Hi, thank you very much for visiting our property, are you looking for a quiet place?, Outside the city? What a typical village Valencia? Good quality and cheap? Where do you include in the price breakfast, towels, linen and cleaning?, This is what you're looking for!
- How is the house: first floor, with almost a hundred years old but restored three years ago, where everyone is welcome. Its design is modern and yet classic, wooden beams and stone walls.
We are in a village, Masarrochos, near Valencia, just 10 minutes by metro from the city center, and 15 minutes by car, subway station is two minutes walk from the house. It is a quiet village of about 2500 inhabitants, surrounded by gardens, where the typical Valencian oranges grown. The village has bank, bakery, cafe, pharmacy and grocery store. Just 3 minutes from the house is Moncada, a city of Valencia and full of restaurants, banks, shops and everything you could need.
- What is the house: The house has a double (twin) and room for up to four people and maximum five (one double bed and a bunk bed with two single beds). Each room has its own closet for clothes and other cabinets located in the hallway for grabs.
The family room has access to the terrace, a large terrace with table and chairs to eat and enjoy a summer day, with a nice view.
The bathroom has a toilet, a sink and a shower.
Just off the family room is the kitchen, with all cooking utensils, pans, cutlery, dishes, also has a refrigerator with freezer, sink and electric hob.
A living room where they can watch TV, relax, eat, or enjoy the view from the balcony.
You can get in and out of the house when you want, your input will deliver the keys and will have total independence.
- How does Breakfast: in the kitchen you will find all the ingredients for breakfast, milk, pastries, coffee, jam, butter, toast ... You decide when making breakfast, so they will be more comfortable and relaxed, without no requirements and schedules to meet.
- Arrival and departure time: at the moment we do not require a specific time, as long as they know in advance and as far as possible. When booking please let get in touch with us to tell us the time of arrival.
- Key delivery: we live in the bottom of the house, you just knock and one of us will give you the keys and will explain where each stay and other details. You should know that the house has a separate entrance and exit to ours. In the event of any problem, you can find us on the ground floor, we are available.
- How can access the house: Masarrochos is a town that is located between Rocafort and Moncada, can drive round by the north or Ademuz track. You can also come by metro is 3 minutes from the house, and is line-1 Bétera address or seminari-Ceu. If you make a reservation and have trouble accessing we will provide information and help.
They need to know that within the price includes breakfast, linen, towels, cleaning and wi-fi.
In the whole house has wifi internet connection.
If you have any further questions please contact, thanks.