Villa in Cefalu, Sicily, with garden and beautiful view.
- Family/child friendly
- Indoor fireplace
- Parking available
- Baby cot
|Address||Vicolo Anonimo, 90015 Cefalù (PA), Italy|
The villa has:
- Large terrace breezy, with a porch overlooking the sea, equipped with garden table and chairs;
- Large living room with fireplace;
- Kitchen with gas kitchen, gas oven, microwave oven, refrigerator, freezer, coffee maker, dishes
- Toilet with bath and bidet;
- Toilet with shower and washing machine
- Two bedrooms with double beds;
- One bedroom with twin beds and baby bed;
- Large outdoor area with traditional corner with pizza oven functioning;
- Reserved parking space;
- Iron and ironing board;
- Sheets and towels for the bathroom are available either on site
Supermarket: 500 meters.
Center of Cefalu ': 5 min. walk
Pharmacy: 500 mt.
Hospital: 800 mt.
Bank: 500 mt.
Activities in the vicinity. Riding, Mountain Biking / Cycling, Windsurfing, Skiing, Beach with lifeguard, Winter hiking, tennis, diving, Museum, Night club, Boat Trips, Sailing, Fishing, Historical site.
|Maximum Nights||3 weeks|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
We (2 Adults and 2 Kids) stayed here and enjoyed the warm home feeling of being in an actual home. The House is very big and spacious. I have to admit that the access to the house is not so comfortable ( a lot of steps to do, with the car you have to pass small streets) I appreciated the big garden and the nice view over the sea. The House was clean and OK. If you are looking for a quite place, this will be nothing. The noisy City of Cefalu is everywhere in the House.
But if you want to have a lot of space and if you want to be in the centre of the city - Thats perfect!
I was happy to have a place like this to stay though. Conveniently located. Thank you!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption