is located just outside the door of room (shared but often use)
Situated on the first floor with comfortable stairs of 15 steps with handrail and railing
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Utilities: water, electricity, gas, heating, fan
- Set 3 towels: washbasin, bidet, bath / shower
- Transmission: daily bed linen and towels (on request), otherwise weekly
- Cleaning accessories: hair dryer, soap, shampoo
- Clothing accessories: washing machine (4 euro / time if you use), clotheshorse, iron, ironing board
- Kitchen (on request): with large table, ceiling fan, microwave, fridge, fridge freezer, toaster etc..
- Bicycles: for adults and children (service development)
- Internet: WiFi 300 Mb / s on ADSL 20 Mb / s
- Parking: you can download at the entrance and then go to the common parking which is located in 100 meters with places still available (not Habitable on Monday morning for the market). The parking garage with gate has an extra charge of 5 € / day.
SERVICES AGREEMENT (FREE)
Telephone and fax: VOIP and analog
Printer: Color inkjet
Shuttle: hospital (2 euro), train (5 euro), center (5 euro), tower (5 euro)
Breakfast (3 Euros per person)
Guide and companion: in agreement
Event Planning: on-site with edukom.it
OFFICES AND SERVICES
- Hospital: 1 km (also connected by bike path)
- First aid: 1 km
- Pharmacy: 250 m (time of pharmacies of Pisa)
- Bar / Cake: 150 m
- Italian Post: 600 m
- ATM: 200 m (there are several in the area within walking distance)
- Supermarket: PAM (200 m); Mall Pisanova Esselunga (500 m), Coop (800 m), Carrefour (2 km), Media World (1 km)
- Restaurant / Pizzeria: 650 m
- Railway station: 3 km (Pisa Centrale) Train schedule
- Bus: line 14 (50 meters), line 13 (100 m), line 22 (100 m), LAM blue (200 m);
- Airport: 4 km
- Parking: 70 m (within 100 meters there are more than 50 seats)
- Highway: 2 km (Florence-Pisa-Livorno)
- Highway: Pisa center (8 km), Pisa Nord (12 km)
- Leaning Tower: 3.5 km, in addition to the complex of Piazza dei Miracoli is near the Piazza dei Cavalieri
- Town center: 2.5 km (here it is, half bridge, over Italy, a village close, the National Museum of St. Matthew, Spina Church, Church of S. Cristina ...)
- Cinema Green Island: 0.5 km
- Walk: 1 km (Avenue of shores: shaded walk along the Arno River, with playgrounds and gymnastics)
- Teatro Verdi: 2.5 km (information)
- Church: 0.5 km (Holy Family Parish, time of harvest with other churches pastoral unit)
- Playground: 30 m (in front of the house shaded park with playground and benches)
- Sea: 15 km
2. Pets: Pets may be alone in the courtyard of the house but did not enter into
3. The town of Pisa requires a local tax cost of 1.5 euros per person, per day of stay. We are humbled by this decision, but this cost must be borne by you upon your arrival. Then this is an extra cost additional to that indicated that in turn will remit to the municipality.
|Weekly rate||£ 199|
|Monthly rate||£ 620|
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Simone was very frendly and helpful. Unfortunately was our room directly in the main street! It was too loud and we can't good sleep. For breakfast there were only Cornflakes & coffee. The Schoko cake was great;))
Amazing! Everything was perfect! Simone was so nice, and gently took us to the airport for a cheap price! Extremely recommended!
Convenient location for access to downtown, even with the car. The disadvantages are shared bathrooms and drains that do not work.
Posizione comoda per l'accesso in centro, anche con l'auto. Gli svantaggi sono il bagno in comune e gli scarichi che non funzionano.
The stay in Pisa at Simone's house was really good. The room was good, bathroom has to be shared with others, but was cleaned everyday. Breakfast was very good with delicious coffee. Simone is a great host and really really nice and friendly. We would come back every time :-)
Very helpful host, friendly and knowledgeable. Shared bathroom and eating area.
But a good place for the money.
Great place for this money. Clean room, bathroom and kitchen. Not so far from the city center: 30 mins walk or 10 mins by bus - bus just on the other site of the road. Quite big kitchen with all of the tools needed. Bikes available for use. Folders describing attractions and the ways to get to them as well as restaurants' addresses. Clear rules. And great host - always kind and very helpful. The place to recommend:)
We were received with great hospitality, both Simone and his wife were very friendly hosts. The room was nice and clean. We feld at home!.
All the rooms that we rent with Wimdu during our trip. It was the most beautiful and cleanest ... The family was charming and welcoming. Our host picked us up and take us back to the train to ... Basic info Airport And the lady gave us a sweet home cooked :) Thanks a lot
De toutes les chambres que nous avons louer avec Wimdu durant notre voyage. Celle-ci était la plus belle et la plus propre... La famille était charmante et accueillante. Notre hote est venu nous chercher au train et nous reconduire à l'aréoport... Et la dame nous a offert une petite douceur cuisiné maison :) Merci beaucoup
Very friendly householders, delicious coffe in the morning and pretty accomodation. We'll come back here ;)
bright and spacious room, adjoining bathroom very clean. Guests very nice, gave us map and tourist guide of the city. only flaw location, not in itself, but as a poorly connected. we went out to dinner in the city center but at eleven and a half there were no more buses and we were forced to take a taxi for ten euro. excellent accommodation for those with cars but the rest will be made available to the bikes (which they said there but, unfortunately for us, to be repaired).
camera spaziosa e luminosa, bagno adiacente molto pulito. Ospiti molto carini, ci hanno fornito cartina e guida turistica della città. unico neo la posizione, non di per sé ,ma in quanto mal collegata. siamo andati a cena fuori in centro ma alle undici e mezza non vi erano più autobus e siamo stati costretti a prendere un taxi al costo di dieci euro. ottima sistemazione per chi è dotato di automobile ma per gli altri dovrebbero essere messe a disposizione delle biciclette (che hanno detto esserci ma, purtroppo per noi, in riparazione).
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption