Btwn la S.Familia and the Beach! SGL-DBL
Floor No.12(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
- Lockable room
|Address||G.Via de las Cortes Catalanas, 08013 Barcelona, Spain|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
Your room: very sunny and with amazing views, a double bed 1 or (2 people sharing), includes 2 towels per person , bed clothes and unlimited WI - FI connection, and being in the room you have free access to all public areas of the Apartment: 2 shared bathrooms, the lounge room, you can also cook your own food in the kitchen and use the fridge
You also will have your private cupboard in the kitchen with utensils like plates, cups, glasses, etc. I love to travel and share with the people there, so this time we will be happy to switch roles and be your host! Extra stuff like champoo, shower gel and cream conditioner hair are included -toothpaste or shaving things are not included- We are in a 12th floor and your room have stunning views of the city and the Plaza de Toros Monumental (Bull figthing ring ) from the living room even you can see the sea!
What else? Besides the views are amazing, we are in a privileged position within the city, out of the craziness of downtown but so close that if you like walking, you can walk to the main attractions of the city, La Sagrada Familia, The Arch triumph, the Ciutadella Park, Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Gothic Quarter, El Borne district, the Picasso Museum, Port Vell, El Paseo de Gracia, with the works of Gaudí (Casa Batllo, La Pedrera) La Torre Agbar and Market Encantes, what else,,, Oh and the beach just 15 minutes! If instead of walking, you prefer to move yourself by public transportation, out of my house have Metro, train, bus and tram, which comunicate you to anywhere you want to go. The neighborhood is very safe and quiet, around there are plenty of supermarkets, bars, restaurants and so on.
Communications: around my house are the Monumental Metro Station (nearest one) Marina metro St. and Las Glorias Metro St. and 4 blocks far it is Bus Station Terminal del Nord ... all very close.
When you arrive, I could be here or not (it depends of my work) but if we meet eachother you can have my advice and experience in every aspect you need, I'll be here for help You.
House rules1) No children under 10 allowed and always sharing with an adult
2)The Price inlcudes the renting of a private room inside of the house, not the entire Apartment, renting a private room, you are entitled to use the common areas like the kitchen, bathrooms and living room and also the free Internet WI-FI, But remember that the Flat has more rooms for rent, So it could be possible to find other guest in your same dates renting another room with the same rigths than yours.
You may also be interested in my other 2 listings in the same House:
3) No confusion, the room that you're choosing and booking in this listing it´s allways the room that you are looking in the pictures and reading in the description, So be sure that you will book the perfect room for you. Once arrived there are not rooms changes.
4) Smoking is prohibited both inside the room, as in other common areas of the house.
5) Upon arrival you will be given a set of keys for your exclusive use for which you are responsible of them during your stay, The loss of the keys carries a penalty of € 20, that you will have to pay to the host, and you must refound this set the day of your departure, once housed there are not come and goes schedules from the house, always keeping in mind respecting the rest of the other guests at very early or late evening hours.
The check in time is from 15:00 hs ALWAYS (3 pm) onwards never before, However, I will ask you for your arriving flight iformation in order to eachother agree a new later schedulle if would be the case. And explain how to get to my house. The day of your departure you must vacate the room maximum at 10:00 am. After check out you are not allowded to use the bathrooms.
6) Youngers than 21 years old are not accepted, without the company of an adult
7) I do not accept reservations for third persons, the holder of the reservation must be over 21 years of age, have a profile photo, and prove their identity on the day of check in.
8) Very Important: Spending a few days at the home with a host it´s a unique experience and very different from being in a conventional hotel, always keep in mind that this is a private home in a private building and for that reason you must respect both, host recommendations inside his house, like the rest of the building avoiding conflict and uncivil behaviors, like shouts or music on your balcony or in your room by night, shouting or noises in the rest of the building that can be annoying for the host, for the other guests at home or the neighbors of the building.
If incidents occur during the stay unwanted misbehavior, I as Host reserve the right to evict You from my house.
9) This is my home and it is a private house, it is not a public place. So once you be staying and enjoying your stay, it is totally FORBIDDEN TO OPEN THE DOOR OF MY HOUSE TO ANYONE WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND KNOWLEDGE.
It is also prohibited to bring friends, family or guests that are not included in your reservation without mine prior authorization.
This Failure to respect this rule will be an immediate cause of expulsion from my home, without economic compensation or money back from unused nights
10) In my house there is no hair dryer, so if it is very important for you, I recommend you bring your own hairdryer
11) Please do not try to contact me directly by phone or personal email form, just accept inquiries and bookings through this website, after the reservation has been already formalized, we will be in private contact too.
12) From June 10th 2017 onwards, the price of the room includes breakfast, the house provides all the elements for each guest to prepare their own breakfast: express cofee, Tea, Milk, White bread, wholemeal bread, Jam or similar, butter, Croisants or similar and cereal. No reservation prior to June 10 includes this breakfast service.
|Maximum Nights||10 nights|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
Jose was a warm and welcoming host. He waited in the appartment for our arrival and the room was prepared very nicely. The appartment has the perfect location with everything in walking distance. Next time we are in Barcelona we will deffinately stay with Jose again.
Supper Gastgeber. Sehr nett. Sehr freundlich. Die wohnung ist nicht nur sehr gemütlich und sauber, sie ist auch zentral und zu allen Sehenswürdigkeiten von barcelona sehr nah.also das nächste mal wenn ich in barcelona bin, bin ich sicher bei José Luis.
Reviews for this host's other properties
Everything was perfect.
Positive: Perfect Location / everything clean / Jose Luis is a great man and his guiding is great! / the balcony is lovely / comunication with host excelent / internet speed excelent / dishes and kitchen very good / I recomend it 100%
Jose Luis's home is well organized and color coded to help his clients to
understand their space. With 2 bathrooms and one refrigerator shelf everything
is very comfortable. This condo is located on the 12th
floor with 2 elevators, close to the metro stop "monumental", a few blocks
from Sagrada Familia. Jose luis is a helpful, friendly, easygoing host.
Bueno, resumiendo, estancia espectacular tanto por Jose y por su casa. precio calidad perfecto. todo organizado, limpio y el un anfitrión de lujo. Fuimos mi esposa y yo, ubicación espectacular, todo a mano. Gracias Jose por la agradable experiencia que nos hiciste pasar. Si volvemos a Barcelona y no podemos pasar esos días en tu casa porque este ocupada, igual te pasamos a visitar y compartimos unos mates. Un saludo Grande
Alexis Y Magali.
Me and my 2 friends were staying at Jose's place for 3 days and it was really superb! The place is very cosy, clean and close to a lot of sights. The metro station is reachable in a few minutes and there are a lot of good restaurants in the neighborhood if you want a quick bite. Jose is a very friendly host who offered a lot of information and help!
Pokój z balkonem super, naprawdę uroczy, widok z balkonu piękny. W mieszkaniu jest czysto, są dwie łazienki, pomimo tego, że są jeszcze 2 pokoje, w których mogą mieszkać goście, nie odczuwa się ich obecności. Jose jest miłym i pomocnym gospodarzem z zasadami, dzięki którym zachowany jest porządek. Lokalizacja mieszkania świetna, pod blokiem znajduje się przystanek. Przyjemnym spacerkiem można dojść do plaży i Sagrada Familia.
Super Schlafgelegenheit und Herrlicher Aufenthalt bei Jose.
Der kleine Balkon ist ein Highlight.
Ordentlich und gemütlich mit schönen Ausblick.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption