Value Apartment in Central Shanghai
Floor No.(with elevator)
|Address||Lane Gonghexin Road, Lijing International Apartment, zhabei, Shanghai, China|
Near Shanghai Railway Station and People Square. 10 minutes walk to subway line 1, 3, 4 and 8. A 15 minute walk to the Bund, Peoples Square, Huaihai Road. Alternatively you can take the subway or taxi directly to these places.
A 24-hr security guard and cleaning services are all included facilities.
2) Need to pay the deposit for room facilities guarantee. (will give it back when check out)
3) The price include free house clean 1 time per week; change bed sheet bi-weekly in summer, change bed sheet per month in winter. Not include the utilities, it will be charged by actual cost. We will make records when clients check-in and out.
4) Inquire and booking acceptance time is 9:00-21:00. (China time zone)
5) The client need to pay the room rate once check-in, we don't accept payment at leave.
6) All the bookings be completed by wimdu online, if you want to visit our aprtment, please contact wimdu. We promise all the pictures from our apartment.
7) We hold the objection to whom unreasonable booking request.
|Weekly rate||£ 170|
|Monthly rate||£ 602|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
The apartment is unkempt and dirty. Within seven days stay was not even cleaned. Self-cleaning material, I have bought myself. The apartment is not recommended. The location is also very noisy and no contact with the hostess.
Das Apartment ist ungepflegt und schmutzig. Innerhalb sieben Tagen Aufenthalt wurde nicht einmal geputzt. Selbst Reinigungsmaterial habe ich selbst gekauft. Das Apartment ist nicht zu empfehlen. Die Lage ist zudem sehr laut und kein Kontakt zur Gastgeberin.
We stayed for 19 days and got an upgrade for a different apartment in the same house (which had an excellent view on the Pudong skyline in the 30th floor).
The apartment itself is located slightly out of the city centre, 2 stops away from the People Square and Shanghai Circus World; the surrounding area is very nice, with many restaurants, food markets and some smaller malls to get all the necessary things to have a good stay.
Olivia is an excellent host and took care of the most important parts for us on the first days. We definitely will come again.
Olivia took great care of me. Whenever there were any questions or tasks to be done (such as registering with the police, which is a normal procedure in China) or little things around the flat, She was very helpful and accomodating. She was very flexible and helpful to any of my requests. It is definetely a repeat for me. The flat has got all need stuff, as broadband, kitchen utensils, washing machine, etc.
Extremely nice and helpful host,very nice to deal with.The room is nice and clean,location is just 1 min by the highway,so every place is relatively close by to reach by taxi,also the subway station is a nice 7 min walk.7/11 downstairs open 24h....excellent experience overall.
Some things are moved around in the picture, but pretty accurate, as advertised. Clean, comfortable bed, good light, good shower, serviceable kitchen. Hosts were very helpful, with good information on getting there, things in the neighborhood (there's also a gym nearby) and apartment upkeep. 10 min walk to subway, train station is even a short walk.
My first stay w Wimdu and was a bit nervous, but very satisfied.
Just so you won't be surprised, host does require a deposit, and utilities are charged at the end, but no problems with settling up.
We stayed there for 18 days and i really enjoyed it. The view from bedroom is AMAZING! U can see the bund from the window when there is no fog. Got some little problems at first and it was fixed straight the day after. Its just 2 stops from People Square and like 20-22 yuan to the bund on night time! The area is nice too, many chinese cafes, shops and KFC right in front of. Also its like a few stops away by bus to Shanghai Circus=)
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption