Charming centric studio like room
- Lockable room
Huge room with a bay window, in a sweet apartment with a view on the diamond Factory in the old city center and in a street next to the wide Oudeschans canal. A quiet street in a busy area. Sunny and centric. Less than 10 minutes walking from Amsterdam Central Station, Dam Square and Rembrandt Square.
Kitchen and bath room are shared.
In my apartment you will find:
A studio room with:
* a twin bed (a very wide comfortable bedbank)
* dinner table
* bay window with a view on the diamond factory.
* internet connection
(* and lots of paintings)
* Kitchen: diswasher, washing machine, etc
* Bathroom: shower, toilet
The area is very centric. Most high lights are walking distance:
* The Old Newmarket (2 minutes)
* Dam Square (7 min's)
* Waterlooplein Market (2 min's)
* Two old synagogues and a Jewish museum (2 min's)
* a grand supermarket (1 min)
* Rembrandt square (5 minutes)
* Plenty of bars and restaurants around and at Newmarket Square (2 min's)
As I'm very keen on my apartment, I like to know which travelers it hosts; so please include a little bit of information about yourself.
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||£ 439|
|Price for > 1 guests||£ 18 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out Before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption