2 bedroomed comfort at the Király street - Apartment Minestrone
Floor No.3(with elevator)
- Suitable for events
- Elevator in building
- Family/child friendly
|Address||Király St, 1061 Budapest, Hungary|
|Response time||A few hours|
This is the cultural centre of Budapest! Galleries, museums, clubs, theatres and the Opera House are just a couple of steps away!
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
House rules1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|Price for > 2 guests||£ 5 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
apartment we rented through your site was just like the pictures we've
seen. I'm much satisfied and intend to
the next time when I planned the trip book through your site a flat.
amazing trip! house located in downtown Budapest, beautiful and comfortable. I recommend it.
Really enjoyed.was first time for reservating through wimdu so little bit worried. But it was SSSO nice. It is located very close to everywhere you want to go in Bud. I went everywhere by foot. If u choose this apartment, you will enjoy Buda perfectly, and the room is really cozy and lovely as you can see in pics.
We stayed four days/3 nights in this very central apartment and really loved it. We could basically walk everywhere, but also the metro is only at 5 min. walking distance. The place is equipped with everything you need. We especially liked the mosaique-style kitchen and bathroom as well as the balcony. Everything was neat and clean, and our host Bianka was very friendly; she even let us stay a couple of hours longer as our return flight was late in the afternoon. We can definitely recommend that apartment and would rent it a second time.
On a good apartment, although the pictures look better than reality! Interior could use some maintenance. Access to the apartment is very old and dark, not very pleasant for evening walk through.
Op zich een goed appartement, hoewel de foto's er beter uitzien dan de werkelijkheid! Interieur kan wel wat onderhoud gebruiken.
De toegang naar het appartement is erg oud en donker, niet echt prettig om 's avonds doorheen te lopen.
Optimale zentrale Lage. Alle Verkehrsmittel quasi vor der Haustüre.
Wohnung sauber, praktisch eingerichtet. Allgemeine Gangbereiche nicht sehr einladend. Lokale in Hülle und Fülle. Preis Leisung passt.
Die Wohnung liegt sehr zentral im Herzen Budapests, genau gegenüber der Oper. Eine Mertrostation ist nur wenige Meter entfernt. Wir haben von dort aber fast alles zu Fuß gut erreichen können. Die Wohnung ist für vier Personen optimal und gut eingerichtet. Die Küche etwas spärlich. Da wir aber sowieso die guten Cafes und Restaurants in der Nähe genossen haben, tat dies der ganzen Sache keinen Abbruch. Leider hat das WLAN nicht optimal funktioniert, sodass meistens hierrüber kein Empfang möglich war. Die Betreuung vor Ort durch die Mitarbeiter der Vermietung war top. Ein Transfer vom Flughafen und zurück (gegen Entgelt) wurde organisiert und man konnte sich jederzeit mit Fragen an das an 7 Tagen in der Woche geöffnete Büro wenden. Das App. ist für einen schönen Städtetrip optimal.
Ottima posizione centrale, appartamento carino e ben organizzato con tutto il necessario per soggiornare comodamente (compresa l'asse da stiro!!).
un pochino rumoroso perchè molto centrale, ma molto comodo per spstarsi e visitare la cittaà.
Aunque es una casa antigua esta restaurada y es práctica. El trato con el anfitrión excelente . Y lo más importante es muy céntrico. Estuvimos a gusto.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption