200m Beach spacious terrace facing south
- Family/child friendly
- Parking available
- Pets allowed
|Address||Avenue de la Forêt, 44250 Saint-Brevin-les-Pins, France|
Accommodation for your holidays by the sea, available for 5 people in housing new 3 rooms with 2 bedrooms without floor above, very bright with every comfort and functional, wireless Internet access, built carefully decoration ' SEA & NATURE '.
For outdoor holidays, enjoy the beautiful outdoor space on roof terrace facing south with wooden 40 m² sun terrace for a barbecue and dine in peace, or relax on lulled sunbathing by noise waves !
Ideal for your beach holiday for families, couples or friends.
Dream destination for lovers of Nature and WATERSPORTS over large areas with pine forests, fisheries (huts on stilts), large sandy beaches bordered by wooded dunes, creeks, trails and tours that offer beautiful walks walking and cycling ...
To take a deep breath of fresh sea air!
- The Tourist station of Saint Brevin: For its privileged location, between Brittany and the Vendée on the Jade Coast, Atlantic Coast, it has 2 centers:
ST Brevin les Pins
ST Brevin L'Ocean,
is a busy tourist resort to the delight of water sports enthusiasts and winter sports, walkers and cyclists for dynamic holidays in a nature preserved in its purest form!
- Side Leisure and Pleasure:
For swimming on patrolled beaches, St Brevin with its large sandy beach stretching over 8 km bordered by dunes and pine forest, has the European Blue Flag Label.
For your entertainment, you will find many sports and cultural entertainment with shows, street art, beach volleyball tournaments on the beach, rides and beach clubs for children, outdoor markets and night, restaurants and beach bars, Casino and a rich historical heritage with the megaliths (Mounds, Dolmen, Neolithic menhirs), Navy Museum.
Leisure Activities and Water, Entertainment: - Pleasures and joys of swimming on large sandy beach,
- Beach clubs,
- Roundabouts, Air games for children,
- Water Sports (Sailing, Catamaran, Surfing, Kite surfing, speed-sailing, yachting, windsurfing, kayaking)
- Beach Volleyball Tournament,
- Open air markets and night,
- Walk in the forest,
- Hiking, many coastal paths,
- Cycling and mountain biking, large circuits (Vélocéan) and tracks
- Horse rides on the beach and in the forest,
- Beachcombing for shellfish,
- Surf Casting,
- Aquatic Complex 'AquaJade', sports pools, bubble lagoon, waterslide, river buoys,
- Miniature golf,
- Cinema 3D
- Table tennis,
- Climbing in the trees,
- African Safari "Wild Planet" and Animal parks,
- Tourist Train, Carriage, Rosalie
- Restaurants and beach bars,
- Summer festival 'Côté Mer', concerts, theater, street art, shows,
- Fireworks Festival.
Attractions & Landmark nearby: - Pornic with its old port and historic medieval center, marina, Thalassotherapy, Golf
- The tip of St. Gildas in Préfailles
- The edges of the Loire and St-Nazaire with the cable-stayed bridge in multicable range spanning the estuary (along 3356 meters), its ships and aircraft giants
- St-Marc / Mer with Mr Hulot beach, coves and beautiful green coast
- Guérande, medieval city and its salt marshes
- The Côte d'Amour with its large bay of La Baule - Pornichet
- The Pouliguen and Batz / Sea with its rugged coastline and cliffs
- The Croisic peninsula city of character with its typical Harbour Breton and his Océarium
- La Turballe, fishing port
- Piriac / Sea, small town character
- Nantes and Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne
- Natural Park La Brière, the second swamp of France, birds favorite site with its canals, barge rides, countryside, its thatched cottages (village Kerhinet)
- The islands with Noirmoutier, Yeu, Belle Isle, Houat, Hoëdic.
- Final cleaning: € 65
- Sheets and towels rental: € 15 / person per stay.
- Pets allowed: 30 euros
- Cot rental and highchair: € 30 / stay
|Weekly rate||£ 477|
|Monthly rate||£ 1741|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption