Rent rooms with facilities for rent in Prague 6
|Address||Nad Helmrovkou, 16500 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A month ago|
Bed linen and towels by arrangement, we do not smoke, should not smoke
• Smoking in the apartment is strictly prohibited.
• Street shoes must be removed in the hallway. Walking in street shoes PROHIBITED.
• One child under 6 years old can stay with their parents in the apartment for free.
• With the animals staying in the apartment PROHIBITED.
• Bed linen and clean towels lay on the bed. You can use extra pillows and blankets , they are located in the closet. Just do not forget to fill them in clean linen .
• For every person is given 2 towels - great for the body, for small hands and face.
• DO small towel to wipe your feet and use it as a rug for the legs in the bathroom.
• Before leaving the apartment , wash dirty dishes and throw trash volume . It is desirable to hang wet towels to dry for a tumble dryer .
|Price for > 2 guests||£ 20 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
It is a wonderful, pleasant and clean stay, the hosts are super! We were very surprised when we were just up in the morning, they gave us a free breakfast, also so special because of the wonderful panoramic view! In the evening we could sit on the balcony, very hospitable.
It is easy to reach by bus, you have to walk 500 meters. By car it will be even much easier!
We will come again, we promiss!
Thank you so much x
We had a great time staying at this place. The family is really nice and it is a beautiful place to stay. We will definately be back!
Reviews for this host's other properties
We enjoyed our stay. Valentina was very welcoming as before. It was our second visit and we were already familiar with the house -which is very impressive and spacious. We were very comfortable here and felt completely relaxed. Breakfast was prepared to our needs, we were very well looked after. We are looking forward to visit again.
Absolut Top. ;-)
The house is wonderful and thehostess really went out of her way to please. Although advertized as an appartment you are really a house guest, the bedroom and en-suite are very good and you have full access to common areas such as the kitchen and lounge. We were very pleased to be able to use the laundry facilities. You can order a breakfast at 5 Euro, which was excellent value for money and well prepared. We enjoyed our stay here and is a recommendation.
It should be noted that to get to downtown does require a walk to the bus, a ride to the metro station and 5 stops on the green line of the metro to the tourist core.
Thanks for the spontaneous commitment and pleasant stay!
We arrived late 10.45pm, but were warmly welcomed by our host.The house was impressive and we felt relaxed and at home. The house was clean...shoes off on entry as is a normal custom in many homes to keep the house clean which we appreciated. Our room was huge and the bed comfortable. The views of Prague and the countryside was great. Everywhere was clean and the breakfast was generous, our host was very helpful, accommodating and flexible.
The location was not too difficult to find and a short walk from the closest bus stop. ( to print out a map can be good idea as the address has not been in GPS system yet - newly built part of Prague). We wished to be able to stay longer and we will hope to stay there again in the future.
My stay in CZ was great. The host was polite and helpful. The apartment was very comfortable and it had more than enough space.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption