Quality Affordable London Apartment
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Elevator in building
- Lockable room
- Air conditioning
|Address||Mannock Close, NW9 5WD London, United Kingdom|
|Response time||A few hours|
What do you get from a hotel? Just a room with costly room service. What do you get from us? A fully equipped 1 bed flat where you feel just like in your own house. How do we compare cost-wise? We simply have the nicest places, and the cheapest. CHECK REVIEWS
Nicely and tastily decorated, this top class flat located in Colindale, North West London, is suitable for short term stay and ideal for tourists, business professionals, contractors, or anyone in London looking for short let. Absolutely spotless and clean. Nothing to share with anyone except, an access corridor to both this flat and a separate studio flat next door.
You will enjoy a beautiful bedroom with overbed mirrored wardrobes, a spotless new bathroom, and a large open plan living/dining and kitchen area.
- City life with all the buzz around, shops, supermarkets, pubs.
- Top security, the estate is completely gated and secure. 24 hours CCTV.
- Nicely decorated bedroom with double bed with clean bedding sets
for two guests
- In the living room, there is a Large L shape sofabed in the living room large and comfortable enough 136cm wide X 230 cm long suitable for 2 extra guests and one double size sofabed with memory topper for comfort for an extra two guests. So in total 6 guests can live comfortably in this appartment.
- Freshly clean Carpet floor, double glazing;
- TV and sky box with over 300 channels.
- Complete office for all your business needs: PC with Printer-scanner-copier (ink cartridges not provided), 30MP Webcam & headset for Skype, video conferencing, wireless internet (up to 36Mbps speed).
- Landline telephone with free dial for 0800 numbers
- Fully functional Kitchen with kitchenware, tableware, Microwave, toaster, juice maker, tall fridge freezer, washing machine with drying room, dishwasher
- Spotless neat bathroom with fresh towels
- FREE London travel information about travelling by bus, train or cycling in London
RELAXATION AND SPORT
- FREE USAGE of communal football table, gym equipment.
- FREE ACCESS TO Communal areas with seats on top floors for fresh air or to enjoy panoramic view of the area and beyond (6th and 7th Floor)
Location is excellent. You are within walking distance to all amenities, fast food outlets, supermarket open 24 hours a day, 15 mins by bus 142 to the iconic Brent cross shopping centre, the first large enclosed shopping centre ever built in the UK in 1976 or 10 mins to Edgware shopping centre or Burnt oak town centre catering for all other international food needs (including Asian, European or afro-Caribbean)
- 5 mins walking distance to Colindale station.
- The entry point of Central London, Camden Town is 20 minutes from the flat, the south end of Central London is 50 minutes from the flat. So depending on where you are going, you are within 20-50 minutes from the flat.
- Even at night you don't have to worry about how to get home.
2 NIGHT BUSES N5 & N16 run all night from Trafalgar square and Victoria and stop right outside the block.
- Day buses include 303, 204, 142, 324, 142, 192, 32 run all day from bus stops outside.
* Check-in and release of keys: Will be done at the property itself.
*Check-in time: To be arranged between host and guest. Please ensure you have arranged with the host a check-in time before coming to the property. Else no one will be waiting for you.
* How to arrange check-in time? Just let the host know your preferred check-in time once you know. The host will confirm at least 3 days before your arrival the best possible time for your check-in. It is flexible if there is no guest before you checking out. Otherwise it could also depend on the guests before you check-out time and the time required to get the property ready for you.
* Check-out is by agreement with you taking into consideration the guest after you preferred check-in time. You can check-out late if guests after you want to check-in late.
* Please ensure you have Host contact number available on the day of check-in.
* Due to a minority of guests not turning up at agreed time, please do contact host at least 30 minutes before arrival at the property to confirm how far you are or for any delays. If you just turn up at the property late, there is a high chance the host would have left and you will have to wait for him.
* The flat is in a block of flats completely gated with no access to outsiders. Your host Oliver will be waiting for you but please call him when you arrive.
* Strictly No smoking anywhere inside the flat to ensure it is always suitable for non-smokers as well and child friendly. You may smoke outside in open air.
* If you would like direction to the property, the best and even cheapest transport connection from any airport, please call your host Oliver. Good planning means you should always be prepared before you leave your house.
* Return the house as you have found it, reasonably clean and tidy. What need to be completed before check-out and return of your deposit will be fully explained. You will get your deposit back in full if you respect the Check-out rules.
|Price for > 4 guests||£ 11 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out Before||On arrangement|
We stayed for 4 nights in the apartment. The location is good. The big supermarket was very grateful to 24h. is open. That must make the final cleaning yourself, you must purchase the company. But very cheap.
Wir waren für 4 Nächte in der Wohnung. Die Lage ist gut. Der große Supermarkt war sehr dankbar, der 24Std. offen ist. Dass die Endreinigung selber machen muss , muss man im Kaufnehmen. Aber dafür sehr günstig.
Practical and well appointed apartement; parking and very secure environment; transit and very close grocers. I stop here, because if i want to come back.... Nice stay.
Great weekend in London! Quiet apartment, Oliver is a very welcoming host, we will return without hesitation!
Super weekend à Londres! Appartement calme, Oliver est un hôte très accueillant,on y retournera sans hésitation!
oliver certainly very friendly, apartment is fully equipped, it was not too clean, and it is on a very busy road, lots of traffic.
oliver zeker heel vriendelijk,
appartement, is van alle gemakken voorzien,
het was niet al te schoon, en het ligt aan een hele drukke weg, enorm veel verkeerslawaai.
Everything was perfect, clean and all equipped apartment close to the center, Oliver is a very friendly host, to recommend your eyes closed!
Tout etait parfait, appartement propre et tout equipé, proche du centre, Oliver est un hote tres sympatique, a recommander les yeux fermés!
Excellent apartment. 2nd time here and will no doubt come again in the future.
Oliver is an exceptional host. Everything you might need for a pleasant and comfortable stay.
Oliver is an extremely pleasant man and very helpful.
The apartment is very clean and comfortable with all the facilities you might need.
There is a local bus service virtually just outside the apartment block with regular buses to the underground station and from there it takes about 30 minutes into central London.
The only fault we could find was that the toilet didn't flush properly, but having mentioned this to Oliver and sure he will fix it.
We would thoroughly reccommend this apartment to anyone.
Oliver is a very nice and reliable host. He declared an all with great calm. The apartment has everything you need for a trip to London. The apartment is furnished and for 4. With more people, I would not come, because it is very close then. The apartment is located on a busy street and is therefore quite noisy. Us, this has not really mind as we were done in the evening and were able to sleep pretty well. Otherwise, the location is very good. There are 5 minutes to the subway stop "Colindale". From there it is 25 minutes away in the City of London. In the immediate vicinity of a large supermarket is open 24 hours has.
Oliver ist ein sehr netter und zuverlässiger Gastgeber. Er erklärt einem alles mit grosser Ruhe. Die Wohnung hat alles was man für einen Trip nach London benötigt. Die Wohnung ist zweckmäßig eingerichtet und für 4 Personen. Mit mehr Personen würde ich nicht anreisen, da es dann sehr eng wird. Die Wohnung liegt an einer vielbefahrenen Strasse und ist dadurch ziemlich laut. Uns hat dies nicht viel ausgemacht, da wir abends ziemlich erledigt waren und gut schlafen konnten. Ansonsten ist die Lage sehr gut. Es sind 5 Minuten bis zur U-Bahn Haltestelle "Colindale". Von dort aus ist man in 25 Minuten in der City of London. In unmittelbarer Nähe ist ein grosser Supermarkt der 24 Stunden geöffnet hat.
Our stay in this apartment was very nice and exciting. It was all there, everything you need for a comfortable stay. To the sounds of the past rolling road we got used to very quickly, but they can be effective even with the window open disturbing. Numerous activities in the evening but we were so tired that we were still able to sleep. Oliver and his wife are very nice and helpful hosts, who were able to give good advice to public transportation. Colindale of all targets with the subway are nearby. Buses we have hardly used, although you can see with more, but is also much longer road. It was definitely a completely great holiday and we will certainly be again Olivers guests.
Unser Urlaub in dieser Wohnung war sehr schön und erlebnisreich. Es war alles vorhanden, was man für einen angenehmen Aufenthalt benötigt. An die Geräusche des vorbeirollenden Straßenverkehrs hatten wir uns sehr schnell gewöhnt, allerdings können sie bei geöffnetem Fenster schon störend wirken. Durch zahlreiche Aktivitäten waren wir jedoch abends so müde, dass wir trotzdem gut einschlafen konnten. Oliver und seine Frau sind sehr nette und hilfsbereite Gastgeber, die uns gute Tipps zu den öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln geben konnten. Von Colindale aus sind alle Ziele mit der U-Bahn gut erreichbar. Busverbindungen haben wir kaum genutzt, obwohl man mit zwar mehr sieht, aber auch viel länger unterwegs ist. Es war auf jeden Fall ein rundum gelungener Urlaub und wir werden sicher nochmals Olivers Gäste sein.
We were very pleasantly surprised. The apartment was in a relatively new apartment complex and had everything you could imagine for a nice stay. A very well equipped kitchen, a large flat screen TV with Sky, as well as enough space for us to sleep as extended family. A large shopping center and the tube was within walking distance. To the city, it was about 30 min., Camden Town even closer. Only the main street was quite noisy but not a problem thanks to earplugs. The handover with Oliver was very straightforward. As a tip paid the deposit in Euros, then you have no conversion losses.
Wir waren sehr positiv überrascht. Die Wohnung was in einem relativ neuen Mehrfamilienkomplex und hatte alles, was man sich für einen schönen Aufenthalt vorstellen kann. Eine sehr gut ausgestattete Küche, einen großen Flatscreen mit Sky sowie genügend Platz für uns als Großfamilie zum schlafen. Ein großes Einkaufszentrum sowie die Tube waren nur wenige Gehminuten entfernt. Zur Innenstadt waren es ca. 30 min., nach Camden Town sogar etwas näher. Einzig die Hauptverkehrsstraße war ziemlich laut aber dank Ohropax kein Problem. Die Übergabe mit Oliver war sehr unkompliziert. Als Tip bezahlt die Kaution in Euro, dann habt Ihr keine Umtauschverluste.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption