Silent studio close to the Parliament - Apartment Miso
Floor No.3(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Elevator in building
- Parking available
|Address||Balaton utca, 1055 Budapest, Hungary|
|Response time||A few hours|
Silent shelter in the heart of the city, close to the Nyugati railway station and just a couple of minutes from the Vígszínház away. This well-equipped studio flat with good layout is the ideal accomodation for couples and families. TV, WiFi, washing machine and ironing possibility are at your service.
Hints and tips from the owner:
10 minutes walk away from the flat, there is that famous property Freddy Mercury wanted to buy when he once visited Budapest. This beautiful and huge building with a view to Buda is mentioned by all guide books and is - the Parliament :) But don’t stop here, walk along the galleries and antique shops of the Falk Miksa street, then enjoy the green of Margitsziget, or walk over to the Buda side, where the Castle, the Fisherman’s bastion, baths, museums, cafés and restaurants are waiting for you.
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
House rules1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. Please use only the 2. section of the window from the right.
17. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
18. The city tax not included in the total price.
19. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|Price for > 2 guests||£ 5 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
This nice apparment is really near the city center and well served bien the public transport. So it's really easy to visit Budapest from this place.
Do not hesitate!
We had a great time! It's a large room with nice big windows. There's a small kitchen and bathroom, everything is perfectly clean. Very close to metro connections and city center.
Studio equipped with all you need to live in a house. Close to City Centre '(Parliament). Achieved optimally by the connecting means. easily accessible from the airport by metro or train. Strategic location for the center, places to eat, places to visit. Keys available. Nicely decorated and clean. There is map of the city 'and brochures for events. Suggest and strongly recommend to Italian tourists, as a little 'strange this type of accommodation. More 'than economic and maximum freedom' of movement.
Monolocale corredato di tutto quanto necessita vivere in una casa. Vicino al Centro citta' (Parlamento). Raggiunto in modo ottimale da mezzi di collegamento. facilmente raggiungibile dall'aereporto con metropolitana o treno. Posizione strategica per centro, locali dove mangiare, luoghi da visitare. Chiavi a disposizione. Ben arredato e pulito. A disposizione mappa della citta' e brochure per eventi e manifestazioni. Suggerisco e raccomando vivamente a turisti italiani, in quanto ancora un po' sconosciuto questo tipo di sistemazione. Piu' che economico e massima liberta' di movimento.
The apartment is small but nicely furnished and centrally located, just a step way from Margareth Island and the Parlament. The girls are really nice, provided us of all the necessary informations in advance and we found in the apartment everything we could need
No complaints about the host. Friendly and correct, and I think it belongs to a larger empresma, so it was all very clear and specific purposes and interests of the tenant. As for the apartment, or in general, if you want to cook something down the kitchen, although it is understood by the small size of the apartment. We were 4 and fits well, albeit 2-3 and best mate. Being close all the nightlife we believe is the best highlight. The only negative to the hot water tank is short and if several people are just douche, but hey, it is a lesser evil!
Sobre el anfitrión ninguna queja. Amable y correcta, y creo que pertenece a una empresma más grande; así que estaba todo muy claro y sin fines específicos ni intereses del inquilino. En cuanto al apartamento, bien en general, si se quiere cocinar algo apretada la cocina; aunque es de entender por las dimensiones reducidas del apartamento. Nosotros estuvimos 4 y se cabe bien, aunque de 2 a 3 mejor y para pareja ideal. Toda la marcha nocturna cerquísima que creemos es el mejor punto a destacar. Lo único negativo que el acumulador de agua caliente dura poco y si se duchan varias personas se acaba, pero bueno; es un mal menor!
Reviews for this host's other properties
A lovely spacious apartment in the centre of the city. A very helpful host that accommodated our last-minute booking and made the whole process easy.
Optimale zentrale Lage. Alle Verkehrsmittel quasi vor der Haustüre.
Wohnung sauber, praktisch eingerichtet. Allgemeine Gangbereiche nicht sehr einladend. Lokale in Hülle und Fülle. Preis Leisung passt.
Die Wohnung liegt sehr zentral im Herzen Budapests, genau gegenüber der Oper. Eine Mertrostation ist nur wenige Meter entfernt. Wir haben von dort aber fast alles zu Fuß gut erreichen können. Die Wohnung ist für vier Personen optimal und gut eingerichtet. Die Küche etwas spärlich. Da wir aber sowieso die guten Cafes und Restaurants in der Nähe genossen haben, tat dies der ganzen Sache keinen Abbruch. Leider hat das WLAN nicht optimal funktioniert, sodass meistens hierrüber kein Empfang möglich war. Die Betreuung vor Ort durch die Mitarbeiter der Vermietung war top. Ein Transfer vom Flughafen und zurück (gegen Entgelt) wurde organisiert und man konnte sich jederzeit mit Fragen an das an 7 Tagen in der Woche geöffnete Büro wenden. Das App. ist für einen schönen Städtetrip optimal.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption