Amazing House in the City
- Family/child friendly
- Indoor fireplace
- Parking available
|Address||Ellesmere Avenue, NW7 3EY London, United Kingdom|
|Property type||Holiday home|
After a tiring day from working or travelling, you will defenitely be struck by the queen-size and comfortable bed. That is because every bed is by the window facing south, and you can feel the taste, the hope and the happiness the sun brings us, even when you are in bed. Also, you must be very interested in our garden. Here, a whole range of vegetables are planted by ourselves. And we will be very glad to have you as a guest, visiting our house and even try cooking if you like.
Of course, you will be welcome to visit other rooms, like the sitting room facing the garden and the spacious dining room, where you can really get released. Exactly, you will be provided with Chinese green tea, British black tea and coffee, plus yummy breakfast here while enjoying the cozy and intimate atmosphere.
Besides, we have self-contained surroundings. In other words, there is abundant and sufficient infrastructure, like big supermarket, post office, ATM, KFC and so forth.
In addition , there is good public transportation system.
1. Train: 15 minutes’walk from the Mill Hill Broadway Station, and it only takes you 23 minutes to get to Kings Cross( by 4 stations). And you will get a train every 15 minutes, with a train every 8 minutes in the morning.
2. Underground: 5 minutes’ bus and 20 minutes’ walk to Edgware Station with Northern Line.
3. Bus: A bus stop is just outside, with Bus 113 to the Marble Arch in the city centre.
4. Expressway: it is really near from M1 and M5, especially M1 which can be reached by cutting through the pathway.
Finally, please allow me to talk about myself. My name is Kelly, and I am an accountant. I love cooking and I am fond of making various snacks. Also,, I love watching TV, and I have finished almost all the hit TV series at present. Anyway, we will be very glad and excited to have you as our guest, and hope you will enjoy the house, the family and be a member of our home.
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||£ 352|
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||£ 1379|
|Price for > 1 guests||£ 51 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption