Rent rooms with facilities for rent in Prague 6
|Address||Nad Helmrovkou, 16500 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||3 weeks ago|
Bed linen and towels by arrangement, we do not smoke, should not smoke
• Smoking in the apartment is strictly prohibited.
• Street shoes must be removed in the hallway. Walking in street shoes PROHIBITED.
• One child under 6 years old can stay with their parents in the apartment for free.
• With the animals staying in the apartment PROHIBITED.
• Bed linen and clean towels lay on the bed. You can use extra pillows and blankets , they are located in the closet. Just do not forget to fill them in clean linen .
• For every person is given 2 towels - great for the body, for small hands and face.
• DO small towel to wipe your feet and use it as a rug for the legs in the bathroom.
• Before leaving the apartment , wash dirty dishes and throw trash volume . It is desirable to hang wet towels to dry for a tumble dryer .
|Price for > 2 guests||£ 17 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
We had a great time staying at this place. The family is really nice and it is a beautiful place to stay. We will definately be back!
Super sauber, nette Hausdame. Frühstück ist sehr lecker und sehr viel. Sehr bequeme Betten. Das Haus steht auf ein Berg, sehr grün, sschöne Hauser und Landschaften rundherum. ZU Stadt fährt man ca 20 min. mit Bus und Bahn, sehr schnell und bequem. Immer wieder. Sehr zu empfehlen.
We enjoyed our stay. Valentina was very welcoming as before. It was our second visit and we were already familiar with the house -which is very impressive and spacious. We were very comfortable here and felt completely relaxed. Breakfast was prepared to our needs, we were very well looked after. We are looking forward to visit again.
Thanks for the spontaneous commitment and pleasant stay!
We arrived late 10.45pm, but were warmly welcomed by our host.The house was impressive and we felt relaxed and at home. The house was clean...shoes off on entry as is a normal custom in many homes to keep the house clean which we appreciated. Our room was huge and the bed comfortable. The views of Prague and the countryside was great. Everywhere was clean and the breakfast was generous, our host was very helpful, accommodating and flexible.
The location was not too difficult to find and a short walk from the closest bus stop. ( to print out a map can be good idea as the address has not been in GPS system yet - newly built part of Prague). We wished to be able to stay longer and we will hope to stay there again in the future.
My stay in CZ was great. The host was polite and helpful. The apartment was very comfortable and it had more than enough space.
Everything went well very nice family. You Läge was great. The house and rooms were very well maintained. Everything was just super highly recommended.
Alles gut gelaufen sehr nette Familie. Dir Läge war Top. Das Haus und Zimmern waren sehr gepflegt. Alles war einfach super sehr empfehlenswert.
Everything was perfect. Thank you very much, we will definetely come back!
Alles war perfekt. Wir werden definitiv wieder kommen!
Нам очень понравилось у Валентины. Отличная комната, вкусный завтрак. За примерно пол часа можно добратъся до центра. Мы остались довольный поездкой и рекомендуем это место!
Uns hat es bei Valentina sehr gut gefallen. Schönes Zimmer und Bad, leckeres Frühstück. Innerhalb von etwa einer halben Stunde ist man in der Innenstadt. Wir würden den Aufenthalt hier definitiv weiterempfehlen!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption