Beautiful Modern Very Central Apt in Trendy Fitzrovia, W1. Kingsize Bed, Unlimited Wifi & Netflix
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
There is free unlimited wifi access and Netflix (online film service)
The apartment is in trendy Fitzrovia, in the heart of the West End, a super central location with a villagey feel and Georgian architecture. The area was once home to such writers as Virginia Woolf, George Bernard Shaw and Arthur Rimbaud. Today it is a popular and lively neighbourhood with a residential and business mix. The numerous media companies based in the area feed into a trendy and vibrant buzz. There is a good range of shops and a huge choice of delicious restaurants and bars. Tourist London is easily accessible on foot or by tube. Several supermarkets are close by (including a good Sainsburys, Tescos, Marks and Spencers Food Hall and Waitrose isn’t far).
* Clean, well maintained modern apartment with good quality furnishings. Recently redecorated.
* Easy and comfortable living in a great central neighbourhood.
* Free unlimited wifi
* Fully equipped kitchen: including dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge, freezer, electric cooker, hob, coffee machine, microwave and lots of utensils
* Living room: flat screen TV with DVD and a selection of our favourite films, dining table and chairs, sofa opening to a large comfortable sofa bed if required, large double-glazed windows fitted with black out blinds
* Bedroom: recently purchased quality kingsize bed with good quality bedding, large chest of drawers, double fitted mirrored wardrobes, large double-glazed windows fitted with black out blinds, iron, ironing board and hairdryer
* Bathroom: WC, sink, bath tub with power shower fittings, cabinet, heated towel rail
* Rear of building so quiet for sleeping
* Very central, with large choice of bars, restaurants and supermarkets very close by
* Easy to walk around central London
Our closest tubes are Warren Street, Goodge Street, Euston Square (all within 5 minute walk) and Tottenham Court Road and St Pancras (within a 10 minute walk)
Being so central though, you can walk to all of tourist London. The British Museum is 10 minutes away. You've got Oxford Street / Soho very close by (a 10 minute walk), Covent Garden will take you about 15 minutes, Regent's Park about 10-15 minutes. Camden is a 5 minute bus ride. You can head in any direction and arrive somewhere interesting.
Numerous buses stop close by in Tottenham Court Road, Gower Street and Euston Road
Location, location, location! You won’t find better than this!
The local area is buzzing but the flat is in a quiet street so you get the best of both worlds. There’s a huge array of bars and restaurants in the area, including in nearby Charlotte Street and neighboring Soho. For entertainment, you have Theatreland close by, numerous cinemas, comedy clubs, late night bars, dancing and nightclubs. If shopping appeals, you can shop till you drop in nearby Oxford Street, Regent Street, Covent Garden, Carnaby Street, Camden Market and Bond Street. They are all a walk away. For outside life, neighboring Fitzroy Square is a peaceful and pleasant place to enjoy a sandwich and watch the world go by.
Alternatively, it’s a 10 minute walk to Regent’s Park, a wonderful 410-acre open space offering stylish gardens with cafés, rose and wildlife gardens, a boating lake, sports facilities, an open-air theatre and zoo.
* Prompt, friendly replies and quick booking confirmation
* Always available by phone or by email
* Live like a local! We provide a free welcome pack with directions to the apartment, info on the area, transport, area map listing supermarkets, restaurants, and days out
* On arrival you will greeted at the apartment or we will leave keys securely in the building for you
* Early check in, late check out on request subject to availability
House rulesSecurity Deposit: £450
Strictly no-smoking. A deep cleaning charge will be applied if there is any evidence of smoking
|Weekly rate for up to 3 guests||£ 947|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption