Large double bedroom with wardrobe, drawers, desk, chair and storage space. It may suit 1 or 2 people, ideal for couples.
The room is located on the first floor of a lovely flat which features:
- Wood flooring and double glazed
- Furnished kitchen with table and chairs
- Private lovely roof terrace
- 1 fully accessorized bathroom on the first floor
- 1 fully accessorized bathroom on the second floor
- Storage space available for tenants
- 24/h wireless broadband with unlimited international calls worldwide
Bed linen and towels are both provided.
Excellent transport links:
- 1 minute walking from Borough Tube Station (Northern Line)
- 3 minutes walking from London Bridge Tube Station (Northern and Jubilee)
- 5 mins to Bank by Tube
- 10 mins to Piccadilly by Tube
- 24 Hour bus links to centre few steps away
The house is located in the popular area of London Bridge which doesn't need any introduction. The area is very peaceful & quiet, but with a perfect central location and walking distance to the west end/city of London.
Close by you have lots of pubs, bars & restaurants, along with 24 hour supermarkets, a cinema & entertainment complex. You may visit galleries and the cultural quarter of London Bridge, or enjoy a nice walk by the Thames or in the parks around.