Apartment with incredible sea views
- Family/child friendly
- Parking available
|Address||Paseo Maritimo de Valdelagrana, 11500 El Puerto de Santa María, Spain|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 days ago|
Located on the beach walk of Valdelagrana, in one of the nicest areas of Southern Spain, El Puerto de Santa María. This one bedroom apartment on the 8th floor has a spectacular view of the Bay of Cadiz.
The beach is covered with fine golden sand and washed by the Atlantic Ocean.
You can see Cádiz from the beach, however Valdelagrana is one of the most quiet place so you can relax.
The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, a huge living-room with sofabed for one person, a double bedroom with a queen size bed and a bathroom with shower.
The apartment also has a private terrace where you can enjoy the fantastic view and sunset.
The flat is located in a private residential area with swimming pools for adults and children, tennis and parking.
In the surroundings you can find a big variety of bars and restaurants just in case you fancy having some tapas.
Have a lovely stay!
House rulesCheck-in from 15:00 to 21:30.
From 21:30 to 23:30, there is an extra charge of 25€.
From 23:30 to 01:00, there is an extra charge of 40€.
From 01:00 on, the charge is of 60€.
These amounts must be paid on cash at the check in.
Check-out before 12:00.
Security deposit of €100
|Weekly rate for up to 4 guests||£ 269|
|Monthly rate for up to 4 guests||£ 551|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
The flat was in the heart of the city, clean, beautiful and quite.
I would recommend it to everyone!
We had a lovely weekend in beautiful Sevilla. The apartment was complete and cosy and very centrally located, near Giralda in a quiet street. Perfect communication with Carmen, Rocio and Paco. We will be back!
Positive was the quiet location of the apartment and it was clean. Generally speaking utilities were ok. Further the neighbourhood with the fresh market around the corner and the beautiful square with a lots of restaurants and bars.
Minus points the apartment was quit dark with a bit poorly atmoshere.
Basic needs like soap and toiletpaper were missing.
The welcome was disappointing like they did not know that we came there for a week. And the wifi does not function well.
Nice, clean and in the middle of the city, but very noisy.
An excellent apartment close to the Cathedral & the bullring , calle Adriano with a large selection of restaurants & bars was mere steps away from the front door.
The apartment was air conditioned , the TV had a facility to change the Spanish version of many programmes back to the original English language version , hot water was constantly available & the washing machine was a Godsend.
Hugely impressed and would return.
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
Great location, clean apartment and equipped to comfortably accommodate 4 persons. I highly recommend it.
Ottima posizione, appartamento pulito e attrezzato per ospitare comodamente 4 persone. Lo consiglio vivamente.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
We spent 4 days in Sevilla and thereby enjoyed the apartment.
1. ligt very verkehrsgünstig.Bushaltestelle is about 5 minutes walk round also great shopping and Restataurants
2. the apartment is on the 3rd floor, although no elevator, but very quiet, no traffic noise and a very nice and big Dachterrassenach East located that you can have breakfast with the sun mornings and evenings for a nightcap time it is in shadow.
3. the apartment is very tastefully furnished one notices that they inhabited IRD only drawback, the owner has stored so many utensils, we had relatively little storage space for our Reisegepäch.
4. key handover and final acceptance apartment were very straightforward, the owner even had a young man who has committed a parking lot kept us right in front of the apartment free.
Overall, we were very happy with the apartment
Wir haben 4 Tage in Sevilla verbracht und dabei die Wohnung sehr genossen.
1. sie ligt sehr verkehrsgünstig.Bushaltestelle ist ca 5 Min entfernt ringsum auch gute Einkaufsmöglichkeiten und Restataurants
2. die Wohnung liegt im 3.Stock zwar kein Aufzug ,dafür sehr ruhig,kein Verkehrslärm und eine sehr schöne und grosse Dachterrassenach Osten gelegen dass man morgends mit der Sonne frühstücken kann und abends zur Schlummertrunkzeit liegt sie im Schatten.
3. die Wohnung ist sehr liebevoll eingerichtet man merkt dass sie bewohnt ird einziges Manko,die Besitzerin hat so viele Utensilien lagern,dass wir für unser Reisegepäch relativ wenig Stauraum hatten.
4. Schlüsselübergabe und abschliessende Wohnungsannahme waren völlig unkompliziert die Besitzerin hatte sogar einen jungen Mann engagiert der uns einen Parkplatz direkt vor der Wohnung frei gehalten hat.
Insgesamt waren wir mit der Wohnung sehr zufrieden
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption