Comfortable and charming 1 bd + den - 1 1/2 bath - sleeps up to 6 people.
This updated tri-plex apartment is situated in the Elysian Heights hillside neighborhood of Echo Park. The property is nestled in a canyon with all the comforts of city living within a one mile radius. Often compared to San Francisco, the area hosts a variety of restaurants, wine bars, boutiques, and music venues. Most of the entertainment and shopping hotspots are accessible by foot or a short five minute drive. Our street terminates at the longest flight of stairs in Los Angeles, which sit atop the ridge of Elysian Park. In the park you will find picnic areas, hiking trails and vistas overlooking downtown, Dodger's Stadium and the famous Hollywood sign.
The apartment is tucked away behind a terraced garden, above street level. A great alternative to a hotel, with a full kitchen, dishwasher, and washer/dryer in the unit. Will make a wonderful long or short-term home-away-from-home.
* Kitchen includes stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, pots and pans, dishes, utensils and appliances
* Queen bed in master bedroom
* 2 Twin beds in second bedroom
* Sofa in living room converts to a queen-size bed
* Full bath w/ tub and shower
* Onsite parking
* WiFi included
* Premium cable w/ HBO
* Phone - all distance US and Canada
* Private patio in a garden setting
* Minutes from Elysian Park hiking trails
* Walking distance to cafes and shops
* 5 min. drive to downtown Los Angeles
* Public transportation within walking distance
* Local open air Farmer's Market every Friday 3-7
Mandatory 14% hotel tax will be added to bookings.