AQA No4 / 2-bedroom apartment
Floor No.1(with elevator)
|Address||11526 Athens, Greece|
1) We live on the same building.
2) We have reception next to the building so you can find us every day.
3) We know your needs (almost 10 years of experience)
4) Innovating. We will have ready until 1st May our PMS (Property management system) in order to offer you even more and better services.
5) Until 1st June we will introduce our new doors with electronic lock so you will not worry anymore about losing the keys and add extra safety.
6) Easy access to the airport, port, train station and city center with public transportation.
7) Most important we will try to boost your 5 senses in the Greek way of life with little things and by advice you about the events and the happenings in Athens.
Athens Quality Apartment No4 is 2-bedroom apartment and can accommodate up to 5 people. Consist of 2 bedrooms with double bed and spacious closets, Living room with single sofa/bed, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and balcony. The building has 2 elevators. Everything you will need during your stay is next to you (Supermarkets, restaurants, taverns, bakeries, groceries, farmers market, Pharmacies, etc…). The apartment is only 4 metro stations away from Syntagma & Plaka and 5 metro stations away from Acropolis and Monastiraki. The apartment is also on the same metro line to go direct to the airport.
Apartment No4 has
- Internet (Wi-Fi) connection from the best internet provider in Greece.
- Telephone line for incoming calls and free calls to us
- Cable Tv with many channels (see below for channels)
- 3 Air-conditions & central heating
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing Machine
- Bed linens 100% cotton
- Towels 100% cotton
- Pillows with foam memory
- Hair dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Coffee machine, kettle, Toaster, baby Grill
- Shampoo, shower gel, soap
- Toilet paper, kitchen paper etc…
- Adaptors for appliances
- Baby bed available upon request
- High chair available upon request.
- Parking is available in the garages around the area for 14-16 Euros per night or around 90 euros per month. Free parking on the street but you have to find a free spot.
Cable /Satelite TV with
News Channels: BBC, DW, France 24, Aljazeera, RT, Bloomberg, CNBC, Euronews
Movies Channels: Ote Cinmea 1, 2, 3, 4, Village Cinema, Sundance Channel, Fox, Foxlife.
Sports Channels: OteSport 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, EuroSport, Eurosport 2, Extreme Sports...
Watch English football, German football, Italian Football, Spanish Football, Champions League, Europa League, NBA, Tennis, Formula 1, Moto GP and much more...
Documentary channels: History channel, National Geographic, Discovery channel, Discovery Science channel, Nat Geo Wild, Animal planet, Travel planet, IDX, Discovery showcase.
House rules1) For late check-ins 22:00-08:00 you will have to pay extra 30€
2) We do not accept check-ins on 24th December, 25th December, 31st December, 1st January, 1st May and Orthodox Easter Sunday.
3) Clients must communicate the approximate arrival time at least 1 day before their arrival.
4) Clients need to respect the property, its furnishings, its equipment and the neighbors.
5) No additional persons to the total number stipulated in the reservation contract are allowed.
6) Reducing the number of nights will not affect the total price.
7) Reducing the number of people will not affect the total price.
8) Parties are not allowed.
9) Smoking is not allowed in the apartments.
10) Having meetings or appointments in the apartment is not allowed.
|Weekly rate for up to 3 guests||£ 676|
|Price for > 3 guests||£ 20 per guest/night extra|
Reviews of this property
The appartmend is in a nice neighborhood with many local shops close by.
Manos is an excellent host,nothing was too much trouble for him and he made our stay very enjoyable.I would highly recommend this appartment. It was very clean and well equipped!
We stayed in the loveable apartment 4 in October this year. The apartment is well equipped with cooking facilities, enough pots and pans etc and washing machine meaning that we didn't end up coming home with a suitcase full of dirty clothes. The apparent was plenty large enough to accommodate 4 adults comfortably which meant we could easily stay in in the apartment in the evening without feeling the pressure to go out. The apartment was in walking distance from Carrefour supermarket, many bakeries, kebab shop over the road and two metro stations. The internet in the apartment was fast meaning that we were able to stream easily and do some work when needed. Manos the host was fantastic - he picked us up from the Airport for free which was a pleasant surprise and took time to tell us about the apartment and location, he arranged for a cleaner to come in mid stay when our guests changed over and he also let us have a late check out at no extra cost. Nothing was too much trouble for him and he made our stay very enjoyable. I would highly recommend this apartment. We moved to the president hotel for two nights after staying here and were very disappointed after the apartment - no where to sit other than the bed, poor old fashioned tv and a hairdryer that was absolutely useless!!!
Reviews for this host's other properties
En dejlig bolig, og roligt selv om man bor tæt på en meget trafikeret vej. Værten og hans kone meget venlige og hjælpsomme hvis vi havde brug for det de første dage. Boligen havde althvad vi havde brug for, og 3-4 stop med metroen var du i det centrale Athen. Boligen kan varmt anbefales.
zentrumsnah direkt an einer Metrostation, hilfsbereiter Vermieter, gut ausgestattete, saubere und ruhige Wohnung, selbst Verbrauchsartikel wie Kaffee, Oel , Duschgel, Shampoo etc. und auch Stadtpläne vorhanden. In der Umgebung Einkaufs- und auch Frühstücksmöglichkeiten. Wir kommen wieder.
The apartment has everything you would ever need, we have stayed in Greece before and Emmanouil provides so much more than any other place. Soap, loo roll, hair dryer, clean towels, washing up liquid, paper towels, spare bedding, great TV channels, fold out bed in the lounge, bath and shower and everything you would ever need in the kitchen - even a milkshake maker!
We will definitely stay here again and I can't recommend Emmanouil and his service any more highly, I contacted him to ask about arranging a taxi for the airport home and he arranged it all for us with his friend Angelos who is so knowledgeable about the city and even went out of his way on the way home to find us a post box as we hadn't posted our cards yet.
We are still most impressed and thank you for making our stay so special :)
Nicole and Ian
It is a very nice apartment,in a silent area and close to the metro, in 15 minutes in the centre of Athens. The apartment is cosy and well equipped. Everything you need is available. The host is very helpfully and is always willing to give you all the information you need. The only minor point is the bathroom, who is out-dated and it take some experience to have a shower. Out of that I can recommended this apartment.
Fer de Deken
Great host, helpful and always there for us. He kept us well informed so that we had a pleasant stay. (there was a metro strike during our stay)
Extremely comfortable apartment, 40 meters from the bus stop, quiet, cozy, clean, modern, well-equipped.
It is located close to the city center, and there is a tiny but super nice cafe just next door (breakfast!), as well as a grill and a grocery store nearby.
We hope to be back, some day.
Emmanouil was very kind and professional,
He gives us very useful informations for visiting Athens. We spent nice vacations in his apartment.
I recommand him strongly if you want to visit Athens.
Nice small apartment, 5 min walk to next metro-station, clean, modern furnished
Very helpful and friendly host. Emmanouil is at your service all the time. We arrived very late at night, at nearly 1 AM, he was waiting for us. We requested some extra blankets and we got them quickly.
Location is excellent, it's around an 8-minute walk to the metro, no big deal. The airport bus stop is even closer. Great place to get to downtown from.
We are a family of 4, with two kids (7 and 9 yrs old), it was a totally ideal solution for us. The apartment was nice and renovated. The only disturbance was some kid screaming in the morning not far from us, but I guess that's just bad luck. Get prepared for some noise from the main road nearby, but it would have been an issue only if we had slept with windows open.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption