Luxury 2 Bed Flat only 12 minutes from Olympic Village!
- Family/child friendly
- Smoking allowed
- Disabled access
- Lockable room
|Address||Thomas tower, E8 3GU London, United Kingdom|
There is direct transport to the Olympic Park (12mins) and Oxford Street for all of your sight seeing (20mins).
Wide corridoors cater for wheelchairs and transport is wheelchair accessible.
- 46 inch Sony flat screen TV with DVD player and surround sound / music system
- Apple TV for iphone streaming and music
- Superfast wifi
- Open plan kitchen, dining area and living room
- Two luxury en suite bathrooms
- Brand new furnishings and artwork
- A large balcony with table and chairs
- Access to an onsite gym and roof terrace
- 24 hour concierge
- Intercom system for additional security
- All modern conveniences - washer/dryer, fridge/freezer , dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, toaster, kettle, grill
- Plates and cutlery
Please feel free to contact me for further information. I would be happy to help.
Hackney is located north east of central London. It is a very hip area where many artists and musicians live. Victoria Park is located in Hackney, which is busy during the summer hosting gigs and festivals. There are also several markets well worth visiting, such as Broadway Market and Colombia Road Market, where you have the opportunity to shop and chill out with the locals who are enjoying a day out.
Shoreditch is only a short journey away and is one of the most popular areas in London at the moment. It is full of trendy cafés, bars, restaurants and other meeting points such as galleries and small shops. The famous Brick Lane market is only a short walk away from Shoreditch.
Central London is of easy reach from one of the many stations in Hackney. For example, trains or buses will take you to Liverpool Street Stations within 10 minutes, where you can take Central Line to Oxford Street. Oxford Street is the main shopping street in London with shops such as Selfridges and Debenhams. Most attractions of London are within easy reach, such as Piccadilly Circus, Madame Tussauds and Tower of London. Hyde Park is located west of Oxford Street where you will find Kensington Gardens. If you walk through the park you will reach Kensington where you can find the famous department store Harrod’s and plenty of museums, for example Natural History museum and Science museum.
If you want to enjoy the extensive night life London has to offer, there are also plenty of buses and night buses running 24/7 from all directions in London.
- Smoking allowed
- £1,000 damage deposit upon arrival
|Weekly rate||£ 2038|
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out Before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption