2 min Sea for 2 guests Center - 3
Floor No.2(with elevator)
|Address||Boulevard Grosso, 06000 Nice, France|
|Response time||A few hours|
The flat was renovated in November 2012 with quality materials and furniture. It is well fitted, bright, elegant, clean, has a well-equipped kitchen, a pleasant bathroom and very high ceilings. It can accommodate up to 2 persons. Equipment and services provided consist of (but are not limited to) a fully serviced kitchen with stove, microwave, and TV, linen, towels, water, electricity and heating (all included in the price).
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions! With the hope that our apartment will allow you to make the best of our beautiful city of Nice, we are looking forward to seeing you!
How to reach the apartment: Our apartment is located at 14th avenue Grosso at the 2nd floor with lift. It is easily accessible by most means of transport. By car, take the “St Philippe” exit on the fast way. By train, take bus 23 until the stop “Gambetta Dante”. By plane, take bus 23 or 98 until the stop “Grosso CUM”. Then, whether it is by car, tram, bus or on foot, since the neighborhood is extremely well serviced, going around in Nice is not complicate at all. Visiting all Nice and its amazing surroundings (Monaco, Cannes, Antibes, Italy etc.) is therefore nice and easy!
Last but not least, various public parking facilities (and also streets with free parking spots) are close by.
Everything that the seaside, the down-town, the historical center and the pedestrian zone have to offer is at your door! Whether you are looking for beach, walks along the seaside, cultural tourism, typical or modern restaurants, shopping or night-life, everything is at few minutes walking distance!
The city of Nice is the second biggest after Marseille in the Region that covers Provence, Alpes and Côte d’Azur. Nice is the most visited destination in France after Paris.
In Nice, you can enjoy a Mediterranean climate with mild temperatures most of the year. You have lots of cultural spots and museums like the Opera de Nice (constructed in the 19th century), the Marc Chagall Museum and the Matisse Museum, among many others. You also have the lovely botanical garden and several monuments and visit cathedrals like Sainte-Réparate, Saint-Jacques, Notre-Dame de Nice and the Russian Orthodox Cathedral. You can also enjoy lovely walks in the Promenade des Anglais, along the Baie des Anges (Bay of the Angels) and you also have a large selection of stores, restaurants and cafés where one can sit outside and enjoy an appetizer.
Cannes – 25 km
Antibes – 18 km
Saint-Tropez – 70 km
House rulesDepartures and arrivals: We will meet you directly at the apartment. The arrival times and departure must be agreed in advance. Arrivals are preferably after 5 pm. Departures are preferably before 10 am. When possible, you will be able to leave your luggage. We are not available to receive guests after 8pm from Monday until Saturday or on Sunday the whole day. Nevertheless, we can send a trusted contact person that will ask you on arrival an additional fee of 20€.
Security Deposit: €150
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
All we could wish for! Very clean! :)
First of all Salvatore is not a private person, this is an agency which doesn't care if there are any problems. I would never recomend him as a host nor his flat. We had to go to the agency to pick up the keys but in the description of the flat at wimdu was written that we will meet at the flat. Also the stink of cat piss from the outside of the flat was so strong, that we couldn't sleep with an open window which was unbearable (it was really hot in Nice).There were also cockroaches in the flat. Last but not least we had no wifi for 2 days. We contacted the "cousin" and Salvatore (as he was our contact person) to take care about this problems and there were no reaction. Until the second complaint he came to the building to check what's wrong with the internet. Our problem with the cat piss stink wasn't resolved and therefore I will write a complaint letter to wimdu. Never again. It was the worst host & apartment & wimdu experience ever.
We had a great stay at the apartment! It was quiet, clean and we got very good informations about the city and trips we could do. Every time again!
The flat was really clean and the rooms are cosy. We really enjoyed staying there. It was not complicated and really worth the price.
Everything was alright. Salvatore and his cousin Stephan have mad a lot of efforts that everyone would have a nice stay, they will help you with every question or fix any problem you have. They prepared a lot to make everything super easy (check-in, -out, location, maps, etc.) and especially their self-made tour i can recommend. Of course the apartment wasn't decorated as seen on the pictures, but overall the interior was as seen. You have everything you need for self catering and so the price is definitely very good. So we had a good stay and i'll come back for my next trip to Nice.
It was a great experience. The studio is clean and have a nice decoration. The location is perfect..we really enjoyed our holidays in this studio. The only thing its really Small and for tall people is not good.
The lady that received us was really really amazing and nice. I recomend this studio for young people who love travelling
The -: expensive apartment for a very small area. Very uncomfortable bed mattresses used in foam. A blocked store. Bedside lamp does not work, kc bulb, I replaced. Very noisy place (bvd François Grosso) forcing to sleep closed window.
The pros: clean apartment. door machine in the bathroom. secure apartment door. good condition.
Les - : appartement cher pour une surface très réduite. Lit très inconfortable sur matelas usagé en mousse. Un des store bloqué. Lampe de chevet ne marche pas, ampoule kc, je l'ai remplacée. Lieu très bruyant (bvd François Grosso) obligeant de dormir fenêtre fermée.
Les + : appart propre. porte linge dans la sdb. porte appart sécurisée. bon état général.
Salvatore is a super nice host.
The handover of the apartment worked without problems.
The apartment was clean and mainly corresponds broadly to uploaded photos. The apartment is very centrally located for a city break.
There are grademal 5 minutes to the train station. Around the corner is a small "Boulangerie" where you can stock up with fresh baguette in the morning etc. low and croissants, Parisien. Our apartment (no. 5) faced the courtyard. so you have not heard anything from the street noise. For large central shopping street, it is also just 1 minute. If you look down this one can already see the sea. For 1.50 EUR You can also take the tram.
Merci et a bientot Salvatore :)
Salvatore ist ein super netter Gastgeber.
Die Übergabe der Wohnung hat problemlos geklappt.
Das Appartment war vor allem sauber und entspricht in großen und ganzen den eingestellten Fotos. Das Appartment liegt für eine Städtreise sehr zentral.
Zum Bahnhof sind es grademal 5 Minuten. Um die Ecke liegt eine kleine "Boulangerie" wo man sich morgens mit frischen Baguette und Croissants, Parisien etc. günstig eindecken kann. Unser Appartment (Nr. 5 ) lag zum Innenhof. sodass man vom Straßenlärm nichts mitbekommen hat. Zur großen zentralen Einkaufsstraße ist es auch nur 1 Minute. Wenn man diese herunterschaut kann man schon das Meer sehen. Für 1,50 EUR kann man auch die Tram nehmen.
Merci et a bientot Salvatore :)
It was a good choice to stay at Salvatores Apartment. It's central, not very big but enought for a citytrip and it is equipped with all necessary things!
No recommendation - despite nice representative of the landlord
- House is old and worn (renovation in the hallway was under way)
- It smells musty and moldy
- Windows for stuffy and dirty backyard / noise and smell enormous
- It is not an apartment / studio (No.3) - kl. Room with kitchenette and bathroom (the bed is, there are no leaks)
- There are several rooms with bathrooms in this apartment - you can hear everything
- No closet - just a shelf with curtain (hanging clothes is not possible)
- Bad newly built, but outflows musty
- Washing machine of Boss - but unfortunately also musty
- Not in stock, no Toipapier or detergent (washing up liquid was there)
- Water came in last night by the wall under the window into the room
- Location is not as good as promised - no sea view, not laterally, but minutes from the beach only 5 foot
- Min by bus from the airport and 20 stop 5 minutes from the apartment
- Good bus / to the train station
- To get close only Pizza
- I will not book this offer again - my holiday it did not beautified
Keine Weiterempfehlung - trotz nettem Vertreter des Vermieters
- Haus ist alt und abgewohnt (Renovierung im Flur war im Gange)
- es riecht muffig und schimmlig
- Fenster zum stickigen und dreckigen Hinterhof / Lärmpegel und Geruch enorm
- es ist keine Wohnung/Studio (Nr.3) - kl. Zimmer mit Küchenzeile und mit Bad (steht das Bett, ist alles dicht)
- es sind mehrere Zimmer mit Bad in dieser Wohnung - man hört alles
- kein Schrank - nur ein Regal mit Vorhang (Klamotten aufhängen nicht möglich)
- Bad neu eingebaut, aber Abflüsse muffig
- Waschmaschine von Boss - aber leider auch muffig
- nichts vorrätig, kein Toipapier oder Reinigungsmittel (etwas Spülmittel war da)
- Wasser drang in der letzten Nacht durch die Wand unter dem Fenster ins Zimmer
- Lage ist nicht so gut wie versprochen - keine Sicht aufs Meer, auch nicht seitlich, aber bis zum Meer nur 5 min zu Fuß
- mit dem Bus vom Flughafen 20 min und Haltestelle 5 min von der Wohnung
- gute Busanbindung / auch zum Bahnhof
- in der Nähe nur Pizza zu bekommen
- ich werde dieses Angebot nicht nochmal buchen - meinen Urlaub hat es nicht verschönt
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption