Wonderful apartment in Vinohrady
Floor No.1(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Elevator in building
- Baby cot
|Address||Korunní, 12000 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||3 days ago|
Apartment’s house was built in XIX century at beautiful Vinograd’s district, and it’s very close to Wenceslas square (2 min. by foot is a subway station). Lovely garden behind the house and trams stop in a couple of minute makes apartment even more attractive.
In a few steps from the apartment a lot of restaurants where you can taste not only traditional Czech cuisine, and also: Indian, Italian, Greek, Russian meals, and for a sweet tooth nearby is an amazing french patisserie.
Twice a week at "Jiriho z Podebrad" square working farmer's market. But anyway, you don’t need to wait the market, grocery store just in couple of minute walking.
Some attractive places nearby:
1. The famous Zizkov’s Television Tower, from which you can see a stunning view on Prague, just in a 10 minute walk from the house
2. Church of the Most Sacred Heart of Our Lord
3. On next subway station is a big shopping mall "Flora"
4. Cocktail bar "Puerto Rico", a Belgian bar "Los v Oslu" and Czech restaurant "Potrefena Husa"
5. Also if you travel with your little one, in front of the house is a huge park with playground
6. Free parking starts in 300 meters from the house
Apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• Double bed – 160x200 cm
• Little comfy sofa – 140x200 cm
• Kitchenware (spoons, forks, knives, cups, dishes, pans etc.)
• Washing Machine
• Stove and oven
• TV with satellite in living room
• Free Wi-Fi
• And other (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hoover, dryer rack)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
1) Our apartment for non-smoking,
2) Under the law of the Czech Republic, unfortunately, you cannot make any noise after 22:00.
Check in / check-out / add. information:
1) Check-in at 14:00
2) Check-out in 11:00
3) We provide bedding and towels
4) No needed security deposit and cleaning fee.
|Price for > 2 guests||£ 6 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
This apartment is located close to a 3 lane roadway and if you are sensitive to traffic noise I would not recommend it. The television box is also noisy and the internet connection poor.
Otherwise the apartment is in good condition with a comfortable bed and sofa. The rooms are clean and well maintained.
The apartment is located very centrally, the whole transaction was smooth, the equipment in the kitchen would have to be supplemented quite the apartment is ideal for 2 people, maybe even for a 3köpfige family.
Die Wohnung liegt sehr zentral, die ganze Abwicklung war problemlos, die Ausstattung in der Küche müßte noch etwas ergänzt werden; die Wohnung ist ideal für 2 Personen, vielleicht auch noch für eine 3köpfige Familie.
As the title says very cozy apartment close to old town. Direct Tram station just across the street (5 minutes to city centre)... Good affordable choice!
Very nice place close enough to the center
The price is attrative and the apartment is clean und quiet, near the prag main train station. Very satisfied!
Nice place, good location a price.
Die Wohnung ist klein aber perfekt ausgestattet. Zu Fuß ist man in 20 Minuten im Zentrum man kann jedoch auch die Tram benutzen welche in 5 Minuten zu Fuß zu erreichen ist. Die wohngend ist sehr ruhig nebenan hat man einen kleinen Laden der ausgetattet ist mit allem was man für den Aufenthalt so braucht.
Арендовала у Алексея и Натальи квартиру на U Smaltovny. Прекрасные апартаменты, всё есть необходимое для проживания. Остались только хорошие впечатления.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption