Apartment for friends
- Family/child friendly
- Baby cot
|Address||Vlkova, 130 00 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
A lot of interesting places just in a few minutes’ walk from the apartment:
1) XIX century neo-gothic cathedral just right at the corner of the building and you can see it from your windows
2) The famous Zizkov’s Television Tower, from which you can see a stunning view on Prague, just in a 10 minute walk from the house
3) 700 m from the apartment in hotel “Olšanka” you can use the services of a sports center “Olšanka”, which has a 25 meter swimming pool, sauna, spa, etc. Also in hotel “Olšanka” from 7:00-10:00 all of our guests can have breakfast (with hot meals and fruits), and price for our guest is 4€.
4) Nice connection with a city center (6 minutes by tram or 20 minute walk).
5) For bear junky nearby is a nice Czech pubs where you can taste local food and of course bear.
6) Very close is pizzeria “Einstein” (for students second pizza is free)
7) Just a 12-minute walk from the main train / railway station.
Apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• Double bed – 160x200 cm
• Little comfy sofa – 140x200 cm
• Kitchenware (spoons, forks, knives, cups, dishes, pans etc.)
• Washing Machine
• Electric oven
• TV with more than a 500+ channels
• Free Wi-Fi
• And other (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hoover, dryer rack)
In front of the house is public parking place where you can park your car just only for 40 CZK/hour weekends - for free.
It is possible to park your car next to the house in the paid parking costs 12 euros / day.
If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask me!
House rulesOur apartment for non-smoking.
Under the law of the Czech Republic, unfortunately, you cannot make any noise after 22:00.
We provide bedding and towels.
No needed security deposit and cleaning fee.
|Price for > 2 guests||£ 7 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
Reviews for this host's other properties
My husband and I stayed at this one bedroom apartment on Korunni Street in Vinohrady while visiting our son in Prague. The apartment was excellent and our check in and out went smoothly. Alex was very helpful in getting us a very early taxi to the airport on our departure day. From this location you can easily walk to the Old Town, Charles Bridge, Wenceslas Square, etc. for sightseeing. It is also close to the metro and tram lines as well as grocery stores and restaurants. There is a small, but well equipped kitchen for preparing meals and snacks. We would try to book this apartment again on another trip to Prague. This is our second booking with Wimdu in Prague and we would highly recommend using this service, Liz and Peter, Ottawa, Canada.
It is a very nice and big flat near the city centre. A very pleasant place to stay! Just the TV set did not work and we did not get any help from Alex...a pity!
We recommend this flat for your stay in Prag!
Really nice appartement so really well located closed to the centre. As in the pictures. So good experience! Thanks for all!
very nice apartment, a little bit small for 4 people but well organized.
the cleaning could be improved (vote 3,5/5), expecially considering the price paid in the Christmas time.
Wonderful position, near to the subway station, tram and 20 minutes walking from the city centre; the neighborhood is very nice, quite, not noisy, with restaurants, cafès and supermarket very close to the apartment.
It was great experience, easy and cozy apartment!
Very beautiful appartment near the e tre of Prague.Thanks Alex
Unbeatable quality and great price.
The treatment of the owners was fabulous, perfect facilities and very clean. All comfortable beds.
The apartment has all the amenities you could ask for.
Very close to the metro station and just two stops from the old town.
If I go back Prague, which I hope, I will contact them again.
Inmejorable, calidad y precio genial.
El trato de los propietarios ha sido fabuloso, las instalaciones perfectas y muy limpias. Todas las camas cómodas.
El apartamento tiene todas las comodidades que se pueda pedir.
Muy cerca de la estación de metro y a solo dos paradas de la ciudad vieja.
Si vuelvo praga, que lo espero, contactaré con ellos de nuevo.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption