Quality Affordable London Apartment
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Elevator in building
- Lockable room
- Air conditioning
|Address||Mannock Close, NW9 5WD London, United Kingdom|
|Response time||A few hours|
What do you get from a hotel? Just a room with costly room service. What do you get from us? A fully equipped 1 bed flat where you feel just like in your own house. How do we compare cost-wise? We simply have the nicest places, and the cheapest. CHECK REVIEWS
Nicely and tastily decorated, this top class flat located in Colindale, North West London, is suitable for short term stay and ideal for tourists, business professionals, contractors, or anyone in London looking for short let. Absolutely spotless and clean. Nothing to share with anyone except, an access corridor to both this flat and a separate studio flat next door.
You will enjoy a beautiful bedroom with overbed mirrored wardrobes, a spotless new bathroom, and a large open plan living/dining and kitchen area.
- City life with all the buzz around, shops, supermarkets, pubs.
- Top security, the estate is completely gated and secure. 24 hours CCTV.
- Nicely decorated bedroom with double bed with clean bedding sets
for two guests
- In the living room, there is a Large L shape sofabed in the living room large and comfortable enough 136cm wide X 230 cm long suitable for 2 extra guests and one double size sofabed with memory topper for comfort for an extra two guests. So in total 6 guests can live comfortably in this appartment.
- Freshly clean Carpet floor, double glazing;
- TV and sky box with over 300 channels.
- Complete office for all your business needs: PC with Printer-scanner-copier (ink cartridges not provided), 30MP Webcam & headset for Skype, video conferencing, wireless internet (up to 36Mbps speed).
- Landline telephone with free dial for 0800 numbers
- Fully functional Kitchen with kitchenware, tableware, Microwave, toaster, juice maker, tall fridge freezer, washing machine with drying room, dishwasher
- Spotless neat bathroom with fresh towels
- FREE London travel information about travelling by bus, train or cycling in London
RELAXATION AND SPORT
- FREE USAGE of communal football table, gym equipment.
- FREE ACCESS TO Communal areas with seats on top floors for fresh air or to enjoy panoramic view of the area and beyond (6th and 7th Floor)
Location is excellent. You are within walking distance to all amenities, fast food outlets, supermarket open 24 hours a day, 15 mins by bus 142 to the iconic Brent cross shopping centre, the first large enclosed shopping centre ever built in the UK in 1976 or 10 mins to Edgware shopping centre or Burnt oak town centre catering for all other international food needs (including Asian, European or afro-Caribbean)
- 5 mins walking distance to Colindale station.
- The entry point of Central London, Camden Town is 20 minutes from the flat, the south end of Central London is 50 minutes from the flat. So depending on where you are going, you are within 20-50 minutes from the flat.
- Even at night you don't have to worry about how to get home.
2 NIGHT BUSES N5 & N16 run all night from Trafalgar square and Victoria and stop right outside the block.
- Day buses include 303, 204, 142, 324, 142, 192, 32 run all day from bus stops outside.
* Check-in and release of keys: Will be done at the property itself.
*Check-in time: To be arranged between host and guest. Please ensure you have arranged with the host a check-in time before coming to the property. Else no one will be waiting for you.
* How to arrange check-in time? Just let the host know your preferred check-in time once you know. The host will confirm at least 3 days before your arrival the best possible time for your check-in. It is flexible if there is no guest before you checking out. Otherwise it could also depend on the guests before you check-out time and the time required to get the property ready for you.
* Check-out is by agreement with you taking into consideration the guest after you preferred check-in time. You can check-out late if guests after you want to check-in late.
* Please ensure you have Host contact number available on the day of check-in.
* Due to a minority of guests not turning up at agreed time, please do contact host at least 30 minutes before arrival at the property to confirm how far you are or for any delays. If you just turn up at the property late, there is a high chance the host would have left and you will have to wait for him.
* The flat is in a block of flats completely gated with no access to outsiders. Your host Oliver will be waiting for you but please call him when you arrive.
* Strictly No smoking anywhere inside the flat to ensure it is always suitable for non-smokers as well and child friendly. You may smoke outside in open air.
* If you would like direction to the property, the best and even cheapest transport connection from any airport, please call your host Oliver. Good planning means you should always be prepared before you leave your house.
* Return the house as you have found it, reasonably clean and tidy. What need to be completed before check-out and return of your deposit will be fully explained. You will get your deposit back in full if you respect the Check-out rules.
|Price for > 4 guests||£ 11 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out Before||On arrangement|
Very nice apartment, luxury, but is a little far, but worth it.
Muy buen departamento, de lujo, solamente esta un poco lejos, pero vale la pena.
Oliver is a good host. Willing to answer all questions and possible problems are quickly resolved. Apartment is big enough for 4 people. Lovely shower (or self-stick shower) good heating. 3D TV with blue ray player (great for kids) computer with internet and wifi in the apartment. Apartment reasonably clean. Walking distance to metro station (about 5 minutes walk). Large supermarket close by as well as several eateries (for takeout). From central London apartment about 45 minutes. Was doing good. Private parking, secured with fence and camara's.
From highway to reach. Apartment well
Apartment located next to a busy road. You hear this, but has not bothered us and the kids.
All in all a good stay and we certainly an apartment once again to go back.
Oliver is een goede host. Bereid alle vragen te beantwoorden en evt problemen worden zeer snel verholpen. Appartement is groot genoeg voor 4 personen. Heerlijk douche (wel zelf douchekop vasthouden) goede verwarming. Tv met 3d blue ray speler (leuk voor de kids) computer met internet en wifi in het appartement. Appartement redelijk tot goed schoon. Loopafstand naar metrostation (ruim 5 minuten lopen). Grote supermarkt dicht bij evenals diverse eettentjes (ook voor afhalen). Centrum Londen vanaf appartement ca 45 minuten. Was goed te doen. Eigen parkeerplaats, beveiligd met hek en camara's.
Vanaf snelweg appartement goed te bereiken.
Appartement ligt naast een drukke weg. Dit hoor je wel, maar heeft ons en de kinderen niet gehinderd.
Al met al een goed verblijf en voor ons zeker een appartement om nog eens terug te gaan.
Great apartment for a short stay in London. With 2 adults and 3 young children it is just big enough. Quiet location, good subway connections. Time to the center is about 20 minutes. Supermarket directly opposite. Oliver is very helpful. We had a great time. Thank you.
Super Wohnung für Kurzurlaub in London. Mit 2 Erwachsenen und 3 jüngeren Kindern ist sie gerade noch groß genug. Ruhige Lage, gute U-Bahn Anbindung. Zeit bis zum Zentrum ca. 20 Minuten. Supermarkt direkt gegenüber. Oliver ist sehr hilfsbereit. Wir hatten eine tolle Zeit. Danke.
Oliver was a pleasant and helpful host. Easy to deal with. Apartment was relatively clean and had most everything you need for a stay. Smaller unit but still adequate. The ASDA was very convenient to have need by and we visited often. Beds were ok to sleep. Shower head did begin to fall off at our stay but Oliver was taking care of that. Not a bad location to tube and buses. Street was noisy but we got use to it. Overall a nice stay. Value for your money.
We had a nice family stay in this apartment. It is clean, functional and well equipped for vacationers. Oliver is very friendly and helpful. It is to listen and care about your comfort in the apartment. This apartment is well served by buses. It is very convenient to the center of London. We will not hesitate to return if we go back to London.
Nous avons passé un agréable séjour en famille dans cet appartement. Il est propre, fonctionnel et très bien équipé pour les vacanciers. Oliver est très accueillant et serviable. Il est à l'écoute et soucieux de votre confort dans l'appartement.
Cet appartement est bien desservi par les bus. C'est très pratique pour aller au centre de Londres.
Nous n'hésiterons pas à y retourner si on revient à Londres.
Very nice and helpful host. The settlement worked out great, the apartment is equipped as described. What we did not like was the loud noise from the street (at night) with the windows open.
Sehr netter und hilfsbereiter Gastgeber.
Die Abwicklung hat super geklappt, die Wohnung ist wie beschrieben ausgestattet.
Was uns nicht gefallen hat, war der laute Straßenlärm (Nachts) bei geöffneten Fenstern.
Oliver is a very nice and very helpful for people who occupy the apartment host. The apartment is comfortable, clean, close to public transport. The neighborhood is quiet. A small flat, the noise at night from cars double glazing would be required) I propose this property and the day I return to London I will praise bringing earplugs.
Oliver est un hôte très agréable et très disponible pour les personnes qui occupent son appartement. L'appartement est confortable, propre, près des transports en commun. Le quartier est tranquille. Un petit bémol, le bruit la nuit des voitures un double vitrage serait nécessaire)
Je proposerai ce logement et le jour où je retournerai à Londres je le louerai en amenant des boules Quies.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption