new 1bed modern and cozy apartment in Astoria close to Manhattan
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
|Address||45th Street, 11103 Astoria, United States|
|Response time||A few hours|
The apartment has direct access to garden
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
-1 Bedroom (One FULL size bed 2 persons)
-2 FULL size confortable sofabeds in the living room (2-4 Persons)
-new Kitchen, new appliances
-Complete renovated and new furnished
-Perfect location for vacationers and business travelers.
-Free WIFI and DirecTV (200 channels)
-Air-conditioned for the summer time; In the winter radiators keep it fully heated.
-The location is unbeatable !
THE 46th STREET SUBWAY STATION (lines R & M) IS ABOUT 12-15 MINUTES RIDE TO MANHATTAN..... Trains run 24/7
The space is fully loaded with all that you would need during your business or vacation trip.
The neighborhood of Astoria is one of the most convenient and lively neighborhoods of Queens to rent an apartment. You would have convenient stores, bank, pharmacy, restaurants, bars…. Everything within few blocks, In addition to having two main subway lines (N,W trains on 31st Street and R,M trains on Broadway) running through the neighborhood there are two bridges that lead to Manhattan for easy access.
The neighborhood is known for its high quality Greek and Italian restaurants as well as Steinway Street, the main shopping drag. Another advantage in Astoria is the Astoria Park which runs along the East River for several blocks and offers panoramic views of the east side of Manhattan, Roosevelt Island and the Triboro Bridge.
Astoria is a very popular area in New York City. In Astoria, you will find many attractions, such as plenty of wonderful restaurants, bars, beer gardens, cafes and lounges, museums, such as the Noguchi, P.S. 1, and Moving Image, as well as parks, such as Socrates Sculpture Park.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY RATE:
-Towels and linens
-No deposit (though if any damage is done you will be held responsible and by making a booking you hereby agree to this).
-DirecTV, WIFI, and all utilities.
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES:
Flexible except if there is another party either checking out on the same day you arrive, or checking in on the same day that you are departing. In which case the check in and out times are as follows:
-Check Out time is 12:00 pm
-Check In time is 3:00 pm or later
House rules1. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed. OR PETS are permitted only with prior approval
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate
8. Nuisance: Guests are required to behave in a responsible manner, respect the apartment and their fellow guests and keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10pm and 7am. This includes causing any sort of nuisance or disruption to fellow guests or using threatening or abusive behavior towards a member of staff on the phone, in writing or in person. Guests are not permitted to use the apartment for any illegal or immoral purposes. An additional charge will be made if the Management team is called out in response to a nuisance complaint.
9. Age Restrictions: In order to ensure our guests enjoy a stay free from disturbance, at Moblat operated apartments, non-corporate bookings may not be accepted from any paying guests under the age of 21. Proof of identification and date of birth may be requested on arrival and if not presented on request, we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
Confirming receipt of your Booking Confirmation email acknowledges your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Payment of the Full or Initial charge also indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||£ 885|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||£ 3274|
|Price for > 2 guests||£ 16 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
We enjoyed our stay in the Apartment and we will definity recomend it to our friends!
The apartment was clean, big enough and what we needed for a family with 2 kids. It was nice located , in a neighbourhood with a normal daily life. It was easy to access downtown NYC by using the subway system (line R: 15-20 min to Times Square). Our host was willing to help us when we needed it, and especially by providing us reliable taxi service to La Guardia.
Reviews for this host's other properties
Thank you Martha for its availability before our arrival! It is of great professionalism. Near his apartment in Manhattan can visit NYC in very good conditions and best for less. We his very own studio, located in a quiet area, determinants for a pleasant stay items.
Merci à Martha pour sa disponibilité avant notre arrivée ! Elle est d'un grand professionalisme. Son appartement proche de Manhattan permet de visiter NYC dans de tres bonnes meilleurs conditions et à moindre prix. Nous vous son studio tres propre et situé dans une zone calme, des éléments déterminants pour passer un bon séjour.
We enjoyed our stay. Good quality / price ratio. The studio coincides perfectly with the description even though there are hairdryers and iron mentioned. On the other hand there is a brand new microwave. The place is clean and well heated. The bathroom is very small and devoid of window and / or aspirator, but for a few days is acceptable ... Martha provides clear and precise instructions in advance x the living room, so much so that we've never met (but is always contactable and available via e-mail and / or phone). Metro comfortable. In the tree outside the window of the bedroom area living a squirrel, bring peanuts ...
Ci siamo trovati bene.
Buon rapporto qualità/prezzo.
Il monolocale coincide perfettamente alla descrizione anche se mancano l'asciugacapelli e il ferro da stiro menzionati.
In compenso c'è un micronde nuovissimo.
Il locale è pulito e ben riscaldato.
Il bagno è molto piccolo e privo di finestra e/o aspiratore, ma per pochi giorni è accettabile...
Martha fornisce in anticipo istruzioni chiare e precise x il soggiorno, tant'è che non l'abbiamo mai incontrata (ma è comunque sempre contattabile e disponibile via e-mail e/o telefono).
Nell'albero davanti alla finestra della zona letto abita uno scoiattolo, portatevi le noccioline...
Wimdu was allways very helpful
Poca.disponibilidad.por.parte del.anfitrión. hemos pasado.frío. la calefacción no.funciona adecuadamente a nuestro.parecer. el primer día llegamos.y.no estaba.la.llave según sus propias.instrucciones. tuvimos q llamarla y esperar a q nos.la.trajeran. apartamento viejo.en edificio antiguo. No.nos.contestó un correo
Check in problemlos und auch mitten in der Nacht möglich durch das codierte Schlüsseldepot. Nettes kleines, vor allem sehr sauberes Appartement mit eigenem Bad, wir konnten der Putzfrau bei der gründlichen Reinigung zusehen. U-Bahn gut erreichbar, 20 min. nach Manhattan und auch der JFK war gut mit der Bahn erreichbar. Auch das Taxi von der Penn-Station ist durchaus erschwinglich. Umgebung sicher und interessant. Auch gute Einkaufs- und Essensmöglichkeiten.
Einziger Nachteil: das Haus ist sehr hellhörig und die Nachbarn nicht immer rücksichtsvoll.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption