Central and Modern Flat in Old Town
Floor No.(with elevator)
|Address||Senovážné náměstí, 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic|
The flat has 41 m2 and is suitable for a maximum of 3 people. Its interior features one bedroom with a double bed. There’s also a comfy double sofa-bed where two other people can sleep. The flat also comprises a nicely equipped kitchen and a bathroom as well.
This family friendly flat is on the 4th floor, in a building with elevator. It has a hot tub, washing machine, heating, and internet access. It's allowed to smoke in here and to bring pets as well.
Located in a more leafy and quiet part of the city center, the apartment gives you the best of both worlds for your Prague city break.
Nearby you’ll have Jindrisska, Hlavní Nadrazi or Namesti Republiky (trams and metro).
Come and enjoy a great time!!!
STAYS OF LESS THAN 3 NIGHTS ARE POSSIBLE AT THE OWNER'S DISCRETION.
House rulesHouse Rules & Information
1) Security deposit: 150€ refunded on departure
2) Check-in time: from 2:00pm (15.00€ extra charge for arrivals after 8.00pm. On sundays and festivities 15€ during all day)
3) If no one is staying the night before, we're happy to let you check in earlier.
4) Check-out time: before 10:00am (flexible if we don't have another group the same day)
5) Please do not ever leave any windows open.
6) Please do not ever leave the key inside the lock (inside the apartment) because you won't be able to open the door again.
7) Feel free to use all the cooking utensils including the appliances. Please clean them after use.
8) No loud noises in the building
9) Please, throw the garbage before the check-out.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||£ 370|
|Price for > 2 guests||£ 6 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
A beautiful, new equipped flat. Really near to the old town and central station.
The contact was nice and friendly.
We had a great stay in Prague and we'll love to come back, thank you!
Quiet apartment, very clean and very well located close to shops and city center. There are even slippers when you arrive! I recommend.
Appartement calme, très propre et très bien situé à deux pas des commerces et du centre ville. Il y a même les chaussons lorsqu'on arrive! Je recommande.
Perfect stay. Apartment ideally located quietly in the heart of town. From this address throughout the city on foot. A reserve eyes closed. Nice decor, new kitchen fitted. Shopping nearby.
Séjour parfait. Appartement idéalement placé, sans bruit, au coeur de ville. A partir de cette adresse toute la ville à pied. A réserver les yeux fermés. Déco sympa, cuisine neuve équipée. Courses à proximité.
Reviews for this host's other properties
We had very nice days in Prague and our accommodation was first class and was all expectations. Thanks to Bea and Daniel who helped us very well with the pre-information. Schön would also current flyer for 'public transport throughout the city' and the city info in the apartment.
Wir haben sehr schöne Tage in Prag verbracht und unsere Unterkunft war große Klasse und wurde allen Erwartungen gerecht. Vielen Dank an Bea und Daniel, die uns auch mit den Vorab-Infos sehr halfen. Schön wären auch noch aktuelle Flyer zum 'öffentlichen Verkehr in der gesamten Stadt' und von der Stadtinfo in der Wohnung.
Very nice apartment with walking distant to centrum. Couldn't have been any better.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption