Charming Spacious Apartment - Prague City Centre
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Elevator in building
- Lockable room
|Address||Kubelíkova, 13000 Praha, Czech Republic|
This light, spacious apartment located in a reconstructed historical building offers a great accommodation for couples, group of friends, businessmen and businesswomen seeking comfort and also families requiring space and nice environment for kids. The apartment can accommodate comfortably up to 6 adults in two separated bedrooms and living room.
Fantastic location, just 10 min walk from Wenceslas Square in a chilled residence area full of cozy restaurants, relaxed cafes and cool bars. It is a very safe building and neighborhood.
In case you would like to use the public transportation, that’s very easy – metro station is a few blocks away (5 min walk), as well as a tram stop (3 min walk). Fortunately, Prague is blessed with transportation system so it won’t be a problem to get anywhere you have in mind.
The apartment is FULLY EQUIPPED:
- Internet, WiFi
- Multi-lingual satellite TV, DVD
- Apple TV
- Library with Books & Magazines in English & Czech
- Modern furnishings
- Two queen size beds (2 separated private bedrooms)
- Two single beds/sofas (living room)
- Bed linens and towels (for long term stay there is a
cleaning service provided on a weekly basis)
- Huge wardrobe, closet
- Fully fitted eat-in kitchen with built-in kitchen appliances - oven, microwave, stove, dishwasher
- Coffee maker - NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto gourmet coffee
- Electric kettle
- Salt, sugar, spices, dishwashing detergent, soap are provided. Feel free to help yourself with what's available in
- Classy bathroom with bathtub, washer/dryer, hair dryer, First Aid Kit, iron and ironing board.
- Guarded parking near by (12 euro/day)
FREE coffee + tee
FREE map of Prague
FREE Guidebook with my personal references
FREE welcome Pilsner beer :)
…MY 24/7 SUPPORT on phone or mail. You’re more than welcome to ask me any questions regarding apartment or your stay in Prague. Please feel free to contact me anytime!
As a local I will love to help you out with places to visit or any kind of recommendation you need (activities, sights, arts, restaurants, bars, transportation, secret tips of a local… etc.)
I believe that my apartment can offer everything you need for a pleasant stay ☺
Check in - from 3pm. If you plan to come after 10pm, please inform me in advance.
Check out – to 11am.
(If check in/out time doesn’t fit you, let me know and we can figure out other possibilities)
The apartment is located in the lovely neighbourhood that offers you a perfect base for exploring of the city. It's a little off the beaten track resident area loved by locals, so it is quiet and not touristy, but has plenty of restaurants and bars and has a really convenient connection to the city centre.
- The closest tram stop is 3 mins walk (300m) from the apartment. It takes 5 mins by tram from the tram stop to the city centre (Old Town).
- The closest metro stop is 7-10 mins walk (650m) from the apartment. It also takes max 5 mins by metro to the city centre (Wenceslas Square, Old Town).
- You can also walk if you feel like and it takes you more or less 15 mins to get to the Wenceslas Square. I used to love walking to the centre since you pass through a really nice park with a beautiful view to the Prague's Castle :)
My dear guests! Since this is my own place, which I love and carefully take care of, I would like you to respect few rules. Thank you for that!
- This is a NON SMOKING apartment.
- This apartment is located in a residential building and I would appreciate if you could respect the neighbors and the quietness. No loud sounds or parties after 10pm. Thank you!
- Try to keep everything tidy and clean and of course, don’t break anything. Thanks for that! - Please be sure to wash all dirty dishes before checking out.
- If something is broken or stops working, please, inform me.
- Please don’t throw used towels in a pile on the floor but hang them to dry a bit. It helps cleaning lady to manage all the laundry and wash it properly.
That's it ☺
Thank you for understanding and enjoy to the fullest :)
Please, ask me if you have any questions. I will gladly help you!
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||£ 1665|
|Price for > 2 guests||£ 10 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Prag ist eine wunderschöne Stadt und diese Wohnung dazu.. einfach perfekt! Metro, Straßenbahnen, viele Einkaufsmöglichkeiten sind in der direkten Umgebung zu finden. Die Straßenbahn fährt bis 24 Uhr alle 7-10 min! Sehr gute Ausstattung. Es fehlt an nichts. Mit Liebe angerichtet :-) Man fühlt sich in der Wohnung sehr wohl. Auch wenn die Wohnung direkt an der Strasse liegt, kann man hier die Ruhe genießen. Ein ganz kleiner Minuspunkt..die Wohnung ist etwas hellhörig. Lucie war ein sehr gute Gastgeber! Perfekte Kommunikation und Organisation! Vielen Dank Lucie für Alles!
Mooi appartement, voorzien van alles op een prima locatie. Met de tram ben je in 10 minuten in het centrum. Aanrader!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption