Your apartment in Pigalle,Moulin Rouge
- Family/child friendly
|Address||Rue Blanche, 75009 Paris, France|
|Response time||A few hours|
The kitchen: dishwasher, oven, microwave, waterboiler, coffee machine, washing machine and dryer, toaster, 4 cooktops and everything necessary for you to cook your french meals!
The living room: a big table will allow you to have great meals with the family and friends. You will enjoy reading in the two chairs or listen to music with the hifi-system. Wifi is also available.
1st sleeping room: cosy, without windows, it has a 140x200 bed, a fan and a big closet.
2nd leeping room: a view on the little outside court, a 140x200 bed and a big closet.
Office/TV room: in the basement, you will be able to enjoy the TV on the couch, work on the desk or use it as a 3rd sleeping room.
The bathroom: it has a shower and a washbasin with a mirror. The toilet is sparated.
Famous places near by: Opéra Garnier, Folie Bergère, Pigalle, Grands Boulevards, Montmartre, Boulevard Haussman, ...
Metro line 2 station Blanche, line 12 station Trinité d’Estienne d’Orves.
Bus lines 68, 81.
Vélib’ near by.
Smoking is not allowed.
Animals are not allowed.
|Weekly rate||£ 1178|
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out Before||On arrangement|
A great apartment with everything you'd need. We had 6 adults staying (3 couples) and it was big enough. Good location, a choice of two metro stations on different lines within 4 minutes walking distance. Would definitely stay here again.
Mucha disposición por parte del anfitrión. El apartamento muy bien, con una excelente ubicación y con todo lo necesario para una cómoda estancia
The apartment is very nice. Clean and with all the things you'll need. It is unfortunately a little dark since it is in the courtyard but the building is beautiful and it is a cosy place so it's a pleasure coming home. The beds are comfortable and the placement is excellent if you want to feel home in the Arrondissement. We walked almost every where. It's a small apartment so I would suggest you only stay there with family since you cannot have any privacy. I travelled with my daughter and my parents. Anne Sophie ordered the taxi for us to the airport wich was very nice. I would recommend this apartment to everyone with or without children.
The flat is absolutely fine! It is small, but I'm not in Paris to hang around in doors.. Nicely located. Fine welcome and everything worked just as promised.
Very lovely appartment, perfect for romantic journeys for two! We booked the appartment over New Years Eve and were very happy with our stay. The area around it was pure French lifestyle, with lots of little boulangeries and shops in walking distance. Perfect for the daily shopping and amusement. We highly recommend the appartment to everyone looking for a typical sweet French studio apart from the tourist masses.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
The stay was great. Marie-Aimee (the person who greet) was attentive and friendly, and thanked especially to speak a little Spanish (it was a nice touch). It was both timely arrival as our despedida.-
The apartment is comfortable and modern, with a metro station near the corner that put us in the center of Paris in minutos.-
As things improve: bed linen and towels. We consider it a success to have only one set of bed (the post) for a stay of a week, and the towels did not have the appearance of new (they were too worn) .-
In general, we would repeat the experience.-
La estancia ha sido estupenda. Marie-Aimee (la persona encargada de recibirnos) fue atenta y amable, y agradecimos especialmente que hablara un poco de español (fue todo un detalle). Fue muy puntual tanto a nuestra llegada como en nuestra despedida.-
El apartamento es cómodo y moderno, con una estación de metro casi en la esquina que nos ponía en el centro de Paris en minutos.-
Como cosas a mejorar: la ropa de cama y de baño. Consideramos que no es un acierto tener sólo un juego de cama (el puesto) para una estancia de una semana, y las toallas no tenían el aspecto de nuevas (estaban demasiado gastadas).-
En general, repetiriamos la experiencia.-
We have good experience in the apartment. It was clean and enough for 4 persons. The guest just came for the welcome on time and we didn't have any problem.
Very nice flat with diverse dining u. Shops and metro station just around the corner, keys ran smoothly, therefore only highly recommended.
Sehr schöne Wohnung mit diversen Ess- u. Einkaufsmöglichkeiten und Metrostation vor der Tür, Schlüsselübergabe lief reibungslos, von daher nur wärmstens zu empfehlen.
- Well furnished, large apartment in a neat district
- Easily accessible by metro or bus
- Big enough for 6 people
- With a large fridge / freezer (! Very clean), dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, large flat screen HD TV (Bouygues Telecom Cable with also many with international programs)
- Very good cable Internet connection / WiFi (> 50 Mbit / s)
- 2 separate rooms for toilet and shower
- Had bed + Part of the apartment can smell a little better (subjective assessment)
- Only 1 roll of toilet paper
- No tabs / powder for dishwashers
- Closets should be overhauled / repaired
Conclusion: Highly recommended.
- gut eingerichtete, große Wohnung in einem gepflegten Stadtviertel
- gut erreichbar mit Metro bzw. Bus
- groß genug für 6 Personen
- mit großem Kühl-/Gefrierschrank (sehr sauber!), Geschirrspüler, Microwelle, Waschmaschine, Trockner, großem HD-Flachbildfernseher (Bouygues Telecom Kabelanschluss mit auch vielen with internationalen Programmen)
- sehr guter Kabel-Internet-Anschluss/WiFi (>50 Mbit/s)
- 2 getrennte Räume für WC und Dusche
- Sofa + Teil der Wohnung hätten etwas besser riechen können (subjektive Einschätzung)
- nur 1 Rolle Klopapier
- keine Tabs/Pulver für Geschirrspüler
- Wandschränke sollten überholt/repariert werden
Fazit: Sehr empfehlenswert.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption