Casa Nino II + III @ Bairro Alto
- Family/child friendly
- Lockable room
|Address||Rua Fernandes Tomás, 1200-180 Lisbon, Portugal|
|Response time||A few hours|
The apartments include:
- Two living rooms with four sofas, two double sofa bed, two TV LCD 42 "& 23", wireless internet connection, musical instruments, board games, puzzles the Chinese. Their doors window with their balconies facing the old Lisbon. The southern exposure allows a magical light from morning to evening and a reassuring warmth.
- Two double room with one double bed, a spacious wardrobe, a mirror full foot and a panoramic view of the historic district (3rd floor).
- Two bathrooms with bath (1m50 & 1m10) and storage
- Two fully equipped kitchens with views of the National Assembly (2nd floor). The units are modern and easy to use:
• toaster, kettle and small kitchen electricals
• Hob (gas), oven and microwave
• Combi Fridge and Freezer
• Cutlery, crockery and kitchen accessories
• 2 tables for 4 people
Located in the historic center of Lisbon, in the heart of Santa Catarina, but popular residential area, quiet but alive, they offer almost immediate access to all tourist activities:
- Banks (ATM, ATM)
- Shops (classic discount, supermarket, luxury, etc. ... and remember)
- Restoration (tasca the Portuguese course, but also Italian, Indian, Thai, Moroccan, Vegetarian, etc ...)
- Bars & Pub (Bairro Alto where over a hundred bar coexist is 5min. **)
- Culture (castle 15 min. **, Museum, theater, opera, church & cathedral)
- Promenade (park and gazebo with beautiful Adamastor 2 min. ** Or São Pedro de Alcantara 10 min. **)
- Marina and the 25 de Abril bridge are 20 min. **
- The beach (the train along the Tagus is 8 min. **, The first beach 20 minutes by train to € 2.50 one way).
- Transportation whatever your destination is 2 min. ** (Tram No. 28, bus, taxi), 8 min. ** (Metro and train CHIADO SODRE or CAIS DE). The airport is 20 minutes by taxi (between 11 and 15 € one way)
Lisbon for you by its eclecticism, its light and its inhabitants. Casa Nino II + III that allows complete immersion in the world of tradition thanks to its location. Functionality - modern - and its charm is the ideal solution for your stay, up to 8 people comfortably.
Casa Nino Welcome to Lisbon!
** Length of the path traveled by foot
Thank you to avoid too great liberties, including: be very careful if you eat on the couches, on beds, not dry hands on fabrics or the walls of the house, do not use our towels clear if you use makeup. Thank you to pay attention to objects: dishes, decorative items, etc.. ...
Give special attention to travel and always delicate storage your luggage (scratch floors and walls). Thank you maintain the integrity of the walls or not putting dirty hands or feet (shoe) or blunt object. Do not use any product that may alter the original appearance of any part of the house (ie not color the hair in the bathtub). Do not move furniture. Do not tinker. Respect the responsibilities related to your stay (see below).
If you need help, if you please contact your host.
2. Cleanliness and housekeeping
Cleaning is done by us after your departure. Thank you nevertheless keep the apartment clean out your trash as often as possible. Thank you to wash your dishes, keeping the kitchen worktop and fridge clean. A washing machine is available and a clothes line (internal and external).
Terms and schedules for your garbage are: place your sealed bag in front of the building every day from 19:30. Use black bags in the apartment. Those who wish can recycle. Closing laces of different colors are provided for this purpose:
• The plastic is collected every Monday and Friday (yellow lace)
• The paper is drawn every Wednesday (blue lace)
• The glass is not recycled but our doors containers provided for this purpose are present in the area
3. Attributions material freely use
• Dishwashing liquid
• Toilet paper rolls (# 2 to stay <4 days, 3 #> 4 days)
All other consumables is charged to the guest.
• 1 towel body and hands / faces per person
• Bedding for 2 people: Fitted Sheet. Sheet + blanket or quilt. 2 cushions
• Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
• bucket, mop, broom cleaning product
The electricals as well as the 'high tech' in the house is available for free use.
Most manuals and instruction manuals of the devices are in the kitchen cupboard to the left of the fridge.
|Maximum Nights||1 month|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
We stayed in Nino's appartment last weekend, and we absolutely loved it! The appartments are very good, clean, and the furniture is super! THe appartment is in the best area one can be for a stay in lissabon: Right in the centre of Bairro Alto, with al the bars and restaurants in the area, but also very good locatetd to see all the beautiful things in Lissabon!
The host, Nino, is absolutely friendly, willing to help, answers all the questions you have very quickly etc. An excellent host!! We will certainly come back to Lissabon, it is a wonderful city! And then we will certainly stay in Nino's appartment again!!
Nino: thank you so much for everything!! We had a wonderful time!!
Very nice apartments on a perfect location in Lisbon! We missed a few basic things like a vacuum cleaner and other cleaning utilities. It ws great to spend our time in Lisbon living between the locals.
Apartments clean (although we found a Tampax was not ours in the bathroom) and very well located. However, I think they are not suitable for those traveling with children, the stairs of the goal had no light and it was pretty run down. Eye, because nothing else made the charge booking.
Apartamentos limpios (aunque encontramos un tampax que no era nuestro en el cuarto de baño) y muy bien situados. Sin embargo, creo que no son adecuados para quien viaje con niños, las escaleras del portal no tenía luz y éste estaba bastante deteriorado. Ojo, porque efectúan el cargo nada más hacer la reserva.
The apartment is ideally located in the heart of Bario Alto, close to the festive streets of Lisbon but without the inconvenience of noise. Very friendly reception and management without headaches. Both apts offer all the comforts for a very reasonable price. A great spot!
PS: providing a surplus of toilet paper!
L'appartement est idéalement situé en plein cœur du Bario Alto, tout proche des rues festives de Lisbonne mais sans les désagréments du bruit. Accueil très sympathique et gestion sans prise de tête. Les deux apparts offrent tout le confort nécessaire pour un prix plus que raisonnable. Un très bon spot !
PS : prévoir un surplus de papier toilette !
Quando ho prenotato la casa di Nino (fine aprile) nella descrizione non era specificato che erano due appartamenti adiacenti (uno al secondo piano, ed uno al terzo piano). Eravamo un gruppo di 7 ragazzi, sapendo questa informazione forse non avremmo prenotato la casa.
La comunicazione con Nino è sempre stata veloce e semplice.
Le case presentano sia aspetti positivi che negativi. Il rapporto qualità/prezzo nonostante tutto è buono. Le case sono a 2 minuti a piedi da Bairro Alto (luogo principale di ritrovo dei giovani a Lisbona fino alle 2:30 di notte) e a 10 minuti a piedi da Cais do Sodré (secondo punto di ritrovo notturno dei giovani a Lisbona fino alle 6 di mattina). Le case sono arredate con oggetti nuovi, soprattutto la cucina, e nonostante la palazzina sia fatiscente una volta entrati in casa ci si trova in un ambiente gradevole.
Abbiamo avuto problemi con la pulizia dei bagni, la casa al terzo piano è senza il bidet, e quello presente nella casa al secondo piano, per poter essere utilizzato, lo abbiamo dovuto pulire noi stessi dopo aver acquistato prodotti per la pulizia del bagno. Le vasche da bagno, dopo trenta minuti di pulizia, sono tornate ad avere un aspetto umano. La biancheria non era sufficiente per tutti gli ospiti. Pensavamo di trovare almeno le federe dei cuscini.
We had a nice stay in this apartment in Lisbon. The flat is very cosy and equipped with everything you need. The location is very nice and one can walk to the main attractions of the city. Bars, restaurants and supermarkets are nearby. In general the flat was clean. However, the plugholes in the kitchen and bathroom were blocked a bit.
Although, we didn't meet Nino personally, we had a wonderful host, Nino's friend, David. He was very kind, helpful and informal with all usefull advices. The flat location is in the heart of Lisbon. The neighbourhood is very cool, with bars, shops, good transport abilities and awesome view from the top of the hill at the park. The flat is well equiped, clean and has good home vibes. We would stay again at Casa Nino!
Nino was very kind. We had a great time at his apartment. Linen, kitchen, wi-fi, bathroom, TV…All the services were alright. We do suggest this location to enjoy Lisbon downtown. The street is quiet, though it is near to the Chiado and Bairro Alto. For sure, a good choice.
We had a very nice 1 week stay at the apartment which was clean and cozy and in a nice area in the heart of Lisbon.
You can reach Bairro Alto, the metro and the train station in about 10 Minutes by walking. Nino was a good host, who gave us advice for the city and reacted very promptly to any questions and messages. The only downsides were the missing light for the very narrrow staircase (which will probably be fixed soon). Also, we had to figure out, that for hot water, you have to turn the handles into the "cold" direction :) Personally, I would like to have a bigger bed for 2 people but thats more of a personal preference.
All in all we had a very nice stay and would stay again at this apartment.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption