Like home in Venice: nice apartment
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
- Baby cot
|Address||Calle Annunziata, 30121 Venezia, Italy|
- The apartment is on the third floor of a Venetian house and was completely renovated in 2013. It is equipped with heating, air conditioning, FREE INTERNET WIFI perfectly working.
- It comprises living room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms. The living room and one of the bedrooms overlook a typical Venetian courtyard, the second bedroom a street. All is very bright: there are 9 windows in the apartment.
The living room is spacious, with exposed beams, kitchenette. The first bedroom has a master bed, the second one two single beds. The first bathroom is provided with sink, shower, toilet, bidet, hair dryer, the second one with sink, toilet, washing machine, iron and ironing board.
The kitchenette is fully equipped, with stove, oven, microwave, fridge and freezer, coffee machine, toaster, mixer, kettle, etc.
- Bed linen and towels are included.
- The apartment is situated in the popular district of Castello, near the San Francesco della Vigna Church: quiet area, typical Venetian atmosphere, far from the crowds of mass tourism. Right near you can find 2 supermarkets and small quaint shops: grocers, butchers, tobacconist, newsagent, wine, etc.
- Due to its excellent location the apartment has great accessibility, so you won't have difficulty to stroll around the city: San Marco Place, Rialto, the Arsenal and the art exhibition “Biennale” are 10-15 minutes walk away.
- The airport is connected by Alilaguna public boat service: at your arrival Giovanni will meet you at the boat stop; then we will go together to the apartment, about 10 minutes walking.
- The nearest boat stop of the ACTV public transport is 5 minutes walk away. From here you can easily get to the car terminal Piazzale Roma, the train station, the islands of the Venetian lagoon: Murano, Burano, Torcello, Lido.
- Clean, cosy and functional are the key aspects of the apartment, conceived to provide comfort during your stay. And for a full immersion in the Venetian life a Guest-manual with a city map will give you advices and tips on interesting places, shops, bars, restaurants, supermarkets, etc.
TAKE NOTE: for a long stay (one week or more) please contact Giovanni: there will be a special price.
- Check-in is from 3:00pm and Check-out before 11:00am, but the times are quite flexible: Check-in can be arrange before 3:00pm if the apartment is not booked the night before; Check-out after 11:00am if the apartment is not booked for the night of your departure. Outside reception times is available a luggage storage.
- When you let me know the details of your trip (where you are coming from, arrival and depart time, train or plane, flight number...), we will agree check-in and check-out and I can also tell you the best way to get to the apartment and meet me at the waterbus stop nearest to the apartment.
|Price for > 2 guests||£ 9 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
For us, everything was perfect - very clean, quiet app, well equipped (washing machine, iron, etc.), on the 3rd floor of a house in which only 3 other apartments are located in the Castello district, right next to the San Francesco. della Vigna church (here were scenes for the crime series Donna Leon rotated), in 8 min. you are at the stop Ospedale u. in 12 min. walk to St. Mark's Square, also leads quickly in the Cannaregio district, where many kl. Restaurants u. Shops. Europe Very nice landlord, good advice and very good information material has u. Keep ready in the apartment. We enjoyed it to go in the evening in this quiet neighborhood back and would not hesitate to stay there again when we come again to Venice. Fam. Hofmann (3 pers.)
Für uns war alles perfekt - sehr sauberes, ruhiges App., gut ausgestattet (mit Waschmaschine, Bügeleisen usw.), im 3. Stockwerk eines Hauses, in dem nur noch 3 andere Wohnungen sind, Lage im Stadtteil Castello, direkt bei der San Francesco della Vigna Kirche (hier wurden Szenen für die Krimiserie Donna Leon gedreht), in 8 Min. ist man an der Haltestelle Ospedale u. in 12 Min. zu Fuß am Markusplatz, ebenfalls gelangt man schnell in das Viertel Cannaregio, wo viele kl. Restaurants u. Geschäfte sind. Sehr netter Vermieter, der gute Tipps parat hat u. auch sehr gutes Info-Material in der Wohnung bereit hält. Wir haben es genossen, abends in dieses ruhige Viertel zurück zu gehen und würden jederzeit wieder dort wohnen, wenn wir noch mal nach Venedig kommen. Fam. Hofmann (3 Pers.)
Giovannis appartment is a gift for all travellers who are looking for a quiet and non-touristy place to stay. We felt so comfortable and well provided with all facilities you need, even tips for Restaurants and nice little places to go. Giovanni is a charming and well structured host, we can recomend his appartment highly!!!
Very nice apartment near St. Mark's Square (15 min walk, 30 minutes by vaporetto). Most popular area where you can eat a pizza or cheap to shop at local businesses (bakery, delicatessen). Host very helpful to help you plan your trip (transportation ...). Would recommend to all points of view.
Très bel appartement proche de la Place Saint Marc (15 min à pieds, 30 min en vaporetto). Quartier plus populaire où il est possible de manger une pizza pas chère ou de faire ses courses chez les commerçants locaux (boulangerie, charcuterie). Hôte très serviable pour vous aider à organiser votre voyage (transports...). A recommander à tout point de vue.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption