Premium Apartment facing Lisbon's Cathedral
|Address||Cruzes da Sé, 1100-192 Lisbon, Portugal|
|Response time||A few hours|
The apartment, modernly decorated, has:
- 3 spacious bedrooms. Each room can be prepared as double or twin beds. Two rooms also have single sofa beds;
- 1 smaller bedroom with a single bed (can be placed an extra bed too);
- A comfortable living room;
- A fully equipped kitchen open to the dining room;
- A cozy and spacious dining room, separated from the living room where the entire group or family can be gathered around the table!
- 2 bathrooms, one with shower, one with bathtub.
ABSOLUTE STRATEGIC LOCATION.
Start your day in the heart of the historic neighbourhood of Alfama and Sé. In front the Cathedral and within walking distance of the main interesting points of the city and all types of transports.
The apartment is within walking distance from some of the best spots and neighbourhoods in town:
- Castelo de São Jorge ( 5 min ), Se Cathedral (in front), Museu do Fado (7 min), Rossio - downtown (7 min), Chiado and Bairro Alto (10 min).
And within walking distance from all types of transports:
- Terreiro do Paço subway station (5 min);
- Bus stop with courses to the Airport, Belem, Parque das Nações (5 min);
- Santa Apolonia station - long distance trains (10 min);
- Cais do Sodré railway station - with trips to Cascais coastline / beachs (13 min), ... and of course, the bus stop of the famous 28 tram that passes right in front of the Cathedral.
- Parking is available in the streets. But there is no private parking.
Above all, what we really want with this unique apartment is to make you feel at home and enjoy Lisbon, a city full of charm and places to discover!
Check-in is from 4 pm and check-out up to 11 am. If you need a check-in or check-out at different hours, please let us know and, if possible, we will try to make it flexible. Late check-in after 10 pm to 8 am are subject of a fee of €30.
200€, to be paid in cash upon arrival and fully refundable upon departure, provided no damage has occurred.
Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas, such as the terrace/ windows.
Pets are permitted in the apartment only with prior approval. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm prevention is highly recommended.
ACCESS TO CLEANING ROOM
Unless stated otherwise, the renter agrees not to access the “Owner's closet”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies, tools and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owners closet is located in the Hall.
Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the apartment owner. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
NOISE AND DISTURBANCES
The renter shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The renter shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and the renter shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 22:00 and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
|Weekly rate for up to 5 guests||£ 901|
|Monthly rate for up to 5 guests||£ 3388|
|Price for > 5 guests||£ 18 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption