Stylish Barcelona Cathedral Apartment
Floor No.2(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
- Baby cot
|Address||Carrer Misser Ferrer, 08002 Barcelona, Spain|
|Response time||A few hours|
Spacious and comfortable, the studio is located within an elegant 19th Century Modernist building. The studio living area is brightly furnished and contains two single beds that can be converted to a double. The tiled bathroom contains a bathtub with shower, and communal laundry facilities can be found within the building.
Plaza de Catalunya Square and Las Ramblas Street are each just a 5-minute walk away. Featuring bars, restaurants and street artists, guests are provided with ample entertainment.
Less than a 10-minute walk away, Pl. Catalunya Underground Station provides regular services to the rest of the city.
A fee of €20 is required for check-in between 8pm and 10pm.
A fee of €30 is required for check-in between 10pm and midnight.
A fee of €50 is required for check-in between midnight and 2am.
Authorisation is required for check-in after 2am.
Respect the neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Guests should leave the apartment in the same condition as it was at the time of check-in.
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
We had a very pleasant stay in our well located apartment. It was clean and on our arrival day we got the key earlier which was very convenient. Till the next time.
Kind regards Eva.
The very proper attention. The floor was clean. We had a problem and we solved it quickly.
He has met my expectations.
La atención muy correcta. El piso estaba limpio. Tuvimos un problema y nos lo resolvieron rápidamente.
Ha cumplido con mis expectativas.
Quite ok apartment very central in Barcelona. Air conditioning did not work, but when there comes the sun in the apartment was not too hot for us, although it was very hot outside. Close to the metro, the cathedral and rambla.
Helt ok lejlighed meget centralt i Barcelona. Aircondition virkede dog ikke, men da der ikke kommer sol i lejligheden blev det ikke for varmt for os, selvom det var meget varmt udenfor. Tæt på metro, katedralen og ramblaen.
The flat was exactly as it looked on the photographs and very well located in the old town of Barcelona. Unfortunately I was told on the arrival that the air condition was not working and I should contact the manager to ask whether they would repair it or provide me a fan. As I contacted him I was told the air condition would likely not be repaired in the same week. The temperature was above 30° the whole even with window open. I left the next day in the morning and I was given back the money for the rest of the stay without any problems.
We are from Germany, both 25 years old and our stay in Barcelona lasted 12 days. The apartement is very central - when you leave your street you walk straight to the cathedral in 1 Minute. You can reach a supermarket, restaurants, bars and souvenir shops etc in 2 Minutes. Ramblas are 5-10 minutes. The next metro station is 5 minutes. With the bike you will need about 10-15 minutes to go to the beaches. We recommend to use a bike or the metro to explore the city - you will hardly find places to park without high parking costs. The cheapest we found directly at the next street of the apartement was 24 Euros/24 hours. The apartement was clean and we had everything we needed. But you have to know that: When you close the windows you will still hear people and cars on the close big street and the neighbours have 3 dogs that bark very often. You won't get the toilet as clean as you know it from home, it is obviously an older one. The washing mashine did not clean really dirtys clothes - it only runs 30 minutes with low heat. You have two plates in the small kitchen and the pans are older so you will hardly make scrambled eggs without scorching the pans. You will have one small (!) wardrobe, so my boyfriend had to leave his clothes in his luggage all 12 days :D We really enjoyed our stay in the apartement and I would recommend it to everyone who plans to stay in barcelona for a short trip. If you want to stay longer than one week I would recommend you to bring your own towels, because they will be changed first time after one week and that is way too long for a hot city like barcelona!
Our stay in Barcelona was thanks to this wonderfully situated and beautiful apartment very well done. The apartment is small but clean and bright. It is very centrally located on a quiet side street. Who is like to live in a typical Spanish old townhouse come to the right address. Cynthia welcomed us very lovingly. The Internet did not always work, but it was for us not so bad. We love coming back!
Unsere Aufenthalt in Barcelona war dank dieser wunderbar gelegenen und schönen Wohnung sehr gelungen gewesen. Die Wohnung ist zwar klein, aber sauber und hell. Sie ist sehr zentral gelegen, an einer ruhigen Seitengasse. Wer gerne in einem typisch spanischen alten Stadthaus wohnt ist hier an der richtigen Adresse. Cynthia hat uns ganz liebevoll empfangen. Das Internet hat nicht immer funktioniert, das war aber für uns nicht so schlimm. Wir kommen sehr gerne wieder!
+ Top location near the cathedral; Cynthia is very nice and helpful. The bathroom is tiled fairly new and tidy.
- This is not a single apartment! Within a residence located 5 individually lockable apartments all measure. That would generally not bad but should have been so described! Is that the apartment just was clear but it was dirty! Everywhere were still black long hair was sucked and dusted when then only superficially and in a few places. Since there are 5 apartment all share a water heater, which is why not even for a shower process has enough hot water. Light switch in the bathroom and 2 sockets were not, but it was repaired immediately. You pay after only 20 clock a Late Arrival Fee! I did not know before booking! The totals are outrageously high, from 24 clock, you pay € 50! In addition, you have to down the garbage and wash themselves, this is not done it again cost € 40 extra! The balcony is also no real seat balcony but a small outlet. In addition, the whole apartment smelled musty, even though we aired it did not go away. I was already very often in Barcelona but such a dirty apartment and such high hidden costs I had never!
+ Top-Lage nahe der Kathedrale; Cynthia ist sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Das Bad ist recht neu und ordentlich gefließt.
- Es handelt sich nicht um ein einzelnes Apartment! Innerhalb einer Wohnung befinden sich 5 einzeln abschließbare Aprtments. Das wäre generell nicht schlimm aber das hätte so beschrieben werden sollen! Dass das Apartment einfach ist war uns klar aber es war schmutzig! Überall lagen noch schwarze lange Haare, Staub gesaugt und gewischt wurde wenn dann nur ganz oberflächlich und an wenigen Stellen. Da es 5 Wohnung sind teilen sich alle einen Durchlauferhitzer, weshalb man nicht mal für einen Duschvorgang genug warmes Wasser hat. Lichtschalter im Bad und 2 Steckdosen gingen nicht, wurde aber sofort repariert. Man zahlt schon ab 20 Uhr einen Late Arrival Fee! Das wusste ich vor der Buchung nicht! Die Summen sind unverschämt hoch, ab 24 Uhr zahlt man 50€! Zudem muss man den Müll selber runterbringen und abwaschen, tut man dies nicht kostet es nochmal 40€ extra! Der Balkon ist zudem kein wirklicher Sitzbalkon sondern ein kleiner Austritt. Zudem roch die ganze Wohnung miefig, auch wenn wir gelüftet haben ging es nicht weg. Ich war schon sehr oft in Barcelona aber so eine schmutzige Wohnung und derart hohe versteckte Zusatzkosten hatte ich noch nie!
We particularly enjoyed the location and the character of this apartment. You're around two corners from the Catedral de Barcelona and within walking distance of all the main sights, shops and hundreds of restaurants and tapas bars serving delicious food. The apartment has everything we two needed and all was comfortable enough for 5 days (after which I was happy to get back to my own mattress, but slept well enough there). I'd go back. Thanks to Cynthia for a friendly welcome and getting us settled in despite our late arrival in the rain.
Friendly and helpful staff that are easy to deal with.
The flat has the basic equipment you need for a stay.
Location is perfect since you are in the heart of Barcelona with walking access to most of the town. Also easy to come and go from airport.
Only bad thing (even if we were aware) is the "double" bed that are 2 single beds put together (couples, beware).
So my only tip to the owner would be to install a proper double bed to make everything perfect.
Good value for money!
Highly recommended :-)
great location, cozy, uncomplicated very friendly hosts with lots of tips.
tolle Lage, gemütlich, unkomplizierte sehr freundliche Gastgeber mit vielen Tipps.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption