|Address||Mingliu A Qingming h Rd St, 8972 Beijing, China|
1. Transportation: - Pick you up from and to the Airport by minibus or car - Drive you going to the destinations you want visit every day.
2. Sightseeing: - Qing west tombs: The west tombs of Qing dynasty is the largest eco-cultural tourism site, one of the world's cultural heritage. The scenery is beautiful and with the biggest ancient pine forest in northern China. - The tunnels for anti-Japan The tunnels locate in Baoding Qingyuan county, it is 70 km from my villa, they were built during the World War Two. - Some famous places in downtown I can drive you visit any famous place if you want.
3. Visitings - Children Villages One was called Solar Village in Shunyi of Beijing. It has 115 children. The children come from prisoners, aged from few months to 18 years old, the children can study free in local school, they participate some labor in their special home after school. Another is Langfang Children's Village (Philip Hyde Foundation): There are more than 90 children and with a hospital. The chief is Beitemun( American). This Children village is largest foreign institution for children with disabilities in China until now. - Local Martial Arts school and Ordinary school Visit martial arts schools and watch Chinese martial arts showing, the students study both martial arts and ordinary courses. - Local Farmer and citizen family Visit ordinary Chinese families in rural and urban. Try to know what is their life. - Local cultural activities Opera showing in villages, Singing meeting in downtown.
4. Activities - Hold a party with local children or families - Learn cooking Chinese foods Exercise cooking Chinese dishes in our kitchen with Chinese housewife or ask for a chef Professor to teach. - Make dumpling with local people - Learn Chinese and teach English - Go downtown shopping and taste Beijing snacks (6) Stroll local morning market - Visit Local cultural activities if it is right time.
5. Dining - Beijing Roast Duck - Local farmer’s special dishes - Local snacks - Special Noodle by Owner
House rulesAll guests need keep all facilities in the house not to be damaged and keep all bed clothes clean. and you should operate all equipments safely(water, power and gas and so on). and all guests need pay the deposit for 30% of total rentals.
|Weekly rate for up to 12 guests||£ 936|
|Monthly rate for up to 12 guests||£ 3254|
|Price for > 12 guests||£ 6 per guest/night extra|
|Maximum Nights||1 month|
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out Before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption