Budget bedroom in perfect location
Floor No.8(with elevator)
|Address||R. Andrade Pertence, 22220-010 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Property type||Private room|
Large, bright and comfortable bedroom with perfect location in Rio de Janeiro. The bedroom has door lock, private bathroom with hot water (it's not a suite, but you are going to have your own bathroom), located in a penthouse apartment with terrace, on the eighth floor of a nica building, located in a quiet tree-lined street. It's very close to the old Federal Government Palace (now the Republic Museum), when the Rio de Janeiro was the capital of Brazil.
Excellent location for tourism and business, 5 minutes from the beach and Flamengo Park, 15 minutes from Lapa (samba and bohemian neighbourhood), and Santa Teresa neighbourhood, 20 minutes from Copacabana and Ipanema beaches. Easy access to the Christ Redeemer and Sugar Loaf. Subways and buses all around the city one block from the building.
Nice breakfast and providing keys to the apartment for guests.
House rulesWe expect to receive nice and respecful. We present their passports or ID when check-in.
- Drinking filtered water ad libitum, chilled or not. Tap water is not filtered;
- Store food or liquid in the refrigerator, if needed;
- Hanging clothes to dry on the clothesline of the terrace.
- Washing a garment if necessary.
- Cable TV shared with residents in the living room.
You may not:
- Go around without a shirt or bathing suits;
- To receive visits in the bedroom and / nor flat;
- Use illicit drugs or alcohol in the bedroom nor apartment;
|Price for > 1 guests||£ 15 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption