Need a place to stay in the Amsterdam historical city center during a short stay or weekend?
My appartment is often available for rent. It's a sweet apartment in the old city center, with a view on the diamond Factory and in a street next to the wide Oudeschans canal. A quiet street in a busy area, less than 10 minutes walking from Amsterdam Central Station, Dam Square and Rembrandt Square.
In my apartment you will find:
* Twin bed (a very wide comfortable bedbank), couch, dinner table, bureau,..
* Kitchen: diswasher, washing machine, etc
* Bathroom: shower, toilet
* internet connection
(* and lots of paintings)
And in the area:
* The Old Newmarket (2 minutes)
* Dam Square (7 min's)
* WaterloopleinMarket (2 min's)
* Two old synagogues and a Jewish museum (2 min's)
* a grand supermarket (1 min)
* Rembrandt square (5 minutes)
* Plenty of bars and restaurants around and at Newmarket Square (2 min's)
Prices for the period up & until August are discounted, because...
Due to housing circumstances, I will be using another room in the house and an attick room that connects to the same staircase, until June. This also means I will sometimes have to use the same bathroom and kitchen in this period. The room in the pictures is of course yours privately. This is why the prices in this period are lower than in another period.
As I'm very keen on my apartment, I like to know which travelers it hosts; so please include a little bit of information about yourself!
Interested? Feel free to contact me.