Number of bathrooms2
- Parking available
|Address:||18th St 3002, 94110 San Francisco, United States|
|Property type:||Holiday home|
We have lovingly crafted this 3 story modern condo into a romantic playground filled with all the comforts of home. Both bedrooms each have a queen bed with a mountain of pillows, 2 full baths and a private sitting area which gives great comfort and flexibility for 2 couples or a family. With the queen sized fold-out couch, the house can comfortably sleep six and give added flexibility for your guests. The private street entrance and one car garage gives you the freedom to come and go as you please with hassle-free parking. Having a garage in a big city like San Francisco is a big plus.
Located in the trendy Mission District you are in the center of all of the Bay Area's attractions. The house is a 15 minute walk from all the night attractions of the Castro, Mission District and SOMA. There are several major public transport options nearby including BART and several bus lines that quickly get you everywhere else: The financial district, China Town, North Beach, Haight-Ashbury and other areas. The Mission itself has many of the city's best restaurants and nightlife. If you send me a note I will be happy to share my recommendations.
And finally, you can find all the necessities you need within a 10 minute walk. You are just a few blocks away from a 24 hour supermarket (Safeway), a gym (24 Hour Fitness), a second gym with a rock wall, video rental (Blockbuster), theaters, galleries and artsy cafes, fine dining, and amazing brunch restaurants.
1) Ground Floor - Private entry, garage, washer/dryer.
2) First Floor (Redwood Bedroom) - Queen Bedroom with large bay window seat, closet and adjacent full bath.
3) Second Floor - Queen sofa sleeper, Bay window sitting area, full kitchen and dining area. The dinning room table seats 4-8 and is a great place to hang out.
4) Third Floor - Private floral balcony with full sun, sitting room/office with skylight windows, en-suite full bath, closet.
5) Third Floor (plus) - Skylit Queen bedroom in loft (accessible only via a ladder!)
.: The Decorations (OK - maybe I did watch Swiss Family Robinson a little too much as a kid)
If you find ladders, levels, wood and little nooks fun you are going to love this property. The whole house has been thematically decorated with furniture from the mid-century modern era and special pieces designed from wood reclaimed from Bay Area buildings. The Redwood Bedroom has a beautiful headboard and shelves that were crafted from recovered support beams from a house built over 100 years ago. You will find a ladder recovered from an old warehouse as well as some rare eucalyptus beams used in the creation of the custom bed. All together, the home has become a playful expression of the tree forts I built as a kid that we hope will inspire the playful nature in you.
.: Wired for Work... and for Play....
The property comes wired with Xfinity triple-play. Wireless Internet, 2 full HD (1080p) cable TV's and telephones with free local and US long distance. Sony Playstation (PS3 with a selection of video games) and DVD players are included. For additional entertainment we have provided our guests with streaming Netflix capability.
.:From the Owner.
I love my home. I hope you love it too. I have been in this amazing city for over 20 years and can fill you in on the best of the best in San Francisco. I've lived in this home since 2003, sadly now my job is taking me away for two years. I hope you make my home your home and have a great time during your visit.
When creating a booking you agree to this Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between the Homeowner and yourself (“Guest” or “Traveler”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. The $500 security deposit is in place because most of the furniture and is either an antique or a one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted piece created from reclaimed wood. We chose them for with the intention that they bring you joy with their beauty. However, we are stewards of these precious treasures and hope that they will be used in such a way that they will last many more decades. Therefore, we will do a careful check after your visit to ensure these pieces are in great shape for our next guests.
The basic idea is this - please feel at home. Enjoy it. Love it. And take care of it.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any and all harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Smoking is NOT allowed. If we find evidence of smoking you forfeit 100% of your damage deposit for cleaning.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking is limited to 1 vehicle in the garage space. Please do not block our neighbor’s driveway. Blocking their driveway is subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Please, no shoes in the loft suite. As you will see the whole loft becomes a wonderful bed experience so please keep it clean.
10. We request that you refrain from wearing shoes in the house in general. We recommend removing your shoes in the entrance way and have provided shoe racks for this purpose. It's your choice, but we request that you take off your shoes to keep the place clean.
11. We try to be as flexible with check in and check out times as possible. If needed, we will request that you accommodate our cleaning staff on the first and/or last day of your stay.
12. The gardener may visit on Wednesday afternoon / evening to both care for the plants and take the trash out. They will ring the bell prior to letting themselves into the building.
Thank you and enjoy your stay.
|Weekly Rate * :||£ 1338|
|Monthly Rate * :||£ 4213|
|Price for >4 guests:||£ 13 per guest/night extra|
|* rates based on 4 guests|
Cancellation Policy: Strict
You will be refunded half of the total price minus the cancellation fee if you cancel the booking at least 7 days before check-in (by 12 noon, local time). For cancellations that are made less than 7 days before check-in, you will be refunded 5% of the total price minus the cancellation fee.
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Quality assured accommodation
- Secure payment via SSL encryption