Central and Convenient to Dresden!
The Outer Neustadt is the largest surviving Gründerzeit quarter in Germany. Today it is mainly known as a lively, vibrant and many-sided neighborhood that still has its individual character. A variety of small shops and a large selection of exceptional restaurants, cafes and pubs makes the Outer Neustadt very attractive.
The apartment has a cozy bedroom with a double bed and one single bed. The living room has a television, stereo, table with chairs and a sofa bed, which provides additional sleeping space.
Furthermore, there is a bathroom with shower and a small kitchen, where you can prepare a breakfast or other meals.
House rules- Bed linen, towels and final cleaning are included.
- On request we serve breakfast from 5.00 € per person.
- A free parking space is available.
- Pets are allowed for 3.00 € per night.
- For a longer stay (7 nights), we grant a discount of 2.50 € per night.
- Smoking in the entire apartment is not allowed.
- Lodging tax between 3,00 and 5,00 €, payable local in cash.
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||£ 200|
|Price for > 1 guests||£ 11 per guest/night extra|
|Maximum Nights||1 month|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption