Beautiful House+ towels+ sheets+ WiFi
- Family/child friendly
- Smoking allowed
- Pets allowed
- Air conditioning
|Address||Calle Juan Estellés, 46112 Valencia, Spain|
|Property type||Holiday home|
|Response time||A few hours|
- How is the house: first floor, with almost a hundred years old but restored three years ago, where everyone is welcome. Its design is modern and yet classic, wooden beams and stone walls.
We are in a village, Masarrochos, near Valencia, just 10 minutes by metro from the city center, and 15 minutes by car, subway station is two minutes walk from the house. It is a quiet village of about 2500 inhabitants, surrounded by gardens, where the typical Valencian oranges grown. The village has bank, bakery, cafe, pharmacy and grocery store. Just 3 minutes from the house is Moncada, a city of Valencia and full of restaurants, banks, shops and everything you could need.
- What is the house: The house has a double (twin) and room for up to four people and maximum five (one double bed and a bunk bed with two single beds). Each room has its own closet for clothes and other cabinets located in the hallway for grabs.
The family room has access to the terrace, a large terrace with table and chairs to eat and enjoy a summer day, with a nice view.
The bathroom has a toilet, a sink and a shower.
Just off the family room is the kitchen, with all cooking utensils, pans, cutlery, dishes, also has a refrigerator with freezer, sink and electric hob.
A living room where they can watch TV, relax, eat, or enjoy the view from the balcony.
You can get in and out of the house when you want, your input will deliver the keys and will have total independence.
- Arrival and departure time: at the moment we do not require a specific time, as long as they know in advance and as far as possible. When booking please let get in touch with us to tell us the time of arrival.
- Key delivery: we live in the bottom of the house, you just knock and one of us will give you the keys and will explain where each stay and other details. You should know that the house has a separate entrance and exit to ours. In the event of any problem, you can find us on the ground floor, we are available.
- How can access the house: Masarrochos is a town that is located between Rocafort and Moncada, can drive round by the north or Ademuz track. You can also come by metro is 3 minutes from the house, and is line-1 Bétera address or seminari-Ceu. If you make a reservation and have trouble accessing we will provide information and help.
They need to know that within the price include linen, towels, cleaning and wi-fi.
In the whole house has wifi internet connection.
If you have any further questions please contact, thanks.
Respect the furniture
Try not to make noise in sleep hours
|Price for > 1 guests||£ 5 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Comfortable accommodation, friendly and convenient for quick access to the city center by public transport. Owner very friendly and close. Undoubtedly, a great way to discover Valencia.
Un alojamiento cómodo, agradable y bien comunicado para acceder rápidamente al centro de la ciudad en transporte público. Propietaria muy amable y cercana. Sin lugar a dudas, una excelente opción para descubrir Valencia.
Home too warm, availability of Carmen.
The apartment is really clean and great quality. The location is very close to the hand of a subway station towards Valance position.
We recommend this apartment vosu be surprised by the quality offered at this price.
Accueil trop chaleureux, disponibilite de Carmen.
L'appartement est vraiment très propre très grand et de qualité. L'emplacement reste très bien de part la situation proche d'une station de métro direction de Valance.
Nous recommendons cet appartement, vosu serez surpris par la qualité proposée à ce prix.
We spent a pleasant stay. The rental is spacious and well equipped (tv, wifi, games, terrace). Carmen and her family are very welcoming. We highly recommend this host!
Nous avons passés un agréable séjour. La location est spacieuse et bien équipée (tv, wifi, jeux de société, terrasse). Carmen et sa famille sont très accueillants.
Nous recommandons vivement cette hôte!!
It was a wonderful trip to the Fallas in Valencia. The hostess deserves a very big praise. Very friendly and very accommodating. We say MUCHAS GRACIAS.
Es war eine wunderbare Reise zu den Fallas nach Valencia. Der Gastgeberin gebührt ein ganz großes Lob. Sehr freundlich und sehr zuvorkommend. Wir sagen MUCHAS GRACIAS.
Beatifully refurbished town house. The kitchen would make a good second bathroom. The area at top of stairs should be the kitchen. There is a large living room, in this area. The bedrooms are however cramped, one with a small double bed and 2 bunks, so close to the bed that you can bump your head on them getting out of the bed. The second has 2 full size singles. There is a mezanine floor above big enough to house more roomy bedrooms in future.
Hi very good the safe but I had a great time is a charm no say house is very quiet ami and my husband loved the place and especially greetings home until next
Hola muy bueno el hambiente lo he pasado fenomenal es un encanto de casa nada que decir es muy tranquilo ami y mi esposo le encanto el lugar y casa sobre todo saludos hasta la proxima
gracious hosts, very clean apartment, lots of space, just 5 minutes to the metro station, Ingredients for Spanish breakfast (coffee, Tostados, butter, jam) were even included.
nette Gastgeber, sehr saubere Wohnung, viel Platz, nur 5 Gehminuten zur Metrostation, Zutaten für spanisches Frühstück (Kaffeepulver, Tostados, Butter, Marmelade) waren sogar inklusive.
All perfect. The huge house, clean and a great terrace. Very good care of Carmen.
Todo perfecto. La casa enorme, limpia y una terraza impresionante. Muy buena atención de Carmen.
Nice contact. I'll come back to you.
Ich komme wieder auf Sie zu.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption