Amazing Apartment on 39th floor 774
Floor No.39(with elevator)
|Address||Rijswijkseplein, 2516 LX The Hague, Netherlands|
|Response time||A few hours|
Central location next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This apartment is fully furnished and is on Wimdu as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed Wimdu like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Wimdu. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has a double bed. The apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbnd. Baby-bed is available on request.
There is no smoking in the apartments; all are equipped with individual smoke alarms. There is a penalty for smoking of a minimum of €500 to reset the alarms and pay for additional cleaning. To facilitate our low pricing, please try and leave the apartment as clean as possible. Respect the neighbours living in the building. No groups or parties are allowed in the apartments for this reason, there is a penalty of € 500,- For parties we have special function rooms at The Penthouse restaurant on the 40th and 42 floor, let us know your requirements and we will be glad to make an offer. We reserve the right to terminate any reservation by guests not sticking to our house rules, you will be asked to leave the apartment immediately without any right to a refund. We are happy hosts, please be a happy tenant!
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||£ 741|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||£ 3239|
|Price for > 2 guests||£ 19 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Prima locatie, dicht bij centrum.
Keukenmaterieel is beperkt.
Geluid bij hevige wind.
The apartment was very nice with an amazing view and skyline.The bed was on the small side and the bathroom was very basic, however the room was very spacious and the view made everything totally worthwhile. It would have been nice to have a little bit more personal reception (including not having to walk outside around the building on a cold evening to return to the apartment after dinner in the Penthouse Tower). The location was very convenient and with either tram, train or car you are very fast in The Hague city center. We would definitely stay there again.
A large beautiful apartment, easily accessible, near HS HAGUE.
A formidable view!
However: very much IKEA unsociableness with no hanging "paintings"
Een groot prachtig appartement, goed bereikbaar , vlak bij HS Den HAAG.
Een formidabel uitzicht!
Echter: wel erg veel IKEA ongezelligheid met niet hangende "schilderijen"
Alles Top !!!
Prachtig appartement en een waanzinnig uitzicht.
Prijs kwaliteit een 10!!!
Reserveren is zeer eenvoudig.
Personeel bij de receptie heel aardig.
Eten in het penthouse restaurant boven is ook heerlijk(je kan ook zelf je keuken gebruiken in het app als je dat leuk vind).
Dit moet je een keer doen....
Mooi ruim appartement vlakbij de binnenstad van Den Haag met een werkelijk prachtig uitzicht. Aanrader!
Very nice vacation. Everything went smoothly and everyone was very friendly and helpful. The view was awesome, the location of the tower is great and the apartment was very nice and big. Decor and cleanliness were ok but in need of improvement in some places. We would not hesitate to come back because we felt comfortable and enjoyed the delicious food on the 42nd floor very.
Sehr schöner Urlaub. Es hat alles reibungslos geklappt und alle waren sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Die Aussicht war genial, die Lage des Towers ist super und die Wohnung war sehr schön groß. Einrichtung und Sauberkeit waren ok allerdings an einigen Stellen verbesserungswürdig. Wir würden jederzeit wieder kommen, denn wir haben uns wohl gefühlt und auch das leckere Essen im 42. Stock sehr genossen.
Het appartement is mooi en groot en het uitzicht is super!! Fijn dat het bed bij aankomt was opgemaakt en dat er handdoeken klaarlagen.
Jammer dat het appartement niet echt schoon was, vooral in de badkamer en toilet kwamen we op de grond nog haren tegen van vorige gasten.
The view of the city is fantastic. Better than the TV!
The apartment is simply furnished. Especially practical is the existing washing machine. The kitchen has everything you need incl. Dishwasher functioning. To walk it takes about 15 minutes to the city center, tram and train stop in front of the door.
Unfortunately very disappointing is the cleanliness: Dirty fridge, couch with holes and stains eckligen.
We also had 2 days only cold water and no heating due to technical problems. We got to the very nice and helpful ladies at the reception to know better.
Der Ausblick über die Stadt ist fantastisch. Besser als als fernsehen!
Das Apartment ist zweckmäßig eingerichtet. Besonders praktisch ist die vorhandene Waschmaschine. Die Küche hat alles was man braucht inkl. funktionierende Spühlmaschine. Zur Fuß braucht man ca. 15 Minuten in die Innenstadt, Tram und Zug fahren vor der Tür ab.
Leider sehr enttäuschend ist die Sauberkeit: Dreckiger Kühlschrank, Couch mit Löchern und eckligen Flecken.
Zudem hatten wir an 2 Tagen nur kaltes Wasser und keine Heizung aufgrund technischer Probleme. Dabei lernten wir die sehr netten und hilfsbereiten Damen an der Rezeption näher kennen.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption