Tel Aviv Apartment, Great Location - 26/ 4 Dizengoff St.
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
- Lockable room
|Address||Dizengoff, 64332 Tel Aviv, Israel|
|Acceptance rate||< 50%|
|Response time||A few hours|
• Master bedroom with a private bathroom and Jacuzzi bath
• Another bedroom with a Queen bed (that can be separated to
two beds) .
• Another small bedroom with a Queen bed
• Large, open space which includes the well-equipped kitchen,
a special dining table and living room.
• A very comfortable foldout sofa bed for two in the living room
• The apartment is very-well equipped and fully furnished.
• Central air conditioning
• LCD Cable TV
• Wireless internet connection
• Washing machine
• All the comforts of home!
• The apartment is suitable for up to 8 people.
• The apartment is located in the heart of Tel Aviv, on Dizengoff St, at
the quiet section between Dizengoff Center and Ha-Bima Theatre.
• It is a 2-minute walk to Dizengoff Center and Ibn Gvirol St (the main
street in Tel Aviv).
• A 12-minute walk through the lovely Bugrashov St to the beach.
• There is a supermarket, public parking, coffee shops, restaurants and
a movie theater all within a very short walking distance.
House ruleselectricity is charged seperatly- 5$ per night for stays up to two weeks, and meter readings for longer stays.
|Price for > 6 guests||£ 9 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
nice cozy apartment.
A small flat on the sink leaking and therefore unusable.
bel appartement confortable.
Un petit bemol concernant le lavabo qui fuyait et donc inutilisable.
Reviews for this host's other properties
Great place in a familiar neightbourhood. Clean and well organized
The communication with the host was simply great
We had a wonderful time in Tel Aviv - Our apartment had the best location, it was very close to one of the nicest beaches in Tel Aviv and in walking distance to many nice bars and restaurants. Everything was new and clean and also very well organized. Ori was the perfect host. We will definitely come back soon!
- very close to Flea Market Area and old Jaffa
- many nice restaurants an coffee shops nearby
- enough space for 2 Person
- huge TV with a lot of channels
- rooms could be cleaner
- very noisy environment
- dishes unclean
- A bottle opener and a can opener is missing
Beautiful apartment - spacious, very clean. Very well equipped kitchen - plenty of dishes, pots, pans. In the kitchen, there is even a toaster.
The beach is about 20 minutes walk. huge shopping center is very close. The center has a children's playground.
Agency staff are punctual. They reply to the letters quickly, are ready to answer any questions. We were handed a map of the city and told everything that was interested for us.
the apartment has the only defect - two bedrooms are quite noisy because of their windows facing the busy street.
Good Apartment, good located
we have booked a studio apartment but then got upgraded to a one bedroom apartment. The apartment was very dirty; the teasmade was old and rusty; the bathroom shower, toilet and sink where not cleaned at all; the fugues in bathroom old and mouldy; so not very luxury at all. The personal for cleaning was a men who really did not know his job. I highly recommend you to take your own cleaning rag because there is no one in the appartment. Also the frig was dirty and in some of the pots there were water in it but the pots where in the drawer. How is that possible? We were there in Sept. 2013. Maybe they've renovated the bathroom fugues and took a new cleaning personal. If not, I don't recommend this appartment. Let me see if I can upload some of the photos for this appartment.
Kind regards from Switzerland,
Bojan and Katarina.
Nice appartment, very good location near the beach.
We had some problems with the door, very professional help from the team.
Large room, huge terrace overlooking the skyline of Tel Aviv. Too bad that in the well-equipped kitchenette not even salt was available. So we always had to go eat.
Großes Zimmer, riesengroße Terrasse mit Blick auf die Skyline von Tel Aviv. Schade, dass es in der gut ausgestatteten Küchenzeile noch nicht mal Salz zur Verfügung stand. So mussten wir immer Essen gehen.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption