Apartment with incredible sea views
- Family/child friendly
- Parking available
|Address||Paseo Maritimo de Valdelagrana, 11500 El Puerto de Santa María, Spain|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A week ago|
Located on the beach walk of Valdelagrana, in one of the nicest areas of Southern Spain, El Puerto de Santa María. This one bedroom apartment on the 8th floor has a spectacular view of the Bay of Cadiz.
The beach is covered with fine golden sand and washed by the Atlantic Ocean.
You can see Cádiz from the beach, however Valdelagrana is one of the most quiet place so you can relax.
The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, a huge living-room with sofabed for one person, a double bedroom with a queen size bed and a bathroom with shower.
The apartment also has a private terrace where you can enjoy the fantastic view and sunset.
The flat is located in a private residential area with swimming pools for adults and children, tennis and parking.
In the surroundings you can find a big variety of bars and restaurants just in case you fancy having some tapas.
Have a lovely stay!
Check out before 12pm
For any arrivals after 9:30pm, we charge a supplement of 25€
Security deposit of €100
|Weekly rate||£ 246|
|Monthly rate||£ 537|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Positive was the quiet location of the apartment and it was clean. Generally speaking utilities were ok. Further the neighbourhood with the fresh market around the corner and the beautiful square with a lots of restaurants and bars.
Minus points the apartment was quit dark with a bit poorly atmoshere.
Basic needs like soap and toiletpaper were missing.
The welcome was disappointing like they did not know that we came there for a week. And the wifi does not function well.
Nice, clean and in the middle of the city, but very noisy.
First time using Wimdu and it was a great experience. The house was very nice and clean overlooking a beautiful plaza. The beds were comfortable but the sofa bed not so much. However, we were only there two nights so it was fine. The house is spread out in three floors, with the bedrooms on the 1st and 2nd floor, so there is space for everyone. The best part of the house is the terrace and it's location.
Nieves was wonderful and very helpful. She welcomed us, answered all our questions and gave us some great tips on restaurants and bars in our neighborhood. We had a great experience thanks to her. Gracias Nieves!
An excellent apartment close to the Cathedral & the bullring , calle Adriano with a large selection of restaurants & bars was mere steps away from the front door.
The apartment was air conditioned , the TV had a facility to change the Spanish version of many programmes back to the original English language version , hot water was constantly available & the washing machine was a Godsend.
Hugely impressed and would return.
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
Great location, clean apartment and equipped to comfortably accommodate 4 persons. I highly recommend it.
Ottima posizione, appartamento pulito e attrezzato per ospitare comodamente 4 persone. Lo consiglio vivamente.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
Okay, it recommended 100% for a few days, very complete apartment and a few meters walk, bars and playa.Una very nice area and easy parking.
Muy bien, recomendable 100% para unos días, apartamento muy completo y a unos metros de paseo, chiringuitos y playa.Una zona muy bonita y de fácil aparcamiento.
We were very pleased, new apartment conform to the description situated in a quiet location from which you can walk to all major tourist destinations. The owner is a very nice and helpful, we recommend it.
Siamo rimasti molto soddisfatti, appartamento nuovo conforme alla descrizione situato in una posizione tranquilla dal quale si possono raggiungere a piedi tutte le principali mete turistiche. Il proprietario è una persona simpaticissima e disponibile, lo consigliamo.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption