Luxe Apartment, 10mins from London Bridge, FAMILY and PET FRIENDLY
Floor No.5(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Pets allowed
- Elevator in building
- Lockable room
|Address||Loampit Vale, SE13 7FA London, United Kingdom|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 weeks ago|
Lovely new apartment with two bathrooms, two bedrooms, separate modern kitchen and a large living-room / 3rd bedroom with a balcony. You can rent the entire apartment for up to 6 people or rent the rooms individually. The kitchen is equipped for you to store your food and cook lovely meals.
The flat is moments from the Lewisham DLR and Rail station, where you can catch a train to London Bridge every 5 minutes, and have direct connections to:
Waterloo (15 min),
Charing Cross / Trafalgar Square (20 min),
Victoria (20min) or
Cannon Street / Bank / City (15 min).
The DLR can also take you directly to:
Greenwich (10 min),
Canary Wharf (15 min) or
Bank (25 min).
It is a lovely flat and you have views on the city (the Shard, Canary wharf, etc.) from the balcony at night.
Any questions, please ask!
I'm sure you will enjoy your stay!
- 5th floor (with elevator) of a new apartment building,
- 3 minutes across from Lewisham station (DLR and Train)
- great city access, as described below
- 5 minutes walk from Lewisham town centre, restaurants, etc.
ROOMS (all included with this price):
- 1 Master bedroom with IKEA Double bed + En-suite Bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom with John Lewis Double bed
- 1 Family bathroom
- 1 modern kitchen
- 1 Living room/3rd bedroom with Double IKEA Sofa bed and a single Airbed if necessary
- 1 large balcony with City views
CITY CENTRE: Southeastern Trains come every 5 minutes, and it is
- 8 minutes to London Bridge
- 15 minutes to Waterloo / Southbank and to Cannon Street / Bank Station in the city
- 20 minutes to Charing Cross / Trafalgar Square / National Gallery
- 20 minutes to Victoria
- so Soho, Picadilly & Oxford Street etc. are half an hour from our door!
DLR (Light Rail) come every 10 minutes:
- 8 minutes to Greenwich Village / Cutty Sark
- 15 minutes DLR to Canary Wharf / Stratford OLYMPIC park
- 23 minutes to Bank / city
WALKING distance (or bus/DLR) to beautiful Greenwich Park
We are in Zone 2. The train costs just the same or less as the underground (Tube). Off peak is £1.80, peak time is £2.20 and it all works on the oyster card system, like the Tube :)
I recommend buying an 'Oyster Card' when you get to the airport for travelling in London
- children under 11 can travel for FREE on the DLR and Tube
Prie depends on number of people and length of stay - generally the system will give you an accurate price :)
It includes bed linens, Wifi, towels, bills, council tax, and sharing the kitchen, and using the washing machine.
- small Tesco shop: downstairs, 1 minute away
- Big supermarkets, Tesco, Sainsbury's 5 minutes away
- great fresh market 5 (!) minutes away on the high street
- Maggie's Cafe, ALL YOU CAN EAT BREAKFAST for £6 - 5 minutes away
- plenty of restaurants and cafes in the neighbourhood
A couple of pointers:
As I work full time, please arrive in London early enough to check in during social hours, latest by 10:30 pm. If you want to arrive any later, please discuss it with me first. In general, if you arrive to the apartment after 10:30 pm there is a surcharge of £60 even if the delay was not your fault. This must be paid in cash before the keys are handed over to you.
(On a side-note: the £60 late-fee is equivalent (or more) than taking a taxi from the airport - if you are arriving in the evening, it could easily be worth it to take a cab and travel in comfort rather than public transport and risking a late fee.)
|Weekly rate||£ 789|
|Monthly rate||£ 2526|
|Maximum Nights||2 years|
Perfect ! This is a great room - clean and comfortable. Near to the railway and DLR, Central London really is just ten minutes away. Maggie and Tok
We liked it when Maggie very well :) Me and my cousin stayed for three nights during our at your InterRail trip! It is helpful, very nice and always had an open ear for us! Our room was super nice and clean (like the house too :)) we could have stayed longer if our travel plans had allowed it! If we come back to London, we would definitely come again :) Thanks for the great time!
Es hat uns bei Maggie sehr gut gefallen :) Ich und meine Cousine waren für drei Nächte bei Ihr während unserer Interrail-Reise!Sie ist Hilfsbereit, sehr sehr nett und hatte immer ein offenes Ohr für uns! Unser Zimmer war super schön und sauber ( wie das Haus auch :))
Wir wären gerne länger geblieben, wenn unsere Reisepläne es zugelassen hätten!
Wenn wir wieder nach London kommen, würden wir auf jeden Fall wieder vorbeikommen :)Danke für die schöne Zeit !
Our stay in London could not have been better. With Maggie we have found an optimal host. She is frank, helpful and straightforward. She has given us to not only sleep a beautiful room, but always helped us. When you simply makes you feel completely at ease and we would always go back to her when we get to London.
Unser Aufenthalt in London hätte nicht besser sein können.
Mit Maggie haben wir eine optimale Gastgeberin gefunden. Sie ist offenherzig, hilfsbereit und unkompliziert.
Sie hat uns nicht nur ein wunderschönes Zimmer zum schlafen gegeben, sondern uns immer geholfen.
Bei ihr fühlt man sich einfach rundum wohl und wir würden jederzeit wieder zu ihr gehen, wenn wir nach London kommen.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption